*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Dont want the C trk to even begin, plus Meethi is back m c the promos
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tejeshec

The celebrations were kept minimal because this is the first time they are celebrating their anniversary after a long long time and that too after a lot of pestering from Badi Maa...I guess thats why they kept it a bit to themselves and didn't go over the top....

Made sense to me......

its a good point too....but i felt celeb was mainly leg pulling..some good convo too would have been good as they are celebrating after a long time...
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mjtruelegend @ plzzzzzzzzz can u answer how it played important part during lolita's illness Edited by meenakshi_16 - 13 years ago
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

OMG!!!😭😭😭

OMG! OMG! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crysind

OMG! OMG! πŸ˜­

again OMG!!!😭😭😭 i think we have to get ready for the C track then....😭😭
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

sheemu...as usual nice post....

yes the episode was very good....but i felt the celebrations could have been shown more as we dont get to see that in SGP...

suhana-BM scene was also good...though i did not still figure out why she gave her the pillow...as us said it means suhana is always with her...though it could have been shown more clearly...

paan scene was good too...loved suhana's expression when she said she is going to press the shirt....

precap was also nice...with suhana making sweater...and KK not able to believe it...

for me it was a very nice episode...more of celeb could have made it even better...

Yes Shweta it was lovely. Coming to the celebrations....its was short because they don't usually do anything for their anniversary and so something small and sweet was apt. Too much may not have been appropriate because of BM.

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
After seeing precap..........i have a feeling as if they they are just hushing things up...................and it looks to me neither much awaited scene between suhana and KK will come nor we are going see suhana's first present to ishaan😑

itni kaya afaat lagi hai in SGP walo ko
😭
Edited by 111192 - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Yes Shweta it was lovely. Coming to the celebrations....its was short because they don't usually do anything for their anniversary and so something small and sweet was apt. Too much may not have been appropriate because of BM.

as i said in my other post ...i dont mean celebrations like dancing and singing...so good conversation abt alok-rano themselves...or something like that would have been nice...instead of full leg pulling and cream lagaying...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Shwets1502 - 13 years ago
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was a very very balanced episode, i loved it , finally they came back to their normal style...we loved such cute sushaan scenesπŸ‘
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guyzzzz Chillllll....

We are lucky to know that even if they show C track it won't end in a tragedy(as per OBS)........

Only thing we need to worry about is the handling of the track....It should not be made a joke......

Everything else should be just fine.....

So just sit back and enjoy whatever track it is.....