| 6 Idiots |AR-FF| Closed |

ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

...6 IDIOTS...

...ARMAAN & RIDDHIMA...
...C'MON LET'S SLAP THE EDUCATION SYSTEM...

hey guys..this is me samica..i've written love in 10 days...soo by now I think you guys have must guessed that what will be the concept...YES...!!!I am in 8th standard and seriously don't laugh i've seen many children who'm i've met are being pressurized with studies...SO THE BASIC CONCEPT IS..that there will be a group of TRUE FRIENDS IN M.B.B.S...they all become friends as their main aim was to enter SANJEEVANI..their common interest...but maybe...MAYBE...future has planned SOMETHING else for them...they will be the children,students,friends challenging the education system of india who'm they think is MURDERING not the children...but their DREAMS & AMBITIONS...WILL THEY SUCCEED...well,we'l have to find that out...!!!

these doctors will change INDIA...how?!?!

how can thinking of only 6 people change the opinion of the best medical college...?!?!

HOW CAN...they slap the education system and kiss the REAL EDUCATION...?!?

...and fun is also waiting in ths FF...

HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIANCED WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A po*n VIDEO IS MISTANKINGLY PLAYED IN FRONT OF YOUR GRANNY AND THE CD PLAYER NEVER STOPS...?!?!

HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIANCED THAT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE GUY IS KICKED OFF BY THE GIRL WHEN HE ATTEMPTS TO KISS HER...?!?!

...arre ha luv ko toh bhool hi gae...

HAVE YOU EVER IMAGINED THAT TILL WHAT EXTENT YOUR BF CAN GO TO HIDE HIS TRUE LOVE...?!?!

HAVE YOU EVER EXPERAINCED YOURSELF HAVING SEX IN FRONT OF YOUR MOM...?!?!

WHAT IF YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR NEIGHBOURS  "GOING TO BE WIFE"...?!?!

(IMP-mods..this FF is fictional..there are no intentions to hurt the feelings but just wanted to spread this message...)

DR.ARMAAN MALLIK...the guy...infact the mast kalandar guy but still the topper..why..?!?!he still remembers what he had studies in 8th...why????attractive,sexy,hot,cute,caring,adorable...!!!but why do actually proffersors of the college hate him even after being the STUDENT who is actually GAINING EDUCATION..not printing it in his minds and then on paper...?!?!

~~~~

DR.RIDDHIMA GUPTA..the sati sawitri...yet..STREET SMART...a true friend...awesome girl...attractive...BELEIVES IN HEALTHY FLIRTING...she thinks..."what if I don't wear a god's pendant...that does not f**king means that i don't pray to him..well I never knew that the PENDENT connects us to god and not our prayers..."

~~~~
~~~~

DR.MUSKAAN CHADDHA...USED by many boys...the each guy she meets and get attracted to him...she thinks that THIS IS THE GUY...all the time...but what happens..she ends up getting USED..does not beleives in love...and wannts to becoma a DOCTOR...STUDIOUS...and thinks that marks DO MATTER...hard work to kehne ki baatein hai...!!!

~~~~

DR.RAHUL GAREWAL..the hot dude...awesome guy...loves USING girls...bunking classes is the no.1 thing in his time table..!!!and yahhh...he beleives in dumping...not garbage but girls every second of his life...!!!

~~~~

DR.RANVIJAY SINGH...the awesomist guy..he wants to become a roadie..but whats he's doing in a medical college...?!?!(his character will become more familier to you in the future parts)

~~~~

DR.ANVESHA SEHGAL...remember guys she is not in the medical college she is going to get married to RANVIJAY'S neighbour...10 years older than ranvijay...(her character will become more familier to you in the future parts)
~~

GUYS...the last 2 characters i've not explained properly because they are surprise characters...you'll come to know the characters as the FF will proceed...

SO,ARE YOU READY TO CHALLENGE THE INDIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM...THE ACTUAL INDIAN RITUALS...TO CRUSH THE ORTHODOX THINKING...TO BREAK ALL BOUNDARIES OF LOVE...TO FACE THE MIOST EMBARASSING MOMENTS OF YOUR LIFE...ARE YOU READY TO EXPERIENCE THE TRUE ROLLER COASTER RIDE...

BUT...BEWARE OF READING...you may die..loving.laughing.crying.

---------

GUYS..PLZZ DO GIVE IT A TRY..PLZZ...

LUV๐Ÿ˜ณ

SAMICA(karan's angel & miss.ksgians)๐Ÿ˜ณ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

index
intro-scroll up
๐Ÿ˜Špart 1-page 5๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Špart 2-page 9๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Špart 3-page 13๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Špart 4-page 18๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Špart 5-page 22๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Špart 6-page 25๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Špaty 7-page 29๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Špart 8-page 34๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Špart 9-page 38๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Špart 10-page 44๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Špart 11-page 49๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Špart 12-page 53๐Ÿ˜Š

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by ksgforever10 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

hawwww....is it dat bad guys....????

punamluvshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice concept samica...plz.continue....
punam
ilyasesha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey itz toooo cioooolllllll yr plzzzzz do cont sssonnnnnnnn๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
an do pm meeeee๐Ÿ˜ณ
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hey sami.......

nice concept yaar.........

excited to read further......

update soon...

thnx for the pm..............

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey nice intro
would luv to read more
do continue sooon
with lots of luv
nikita
jarinloveksg thumbnail
Hey dear,like ur concept.Its simply owesome.Add me to ur pm list plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ARCaskettFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum intro
pllz cont.
thnx 4 da pm
jiyaa_m thumbnail
cool concept

continue soon
shristi sarda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail