Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay i don't agree that she's being selfish, yes she is being a bit inconsiderate at the moment and we all now why that is😭. Of course i also don't like the way she's being mad at Maan even though he did that for her well-being, but of course she's not gonna understand that😕. I don't have any problem with either Maan or Geet, but I'm just annoyed with the way the show is going. This track could've showed MaanEet going through this tough time together, but instead they decide to separate them😡, and that too because of Dev🤢. I just wish this article won't come true because seriously it just doesn't make any sense to me, Dev should not be forgiven😡, he should simply just leave now proving that he has become positive, and that should be the end for him😃😆. I won't say anything about Geet going out with Dev because i don't know why she did, but yes she should have a good reason, the reason has to be strong and important, not just because usse ghoomne jaana tha and someone had to accompany her😆. But i agree she is being a bit harsh with Maan, she's not thinking at all ke usse bhi dukh ho raha hoga, but since she is a mother i guess that's how she should feel, after all she did lose her baby. Hopefully something good will come out of this and i really do not wanna see Geet leaving KM and leaving Maan!!
topgun11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: verode

Guys no offence for anyone out here. After reading these articles i can only say that. She is selfish. So she loved Maan only for making him her baby father??????. She never understood Maan. How can she forgive Dev?????????????????????????????????????. She argued with Maan that she was sooooooooo ashamed to ask help from Dev and now where is her usool??????????.She has gone mad. She is leaving Maan and his house. I feel pity for Maan. Poor Guy he loved her to the core and this is the reward he is going to have in his life. I wish he would not met her

What geet did to maan is so little to what maan did for her...
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@basicquestion, ria me leaving yaar. Kal week day hai ha bye bye take care
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

**Mod's note**

Can we keep the discussions here more related to the show without getting into a personal battle between MSK vs Geet fans...

Topic is debatable and both sides can hv healthy debate and state their own POVs without any personal attacks or bashing😊

Geet DT
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

oh so u r talking about IP track. Well then isn't the same geet apologized maan when she found out her mistake? do u know any such girl who had a misscarriage n then broke her husband's heart by stabbing it hard???????? then what about these words?

yes,she apologized! wasn't she supposed to? what about the fact that she had told the media that maan wanted to marry her for saving dev?did she take that back?
and right now she is breaking maan's heart by not understanding him.
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyoti06

**Mod's note**

Can we keep the discussions here more related to the show without getting into a personal battle between MSK vs Geet fans...

Topic is debatable and both sides can hv healthy debate and state their own POVs without any personal attacks or bashing😊

Geet DT

aayiye salam jyothi jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. 
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😛
Edited by jalparii_h2o - 13 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: basicquestion1

girls who loose a baby, go through a miscarriage..only n only find solace in their partner. not evn parents r a match to u'r husband in that situation. and every husband wants his spouse to know that this is not the end of us..there is always hope.

u said put u'r self in geet's shoes..i did..n that's y i'm telling u this.

it's nvr perfectly normal to hurt others n be selfish.

Geet's reaction is NOT SELFISH!!    

It's NORMAL & REASONABLE!!  👍🏼

She is a woman who had a devastating miscarriage!!

The storyline didn't even play out yet and you're already accusing GEET!!
  😳

Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
geet + reasonable=sounds strange 🤔
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: verode

Hai after a long commenting my post. I am blaming Geet because she is not understanding maan feelings. She cannot forgive a man who did a sin at any circumstancees yaar. Only because of that baby she cannot grief her life. MSK have married her to make her life happy. Why this girl is not understanding that???????????. I say selfish her for her that she is thinking of her feelings only.

yaar 
it doesn't alway's like......hubby & wify's pov  will be the same.....
msk is trying to understand her pain & to reduce it ......but she don't like his way......aisa to hota hi hain.....quite natural....
but tell  me honestly.....can he feel tht  fully.....
cause 1st of all he is a man not woman......hav he ever get tht feeling how to be a mom....how a woman feel when the baby  1st kick in her tummy.......& in geet case it is more intense cause tht girl lost her every thing for tht baby.....& now it has gone too......

yes she has Msk in her life....but u should hav give her sometime to call her selfish......& abt the maafi..if it is shown so u must think she is in a state of shock......😲....she can't think properly.....her mind is filled up with the memories of her unborn child.......think yaar think.....😃