Frequent Posters

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
oopps double post.......shoolllyyyyyy....😳
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lol your ridz is so  opposite to one in dmg! but love!n cant wait for next part,
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awsm part dear.
Very nicely writen ridhima and muskaan character.
Thanx 4 d pm.
Plz updatde soon.
T.c.
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Samca..Samica,Samica!!
I mean,WOW girl..Your FF is turning out to be a BLOCKBUSTER,you know? I mean it,actually. Loved the part !! LOL Riddhima scolding the oldies was WOW WOW WOW!! Heeeheee I was actually Grinning at that point !! And AR..<33 Love the fact that they're TOGETHER! So cute! and True Moral you gave us!! Waah Waah! Cont soon!
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wonderful!
loved how ridz zipped off their mouths!
loved ur moral
cont soon
thnx 4 pm

ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Thankyou to you all guys...😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

arluver4life-ohh...ohkkk...I hope you'll enjot my FF😊
qt4ever-ohh!thanks alotttt yr!πŸ˜›
gupta.aditi20-oh reali!?!thnxxx n sure I willπŸ˜‰
prachi_mjht-thanks sweety!😳
mehak_arora-thankssss kb!ohh gald you like my morals!?!haaa!I love it..πŸ˜ƒ
Diyan-glad you enjoyed it...thnx😊
kashndsel4eva-awwwwwwwww thankyou so much!😳
LOVEDMG-AR-thankyou so much dear!😊
ammy_ka_ashu-aww...thnxxx alot yr! I really loved your comment!😳
shaaz_91-glad you like my moral and agree with me!thanks anyways!πŸ˜‰
AR-kash-thnxxxx..πŸ˜›
meow23-hmm I agree...thnx!😊
ankitajain94-thnx!😊
lavanya_armaan-thankyou mrs.groverπŸ˜‰
princess_rashmi-glad you enjoyed it...thnx anways!😳
xooni-thanksss!πŸ˜ƒ
 shristi sarda-awww...thanks alot yr!😳
jannat4ever-hey jannat!thnxxx alot yr!πŸ˜ƒ
armaan_best-hmmm I know thankyou soooo much yr!😳
RabiaKSGKaJen-heyyy rabz!thanks alot!😊
sweetdesire-hmm I know..and your comment is 100% making me smile!πŸ˜†
shilpI007-awww thanks alot dear!πŸ˜‰
LOVE_DMG-hehe... I know she is just too bold!LOL!thnxx anyways!πŸ˜†
 ilyasesha-hey ILY...thnx alot sweets!😳
AMMY12-thnxxxx allotttttt!πŸ˜ƒ
MaitreeluvKajen-maitreee...maitreee...maitree...can't tell you how much I love your comments, they just make me happy! and thanksssss alot yr! I hope I am not disspaointing you!😳
hotKaJen-haha...LOL...thnxxx alot!πŸ˜ƒ

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
hey guys I will try and update by tonight!😊

Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

hey guys,hows you all...I would just like to thank all of you for all your loving and caring comments, as I have thanked above as well.I hope you all like this part as there is a big twist in it, please do tell me how is it, and this part is dedicated to LAVANYA_ARMAAN as main naani ban gai, sorry guys you won't understand so just leave this and enjoy this part.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

PRESENT:-

JUNE 5TH-2005

woaahh!It had almost been 4 months!Can't beleive I actually survived in this hostel, and phewww man finally the exams are over.Keeping the fact in my mind, that now even muskaan has got a BF,and riddhima already had 1!WHY THE HECK I AM SINGLE!?!

And yesssss, rahul and muskaan were together,I still remember how rahul proposed muskaan three months before, and how drastically our exams went on!

MARCH 1st-2005

FLASHBACK(three months ago)

"oh god armaan,stop all this!!!"riddhima said or should I say shouted!?!

I have never seen riddhima upset this much ever before,usually, when armaan used to flirt with her, she used to be cool with it, but what happened to her.

"no you stop it riddhima"even he gave up!First time ever I saw them fighting,SERIOSULY!

"riddhima I have been trying from the past three days,to be calm with you thinking that you will be back to normal, but no you are still f**king angry, on what thing, I am hell confused, why don't you bloody tell me???"armaan's voice raised up drastically.Me,rahul,armaan and riddhima were the only four people inside our hostel room, riddhima was shocked at this sudden change,but somewhere around armaan's anger was WELL justified, riddhima was behaving quite ebnormal and rude with armaan,me and rahul looked at each other as we knew how much embarassing she must be feeling.

"tell me the f**king reason riddhima??"armaan held her shoulders tigtly, she moaned.

"hey armaan chill dude"I kinda whispered and proceeded my hand but backed out as I knew that it was NONE-OF-MY-BUSSINESS.

Armaan,in anger,just passed his fingers through his hairs just when riddhima's tears started to show up silently.She started to cry, as soon as armaan noticed riddhima's silent tears, he melted.

"heyyy,I'm sorry,I...I never wanted to say all that but...please riddhima I'm sorry!"he cupped her face and hugged her face.

"no, I am sorry armaan, just becasue of my f**king personal issues, I am troubling you, I promise that from tomorrow onwards I will be back to normal, goodnight guys, see you tomorrow"when she was about to go, armaan held her hand as he could, as well as we could judge that she was trying to escape the moment!

"no riddhima...please tell me what's the matter???"armaan said as calmly as he could.

"armaan.......MUSKAAN"she whispered.

Our eyes literally oozed out.

"what...what happened to her??"armaan said showing some concern, still his hands were cupping her face.

"she...she...."she burst out.

"c'mon riddhima stop crying and tell me please"he quickly gave her a peck,which helped her, which actually bought a slight smile to mines and rahul's face but soon it shaded.How naughty of him.

"c'mon tell me??"

"muskaan...her...remember last week she took a leave and went to her village as her parents called her??"she said

"ha!!!"armaan responded.

"her parents called her, and just three days ago I got a call from her father saying that she will no more be attending this universty.I was quite doubtfull about the call, I knew that something was wrong, I tried to contact all the people of her village but got zero result, then just two days before I got a call from her mother, she was crying very badly, when I came to know the reason I was f**king shocked, she told me that....that!?!"

"that what riddhima????????"armaan said as now he became desperate and hell curious, he knew that something really scary has happened as riddhima never lost her control as she was very strong but SOMETHING which could turn riddhima off is really something likely to hell in life.

"that...on the way to her village, her ex-boyfrined which used her physically,her ex-boyfriend's friend ashish, he.....he RAPED muskaan, and now her dad came to know this, he hitted muskaan badly and then, her family members locked her inside the room?!?those bloody basterds are not even giving her food!bludy assholes, just...just because she was a GIRL"she said with an expression of disguist.

Armaan, me, and rahul were numb!How can they do something like this to their own blood, their own child?Just because of their bloody f**king reputation.We all were angry, but out of us, most was rahul, he was raging bad, his teeths clutch was actually being heard by me, his hands truned into a tight fitch.

"I think...we all...we all should go and meet her, she needs someone!"armaan said still shocked.

"no use armaan...her family members wouldn't allow"

"uski family members ki maa ki"I said.

"ranvijay..armaan..you guys stay here, I will go!"

"but rahul"I said.

"no RJ, trust me guys!please and I promise riddhima...I will bring her back.."

We all later agreed, I could actually see something in rahul's eyes.I could for the first time, see some concern.I have never seen such a RAHUL before.Just that night only, he took a train to punjab and we went to see-off him.Riddhima was very upset so I let her sleep at my place, and I slept at the ground so that she could sleep with armaan and he could handle her and look after her.I knew something big was coming up in our lifes, some danger, and moreover I was hell not able to give time to studies, but that doesn't ucking matter I guess!?!hmuh!?!

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}IMPORTANT

..................guys please tell me which update you want next..............
1)I too had a love story
2)love in 10 days

waiting for your reply guys!
I know guys it is a small update but promise next time I'll try a bigger one.😊
Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago

Wow loved the shoert update!
Annd love in 10 days pleasee
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovd the update!