Can't wait 4 da next part

Con soon

Thanks 4 da pm

anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

that was really amzing......

superb part..

loved all the teasing going around armaan..

n ridz bf arjun....aww...mela armi...

thnx for the pm................

sweety7395 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey nice part
what ridz has a boyfriend
cant wait to read more about it
thanks for the pm
continue soon
shonadesire thumbnail
hey Sam
wowwwwwwwwwwwww awesome part dear👏⭐️👏
loved it so much
RJ record AR talks
thanks for pm
plz continue soon
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
RECAP

"uhhh BTW you know arjun???"she questioned.oh goddd now who is the f**king arjun?!?!

"no..why..is he your boyfrined???"I kept my fingers crossed.

"yahhhh,I just want him to be a bit jealous so I wanted a good enough kinda guy to go on vakentines day with me.....soooo????"she said.

I guess I had started liking her and doing something that can make the 'LIKED PERSON" or maybe 'LOVED PERSON' happy is a MUST then.

"oh..yahhh ok..It's cool"I said after thinking for whole 10 seconds.

part 5
VALENTINES DAY
Today was the best day for all off youngies,arrey yaar mujhe toh pata hi nahi tha,that it would saala becoma the best day of my life.I wore my black suit,quite tight so that my muslces could be exposed,my first 4 buttons open,black proper polished shoes,the most attractive deo and my hair gelled,mannn even I could see I was looking quite handsome.

"no hairs in armpits...CHECK!
boxers channged....CHECK!
no chewengum stuck to my clothes...CHECK!
no po*n stuff in my cell....CHECK!"

I was checking each and everything from head to toe and from my bathrooms shit pot to my study table's corner that is everything cool and presentable,cauze u never know,maybe she'd after the party would like to come to my house,so everything should be nice and in its place,otherwise when she would enter,she would only find,my underwear,po*n stuff and my underwear and some more po*n stuff!

Just after 5 or 10 minutes there was a knock on my door.I was quite surprised to see her.

"riddhima...wasn't I supposed to pick you up for the party???"I said with a weird expression.

"why???"

"because....(pause)I'm the guy and your the girl....!!!"

"ohhh f**k offff...mere pyaare se armaan(she said as if I'm her son)tumhaara wo orthodox zamaana gaya,ab kindly chale???"She offered me her hand.I accepted and we headed towards the college.

I was quite shocked and astouned after studying her character,Mannnn this girl actually had the charm to make any guy fall in love in just 2 seconds,just like me.She was quite straight-forward,smart and yes ofcourse damn gorgeous and beautiful.she was like unbeleivable for me,I was thinking that what would arjun do if he finds me and riddhima dating?!?!man I'll be f**king dead.

ohh yahhhh I forgot,she was wearing a strapless dress, it was like a short dress,it was like trememndous,it landed above her thighs,I saw her milky and so tempting thighs for the first time.she was wearing a flower set which all the girls had to wear in their right wrist,her hairs were open and she had applied really light make-up.she was looking simply like a fairy for me.

We entered the party and sooner riddhima dragged me to the dancing floor,I dunno what but later I realized that something has happened to her,she took my hands and wrapped it around her wrist sensually,and dragged me closer like hell,It was really important for me to make her realize that its not a bedroom and she already has a boyfriend,many people were looking at us.I could see the passion burning in her eyes,her smoky eyes were looking terrific,her lips had curved out and were looking like a sensual pout all the time,the song started...

"zara si dil mein de jaga tu....zara sa apna le bana"

she came near me and hugged me tight,i was shocked,it seemed that she was never doing it to show or fake,it was her natural-self,she came beside my neck and bited by ear,I was like...'WOW'.I coud feel her cold lips licking my ear,heyyyyyyy!!!wasn't that my job?!?!

she looked on my bare chest more than she looked at me!At a certain point I thought that maybe it's just a physical attraction by her,but dunno why,it seemed far more than that.Her fingers travelled around my body,pinching me,her nails were hurting me alot,but her heavenly fragnance did it all for me.she cae near my face,her haid had become a bit messy,making her look more hotter,her eyes became mizzy,her eyelds were touching my eyelids,n oopsss it was the same with her lips,yes!they were on mine,it was the best moment of my life,she was awesome as well as her lustfull and lovefull kiss.

anyways,I had to stop her,she already had a boyfrined how would he feel,although I was enjoying it like heaven but still,it was like the dancing floor around us became quite in order not to disturb us,the breeze became more cold so that we became more cozy,she again intentionally pulled me towards her and rubbed her body with me,that was the moment...THE MOMENT OF MY LIFE...!!!

~~~

we both felt awkward,really weird and ambarassing,we were heading towards my house first as I never took my bike as she came first to pick me up,so she was the person to drop me home,we were quite and said nothing,somewhere around unknowingly a feeling had arosed in my heart that maybe..maybe she CAN become MY GIRL.WOW!terrific,isn't it?

finally we reached my home,I was expecting something,you know like a kiss or something,especially after her actions on the dance floor,I came out and was shocked to see her smiling,I waited for atleast 10 seconds doing awkward stuff but when she was like ARMAAN-HAVE-YOU-f**kED-UP-YOUR-f**kING-MIND!!!

"soooo????"she said.

"hmm...uhh...b...byeeeeeee"I said and started taking my steps towards my home.

"uhh armaan"she called me.

"yahhh"I came towards her car running and bent on her window.

"uhh...arjun..."she said hesitating a bit.

"uhh don't worry I'l not tell him anything"I said smiling.

"nooo...it's not that..it's like...arjun....(sigh)arjun's just a friend"

I was like I-WILL-KILL-YOU.how could you say such a big f**king bad lie you f**king girl.

"ohhh"I acted normal.

as I never wanted her to realize that mere andar is wakt iss duniya ke sabse sweet laddooo phoot rahe hai,mannnn...!!!

"uhhh"I thought now it's THE TIME.

I continued...
"I LOVE..."i f**ked up my feelin and said after a pause..."MY LIFE"

she smiled and drove to her house.

I came back running from my house,I took a bath and was just thinking about the dancing floor AWESOME & awesome time.just when I heard my cell beep.

riddhima texted me

"I love...............................YOUR LIFE:)<3"

I knew what I had to reply......

"I love..............................YOU<3<3"

~~~~~

"so this is it"ARMAAN finished hos story and looked at me and rahul.

me and rahul were like 'wow',ARMAAN AND RIDDHIMA,what a couple???

~~~

Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys..thankyou all alot for all your previos comments..:D
shristi sarda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow.....awesome update........
too good.......
AR forever.....
thanx for the pm and update soon......
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
luvd it...........amazing part
such a kool confession
cont soon
tc
shaaz
Edited by shaaz_91 - 13 years ago
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey sam baby,  
cool part..........loved the confession............beautiful.......
continue soon........
love
sonu

qt4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing confession ever heard of!
Superb!
Thnx 4 pm
cont soon