SUPER DUPER EPISODE plus Shayari p14 onwards

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It starts of with everyone celebrating Alok and Rano's wedding anniversary. They all surprise them with a cake. It was lovely family scene. The things got a little silly with couples applying cake on each others face.๐Ÿ˜† Alok and Rano joined in too.

Inder got upset when Elesh mentioned BM's anniversary. Suhana said lets not spoil the mood, today is a happy day. Inder says ok.

I loved the Sushaan BM scene. it was beautiful. Suhana quietly goes to BM room and gives BM her pillow, I think she gave that to mean she's always with BM. She sees BM knitting and asked her to show her. It was such a nice cute scene when BM puts both Sushaan's hands together and holds them in her hand. They didn't say anything but their expressions said it all. Soooo nice.

The paan scene was lovely too. Suhana learnt how to make PAAN๐Ÿ‘and at the end the look Suhana gave Ishaan .....aw so sweet and romantic.๐Ÿ˜ณ (if only Ishaan's expressions were as good, never mind)

Have you enjoyed it as much as me?
Edited by mjtruelegend - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
sheemu...as usual nice post....

yes the episode was very good....but i felt the celebrations could have been shown more as we dont get to see that in SGP...

suhana-BM scene was also good...though i did not still figure out why she gave her the pillow...as us said it means suhana is always with her...though it could have been shown more clearly...

paan scene was good too...loved suhana's expression when she said she is going to press the shirt....

precap was also nice...with suhana making sweater...and KK not able to believe it...

for me it was a very nice episode...more of celeb could have made it even better...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
So true so true, it was a perfect episode for me, loved Suhana indicating BM tht she is always thr fr her, plus her teasing to Ishan ๐Ÿ˜† and then ready for doing istri to ishan's shirtโ˜บ๏ธ the precap ws too sweet, amazing
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

So true so true, it was a perfect episode for me, loved Suhana indicating BM tht she is always thr fr her, plus her teasing to Ishan ๐Ÿ˜† and then ready for doing istri to ishan's shirtโ˜บ๏ธ the precap ws too sweet, amazing

I know that was sooo cute, she knows how o tease Ishaan so well.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
111192 thumbnail
Precap indicate some time leap in SGP as they showed suhana made whole one side of a sweater...............which for a person like suhana (new to knitting) would take at least 20-30 days.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

Precap indicate some time leap in SGP as they showed suhana made whole one side of a sweater...............which for a person like suhana (new to knitting) would take at least 20-30 days.

iam not sure abt that...cos we have holi now...and so there cant be any leap kind off..i feel...

but its suhana....may be BM was doing it..and suhana made some knits and she said she made it...we never know yar...๐Ÿ˜†
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The celebrations were kept minimal because this is the first time they are celebrating their anniversary after a long long time and that too after a lot of pestering from Badi Maa...I guess thats why they kept it a bit to themselves and didn't go over the top....

Made sense to me......

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Another beautiful episode ... I just loved it... specially Panna-MIL scene.... That lady is changing... She is badly missing her son and now really looks upset... At least she heard to Panna's words today ...Even though her behaviour was the same, but attitude changed a bit for sure...

And anniversary celebration scene was also nice... Deepak also started leg pulling and I loved his facial expression... He remains calm even pulling others' legs...๐Ÿ˜† Finally Ishika is back to family... I am happy...and now waiting for meethi....

And Inder-Dadaji convo was touchy... That questioned Inder asked and dadaji's response were perfect... 

That last paan scene was also good and see how suhana behaved.... wow! she changed a lot ....๐Ÿ˜ณ

mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

To be honest with you seeing that knitting, I am scared because knitting played a big part in Lolita's life during her illness. I think this is another strong indication of C track.
๐Ÿ˜ญ
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

To be honest with you seeing that knitting, I am scared because knitting played a big part in Lolita's life during her illness. I think this is another strong indication of C track.
๐Ÿ˜ญ

OMG!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ