Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-17 Mar,2011 Comp

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aow srush!!! May be agayi!!
Me missed u !!!
Will updte once u done with ur WU :D
Edited;

Hi srush!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒI must confess I read the whole update last night it self and when I off it to sleep it was past 1.30am๐Ÿ˜‰ so  was bit too lazy to reply cos I was reading from my BB and its pain to type comments on that!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ Also if had done , then it would have been a v short 1!! I  hope u like my long version!! [hehehe]๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ya me too felt a bit Dostana is happening there๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†, and I did mentioned it on Wednesday EDT thread to some1's comment as to mahadev is the 1st person dutta gonna see after he get his eye sight back it seems so๐Ÿ˜• even Bappa favours this Dostana I guess[hehehe]๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Poor Baji has a competitor๐Ÿ˜ฒ and poor Nakku like u said as she has not enough women to claim n Dutta and now Men too !!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I didn't enjoy the dance scene much except for DN scene .๐Ÿ˜• 

Then the tent scene๐Ÿ˜ *me dreaming*๐Ÿ˜ wow such a lovely couple!! The part where he says he see her through is heart and she is not happy to see him dependent, not even from her, these 2 always put other person  before themselves So natural about this too!!๐Ÿ˜

And I loved that small kiss naku gives to D๐Ÿ˜, she soooo loves him that she will risk her life just to see him happy!!๐Ÿ˜ But I felt v bad for her, she had to get separated from him again and that kills her but she have to do this so she just give a last glance at him saying sorry/bye/will be back kind of look!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Poor girl gonna get kidnapped!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Will wait for today to c how D will react for this and she being kidnapped!! Although we have promo and pre cap I think real scene will differ !!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank u for the v v lovely update!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

Missed ur so much!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

*muah*๐Ÿค—

Edited by AzMishy - 13 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
awesome update srushti....๐Ÿ˜ณ i really love all ur fabulous one-liners๐Ÿ˜ณ..... plz update the remainin soon.....๐Ÿค” keep up the gud work...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
read the update already...... i hope nakku dnt hav a bad fall.....Edited by sv003 - 13 years ago
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi shrush,

Here I am to fulfil my obligations towards Madam Shrusti...Such a lovely update does need our vote of appreciation....Commiserations for getting the Phattu BGs....... As you said, it was an OK episode with the dance being quite hilarious. My only consolation being to get my Sher-E-Gadha taking on that flirty Avatar. Kudos to MR for being able to portray his emotions just the way a blind man would do, touching, fumbling and giving those oh-so-sweet and cute, almost shy smiles whilst "looking" at his pyari Nakusha with his man ki ankhein.

Yeh scene kuch lamba ho jata to we would have had both our lovebirds breaking into the famous "Teri Ankhon ke siva duniya mein rakha kya hain". I also loved to see my bewda Sher back...the classic Dutta is always at his best after having emptied the contents of a whole bottle. In this case it was the earthen matki and what do we say about the devilish glint that came in his eyes. I swear, even MV should find it hard to resist him. Hum sab itne door hoke bhi cant help swooning....jhalli vahinee ke to hosh nahin uray.....ho hi nahin sakta.

I will stop here as I want to go to bed with those happy images of the shararati Dutta/MR....and not think about Nakusha's decision to set out for the surya drishti phool.....Apne aap se jo dushmani nibhane ki aadat jo hain Pradhani jee ko...Will someone please enlighten me as to the circumstances in which she is going to get kidnapped when she is going so deep in the jungle...Will your "phattu" BGs get lost and find her first before delivering the Kala's parcel to Dutta?

Thank you Shrush for your wonderful update.

Take care.

Kavita๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update so farr..waiting for you  to  complete 
hey  yaar  tune toh ..bejan epi mein apne shubdoon se kitni jaan dal di re... Srushti ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  sorry  it was not a bejan epi any epi with Tasha in it , is heaven for me ๐Ÿ˜

and kaan pakodfying ..me too was 1 of them finding the epi going at super speed  "head spinning " "ducking tomatoes"  getting scared but now iam reassured ..with one fight to go  and many more on it s way  ,  i tam hnking farr ahead i thnk ,, like after kala , then moore and then the name person ,who helped sup and ravi  to run from dutta /// we will see dutta fight his demons and proctect his family ...
coming back to  this epi .'quote ''...but we also saw that how complete, utter and unconditional love heals all the wounds, however deep they might be,,,and ofcourse, the week was largely a grand success because we saw a Duttaless Kurta and Kurtaless Dutta  '''๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ
quote '' Tasha make an entrance with Nakku holding Dutta's arm but Dutta in a total show off mood today so he takes her hand in his and puts his other arm across her shoulder....It looked like he was showing off his proudest possession...then suddenly, hearing everyone announcing their arrival, he gets conscious and takes away his arm on her shoulders but at the same time catches her both the hands with his, as if cant stay away, but totally shy why and looking the other wayโ˜บ๏ธ  
so cute those gestures are ,,truely  both have acted so well ,both portray the characters to the hilt ๐Ÿ˜ƒ mien dutta ke chote chote harqat per mar mitti re...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ he is shy too ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

balnce after you complete ...๐Ÿ˜‰
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
**Badi der kar diya sanam aate aate**
yaad aaya kuch,yes i welcomed u in Anna's style.๐Ÿ˜‰Woh kya hai naa,jab se nakku ki kidnapping ka padha tabse Anna ki bahut yaad aa rahi thi๐Ÿคฃ.
Baaki comments baad me karungi๐Ÿ˜›
Edited:
**Dost dost na raha,pyaar pyaar na raha๐Ÿ˜ญ**
tu mujhe neem ka juice pilana chahti hai,๐Ÿ˜กmaine hi kaha tha ki tujhe update ke liye dhansu epi. milega,but mujhe ye thodi pata tha ke CV's ko tere BG & ET obession ke baare me maloom hai,๐Ÿ˜›isliye they gifted u with such episode๐Ÿ˜†.
How dare u complain,U did get flirty Dutta naa.๐Ÿ˜‰
Now enough of my chik-chik๐Ÿ˜›,let's see how u have performed in today's update.๐Ÿ˜‰
I loved AS & her stubbeness ,it irrited kala to the core.She felt like a looser.Even the rest PN clan gave fantastic expressions.
I loved the entry of our dear gadha & his  gadhi bride๐Ÿ˜ณ,they were looking so cute,i felt like pulling their cheeks**can i have them both๐Ÿ˜‰**
Oh,yes ,i am already seeing tough compition for baaji.Not only Mahadevji,Tanaji,Bhola & now Ranga -all are in line๐Ÿคฃ
But,the way Dutta was keeping her close thruout was such an endearing sight.๐Ÿ˜
His love for drinking is very famous naa,poor basti people they were just offering him small pot๐Ÿ˜†
I just loved how nakku innocently asked -ye drink hai naa & the way sundari refused & then Dutta's naughty smile & asking her innocently for one sip.Oh,it was too much to handle.**Here i fainted **โ˜บ๏ธ
I found the whole dance sequence quite funny,yet there was earthiness & simplicity in that dance.How these simple people finds happiness in small things is such big lesson to learn.
I agree for the 1st time Dutta & Nakku looked & behaved like newly weds๐Ÿ˜‰,the way he was whispering & telling her to join the dance & himself enjoying & tapping fingers on the pot.It touched my heart to see them so happy & smiling.๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Nakku was beaming & the inner happiness had brought glow on her face & shine in her eyes.
Dutta's talk about not having eye-sight & the benifits of blindness was so heartfelt,but then its nothing new.As they say,when someone is drunk,he speaks from his heart & only truth.The pain on Nakku's face was so evident.
Yipee & same pinch๐Ÿฅณ,i had voted Nakku to bring flower in Shilpi's poll wala thread.
That was btw first gentle kiss from nakku to dutta,but the guy was sleeping like a child.
I don't have anything to say for Kala & BG scene,it was๐Ÿฅฑ
But,i couldn't control myself when that motu BG was asking if he can kill Dutta๐Ÿคฃ
I am surprised why there was no reaction from Kala on Chaskar's death๐Ÿ˜•.May be she was to scared to react๐Ÿ˜†
Nakku is time & again fulfilling all the promises she made during their pheras.I have to agree with her thought here.Her promise to Dutta about not going in search for flower is small in comparison to the wedding vows,where she promised to be by his side in sickness & health.
Her mid-night flower search mission & the hurdles which she was facing was quite painful to watch๐Ÿ˜ญI don't know whether u noticed or not,but thruout she was whispering something ,my guess is she was taking Bappa's name silently,asking for strengh.

Let's see ,how she manages to get the flower.

As usual ur update was awsomely hilarious๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Ur one-liners & ur trade mark line-can i have him pls.๐Ÿ˜‰ made me laugh so hard,i fell from my bed.๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks sweety๐Ÿ˜›
Lots of hugs๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by preety_219 - 13 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AzMishy

Aow srush!!! May be agayi!!
Me missed u !!!
Will updte once u done with ur WU :D

Hey Azy..thanks yaara...My net was down so could not complete earlier and today I was determined to finish in time๐Ÿ˜†....so waiting for your comments๐Ÿ˜‰
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sv003

awesome update srushti....๐Ÿ˜ณ i really love all ur fabulous one-liners๐Ÿ˜ณ..... plz update the remainin soon.....๐Ÿค” keep up the gud work...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

read the update already...... i hope nakku dnt hav a bad fall.....

Shweta...Thanks yaara...loved to see you here...yup hope Nakku did not have a bad fall...and she cannot have a bad fall ...she is going to get the flower and get kidnapped๐Ÿ˜† before that she cannot fall๐Ÿ˜†...my net was giving me horrendous trouble and hence the delay...but thanks for waiting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prncz

awesome update so farr..waiting for you  to  complete 

hey  yaar  tune toh ..bejan epi mein apne shubdoon se kitni jaan dal di re... Srushti ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  sorry  it was not a bejan epi any epi with Tasha in it , is heaven for me ๐Ÿ˜

and kaan pakodfying ..me too was 1 of them finding the epi going at super speed  "head spinning " "ducking tomatoes"  getting scared but now iam reassured ..with one fight to go  and many more on it s way  ,  i tam hnking farr ahead i thnk ,, like after kala , then moore and then the name person ,who helped sup and ravi  to run from dutta /// we will see dutta fight his demons and proctect his family ...
coming back to  this epi .'quote ''...but we also saw that how complete, utter and unconditional love heals all the wounds, however deep they might be,,,and ofcourse, the week was largely a grand success because we saw a Duttaless Kurta and Kurtaless Dutta  '''๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ
quote '' Tasha make an entrance with Nakku holding Dutta's arm but Dutta in a total show off mood today so he takes her hand in his and puts his other arm across her shoulder....It looked like he was showing off his proudest possession...then suddenly, hearing everyone announcing their arrival, he gets conscious and takes away his arm on her shoulders but at the same time catches her both the hands with his, as if cant stay away, but totally shy why and looking the other wayโ˜บ๏ธ  
so cute those gestures are ,,truely  both have acted so well ,both portray the characters to the hilt ๐Ÿ˜ƒ mien dutta ke chote chote harqat per mar mitti re...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ he is shy too ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

balnce after you complete ...๐Ÿ˜‰

hey Raj...yaara completed...sorry for the late one ..but net horrible ...could not post the updated version somehow..
hahaha...Raaj my first comments in green are just for fun...and I know...your pm only gave me the idea for writing that ...dont take them seriously ...they are just ramblings...
First of all I am sorry my reply to your pm is pending..bt you know na..with this WU and office and the worse possible net...could not reply...will reply tomorrwo morning๐Ÿ˜ณ
ya..Tasha epi and it is heaven for us....Tashaland the best heaven possible๐Ÿ˜ณ
oye!! hamara Dutta is too shy....par mood mein aata hai tab phultto besharam bhi ban jaata hai...๐Ÿ˜‰
thanks yaara....waiting for your rest of the comments๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

**Badi der kar diya sanam aate aate**

yaad aaya kuch,yes i welcomed u in Anna's style.๐Ÿ˜‰Woh kya hai naa,jab se nakku ki kidnapping ka padha tabse Anna ki bahut yaad aa rahi thi๐Ÿคฃ.
Baaki comments baad me karungi๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญtune mujhe Anna ki yaad dila di๐Ÿ˜ญ...
Mujhe Anna chahiye *stomps her feet*

๐Ÿ˜ญ