Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

y yaar bidaai also they showed the same thing shava they show always happy and not naksh not done. anda gain if miscarriage happens naksh vl come closer na becoz naksh love each other so much.

yeah that will make them stronger....😊 aur pyaar n closeness badhenge....😃 but uske baad Akshara should get pregnant soon n deliver a baby...😆😆
-Nasreen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

i am not sure but i think Cvs are planning Akshara's miscarriage ..  she will be pregnant soon but then miscarriage will follow....ab jahan tak i am seeing i think Pregnancy track is near...😃

no jaya di i dont read any article in forum they any one told na haoil akshara pergant hogi i think cv o plannig kar rah hai
Tafseer thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazeel

no jaya di i dont read any article in forum they any one told na haoil akshara pergant hogi i think cv o plannig kar rah hai

yeah wahi planning chal rahi hai isliye yeh batwaara track khatam kar diya...
Cvs kab kya kare kuch oata nahi hota...😕😕
-Nasreen- thumbnail

yeah wahi planning chal rahi hai isliye yeh batwaara track khatam kar diya...
Cvs kab kya kare kuch oata nahi hota...😕😕

i think o misscarriage be nikil ki wjsayhi hoga
JAYA_09 thumbnail
y yaar always naksh surrounded by problems and cv's never shown naksh happy married life. other side shava never had problems in their life. and they did love marriage na. y a aranged marriage they show all these problems. naksh ko kab khushi khushi dekenge. yaar. wheather they vl live  ahappy married life or not. really feeling bad for naksh. if something happens like that what do u think naksh vl do

i had my classes...aaj i missed sbs n sbb..jab se sune hai ki batwara khatam ho gaya mera dimaag off ho gaya yaar...here i was thinking ki ghar chodenge Naksh n yahan toh Dinos se mil gaye.....

i swear di.. mere to saare armano pe paani fir gya..Cry
Tafseer thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight08

i swear di.. mere to saare armano pe paani fir gya..😭

wahi na....😭😭  i was so happy with this track...but but but.....
Akshara is looking so happy with the family...😡 akele Naitik ke saath use maza nahi aata na..
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Batwara cancelled – wow, itni jaldi? Good news nahi hai but kind of expected it coz every good track they pick up has always been a half hearted attempt. Jimmy track went longer😡 G3 is right where we wanted her to be. Sick w/jealousy thinking Munna is slipping into the dark side, the Maheshwari side. Just when Singhania's were beginning to feel the pain....

We will have to see more of the maa-beti drama, all sugar coated G3🥱  Akshara will be even worse coz she will be extra cautious. Now DJ will also be on her jhaap list, afterall he is her bauji🤢 Nikhil is still on. Since batwara has been cancelled, Akshara will take it upon herself to do jasoosi on Nikhil. Abi tak she was forced to stay out of it, a true miracle in itself😆

Tafseer thumbnail

Originally posted by: FLGators

Batwara cancelled ' wow, itni jaldi? Good news nahi hai but kind of expected it coz every good track they pick up has always been a half hearted attempt. Jimmy track went longer😡 G3 is right where we wanted her to be. Sick w/jealousy thinking Munna is slipping into the dark side, the Maheshwari side. Just when Singhania's were beginning to feel the pain....

We will have to see more of the maa-beti drama, all sugar coated G3🥱  Akshara will be even worse coz she will be extra cautious. Now DJ will also be on her jhaap list, afterall he is her bauji🤢 Nikhil is still on. Since batwara has been cancelled, Akshara will take it upon herself to do jasoosi on Nikhil. Abi tak she was forced to stay out of it, a true miracle in itself😆

matlab pehle se bhi zyada pakao sceens aayenge...more chamchagiri n more ghulami...Dinos ki hamesha jeet n Naksh ka  man maarke rehna....
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

y yaar always naksh surrounded by problems and cv's never shown naksh happy married life. other side shava never had problems in their life. and they did love marriage na. y a aranged marriage they show all these problems. naksh ko kab khushi khushi dekenge. yaar. wheather they vl live  ahappy married life or not. really feeling bad for naksh. if something happens like that what do u think naksh vl do

Looks like the message they want to send is that if you stick to traditions you will be miserable. Maheshwari's are more open minded & hence more happier😕  Instead of changing some of the old ways they are just continuing with the torture of the leads😭 Relationships are based on give & take but yaha pe tho younger generations opinions is just stifled