Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

i know how many posts u make,not becoz i comment on them but becoz they r visible when i surf the forum! so no special hardwork is needed to keep track of ur posts,i definitely don't do it deliberately! and their titles tell me about the content also😆

Well you see I noticed the same  thing about you!!
  👍🏼
👍🏼

A lot of you make the same posts over and over......can't you have one GC appreciation thread rather than making 20 each day and SPAMMING THE FORUM!!

Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ria_sengupta

yes,she apologized! wasn't she supposed to? what about the fact that she had told the media that maan wanted to marry her for saving dev?did she take that back?
and right now she is breaking maan's heart by not understanding him.

well about the media thing......CV's wrapped up that part. So i can't say much. Regarding misunderstanding....... Breaking maan's heart - isn't this word too much for a simple MU between wife and husband. At the end of day maan and geet love each other and live for each other. Whatever may be the situation/ whatever may be the reason they love each other and they will love one another forever. Maybe they get separated for a brief period, but their bond is so much stronger that god himself made in heaven. Just chill and jorse chillao "maaneet forever"
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jalparii_h2o

geet + reasonable=sounds strange 🤔

Maan + saint without any faults = strange........    🤔

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am hell pissed at cvs!
Feel something for maan too guys not just geet!!
Poor guy must be shattered right now and geet not understanding him which is reasonable but leaving ur husband..maan really needs to make her realize his importance too..gosh so irritated with the new article..better not come true!!
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Possibilities after reading the articles:

Maan would misunderstand Geet, and will think that she probably forgive Dev, cause what he had heard that she would be out with Dev, will  left him in shock, would definitely create fight between them....Dont judge the story by reading the title, let see what will happen, and obviously in anger she wanna leave him, her state of mind is not right...

But is it easy to leave Maan, this time other will play part between them, but geet forgive Dev is such a crap, so better watch, and don't just react and let CV's and channel knows that it will not gonna accept...In anger you will not gonna think straight, so my sweeties Halla Bol....
---------------------------------------------

Take on Episode, and Character analysis at the moment:

Wonderful episode, full of pain, full of disapointment, full of clarification....seriously loved it....
I am not little girl who doesnt understand all these relationships....kudos to CV's....

What Geet had lost, people not getting, it's not only MC for her...It's a lost of her fight, it's a lost of her all dream, it's a lost of her all struggle....
At this moment MaanEet need us, at this moment MaanEet need some wise person with them....both are right on their places, what Maan is doing he is right as a man, and whats Geet doing she is also right on her place....It will definitely take time for Geet to come out with all of this, and as a woman I can't blame her.....Uski saari koshish waste hogaiee....She had lost very precious part of her body, her soul.....This emptiness will not gonna fill like that.....Maan sshouldn't had to try anything right now, except consoling her....

Loved Maan reply to Dev, Dev thinks he's not interfering in MaanEet life, just wanna see them happy, Dev actually you are creating more problem...Angel ke roop mein shaitan ho, baney phirte ho Bhagwaan.....

Loved how Maan wanted their own baby to bring the happiness in Geet life....I am surprised that just 2 days back I have mentioned that that Geet will be fine once she will conceive again.....Anyways Maan it will take time sweety, she is emotionally hurt, and health wise as well it's not safe... 

I am sure when Maan will go home to tell his plan to Geet, she will out with Dev, which will cause fight....
I dont want my favorite show to end, so definitely story needed....just I dont want Geet to leave Maan, rest tension can be bearable....

Our CV's had record that they don't drag story for longer time, so be patience and watch......

Muniza
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: verode

aayiye salam jyothi jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. 

Thank you!!!!  We are all here for the show....we discuss the show because we are fans of the show....and GHSP is what it is because of both Maan and Geet....believe me I am a Maan lover.....love him to death....but he wouldn't be Maan without Geet....

Maan and Geet both have been wrong at various times throughout their relationship.....but why are we fighting over it....

BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: utopia88

Well you see I noticed the same  thing about you!!
  👍🏼
👍🏼

A lot of you make the same posts over and over......can't you have one GC appreciation thread rather making 20 each day and SPAMMING THE FORUM!!

plz stop giving bhashans to others..its not ur job to told us...we have mods in GF..when they found any repetitive topic they close it..
stick to the main discussion n refrain from unnecessary bhasahns😛
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: utopia88

Maan + saint without any faults = strange........    🤔

Buddy...I advice u to stay away from this type of posts...Even these people make 1000 more posts like this it won't affect our love, respect for Geet or DD....we adore,respect & love  Geet & DD(For those people who finds geet irritating & immature)....😳they r fan of none of those twoThey can give lectures to respect person's real life partner but they can't even respect  reel char's partner😔

They worship Maan & GC...so let them do it.....😆

Veena u guys can carry on with Geet bashing🤔but today u guys beat GurTian & Deedian in bashing.....but I m glad that atleast now most of the forum members know what u r really & what u think as well....

And u can save yr energy by not quoting me 😆I m saying this coz whoever wants to quote me they can do it for sure but how u feel when there is apply apply but no reply😉So feel free to bash me 😆
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jimzi2716

Buddy...I advice u to stay away from this type of posts...Even these people make 1000 more posts like this it won't affect our love, respect for Geet or DD....we adore,respect & love  Geet & DD(For those people who finds geet irritating & immature)....😳they r fan of none of those twoThey can give lectures to respect person's real life partner but they can't even respect  reel char's partner😔

They worship Maan & GC...so let them do it.....😆

Veena u guys can carry on with Geet bashing🤔but today u guys beat GurTian & Deedian in bashing.....but I m glad that atleast now most of the forum members know what u r really & what u think as well....

And u can save yr energy by not quoting me 😆I m saying this coz whoever wants to quote me they can do it for sure but how u feel when there is apply apply but no reply😉So feel free to bash me 😆

OMG😲 you are comparing GC fans wid deedians ....🤬 i feel like throwing up...this is such an insult..........🤢
there are some sensible gurti fans but deedians...they are ultimate bashers 🤢
all of the forum members know what deedians are & what they think as well🤢

esko boltey hain.. 900 chohay kha ke billi hajj ko chali🤢🤢

get ur facts right GC fans never bashed ur favt actress.....least interested in her .......
and if someone criticizes geet's character you think they are bashing DD😆 
Edited by jalparii_h2o - 13 years ago
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
We need to be the fans of the show Geet HSP and love Maan and Geet the same way.

Geet HSP is not complete without Maan and Geet.

They are different person and think and behave differently but the common factor in them that they love each other to death and are ready to change for each other.

When there are two individual they do think differently and react differently but the show is all about it that Maan and Geet are different person from the different back ground,  think and act differently but are accomodating each other and trying to understand each other and adjust to each other.

So it is all about watching and learing from it and not watching & fighting as who should understand and who is mean or who is better..

There are few circumstances in the life perticularly tregedy which makes person just close in to and avoid everyone and gets drawn in self pity and then lash out at the person they love the most.  Many tragedy has separated many couples even they were suppose to be the idol one.

So if Geet GHSP are trying to deal with this issues then why not we watch it and learn from it..

No one can fight battle for no any one.  Every one has to do his or her battle so I do not understand why you guys are hurting each other by taking side of the characters?

We just discuss the topic and see what the CVs want to show us and how logical is that and how important that is to the story.. 

What do you say people that we stick to the story line and avoid personal remarks and keep peace amongst us

As we all love Geet equally..  cause you cannot love Geet more or Maan more.  They both are the part of the story and we have to love them both equally...    becasue Maan and Geet both are the life of the show... 

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago