madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -dia-

Brilliant part!!!

loved it ...amazing!!!

lovely as usual ...wonderful!!!

But before commenting on update I would like if u would clear my doubtπŸ˜•

R u sure kritika is just 5 years old???

please check her Birth certificate ...kuch tho gadbad hai😳 ...,please check it & confirmπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
haha... haan just turned 5. i kno voh bahut smart hai. meri tarah i mean hamari geet ki tarah πŸ˜†

as for update ... loved it!!!

Maan was so adorable❀️ ...loved him.

Gawd help me cannot stop myself from falling for him again and again😳
haan haan mujhe pata hai. aakhir maine likhi haina so obv u hv to hopelessly fall in love with Mc Dreamy (Maan)

loved their convo ...was cho shweet and cooteπŸ˜›

Bagwaane ivaloo china vaaila evaloo periya periya pechu ...😲 (pla bear with me ,I knw I'm worse there but simply tried itπŸ˜†)
haila how did u just speak tamil?? tumhe tamil aati hai kya ya phir fluke me maara πŸ˜•

Bilkul apne mama ki taraf haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
haan haan bilkul πŸ˜‰

well glad that at first Maan at first linked Kriti with her,though he shrugged it off,but at later it helped him to realize and come to conclusion.

Meine pehle baar mein kush hoo ...Arjun ki entry mein,

coz it helped Maan to know where about of Geet.
haha dont worry u shouldnt hate him afterall he helps geet n doesnt want to see her hurt.

agar ye dono ek dusresae itna pyaar karte hoo ...phir ye duriya kaha sae agaya aur in dono ka zindagi mein Radhika kaha sae aye aur what she has to do between them???

though I didn't accept the fact when u said it,but after reading this update I'm forced to belive ur words.

"If Arjun were here then definitely Geet would be here he beamed mentally. And that little angel would definitely be his Geet's daughter.(This part clearly states ur explanation,but I'm afraid I ll hate it if its turn out to be true) No wonder he found Geet's resemblance in Kritika. The same stubborn nature, the same cute little dimples when she pouted or smiled. A Geetanjali Handa junior he concluded with a smirk."
mujhpe yakeen karo... u shall not regret it. i promise things shall be revealed that will make everyone happy. its a madhu promise πŸ˜‰

now I think something has seriously happened to geet,thats why she went far away from him.
yes something very serious...

wonderful update!!!!

thnx darling for ur lovely comment luv ya!πŸ€—

Edited by Maaneet_09 - 13 years ago
wajiha-1 thumbnail
awesome
do continue soon
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maaneet_09

thnx darling for ur lovely comment luv ya!
but i am going to hold replying to it coz i need to sort out something...

thats ok dear ...take ur time

love u
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

DEAR READERS PLEASE NOTE:
i thank every single one of u for taking the time to comment! i always welcome constructive criticism coz as a writer i need to know what the readers think. n i now see a common issue is that the story is going slow and i am stretching too much or not updating regularly. thnx for taking the time to give ur valuable comments n now as a writer i need to justify what i do n why i do so πŸ˜†

the pace of the story: i kno it seems a little slow but please remember this is a fiction so like each episode its going to take time revealing all the secrets. πŸ˜‰ but like i said i reveal something extra every update please carefully follow it. (i know some people already have caught up with it πŸ˜†) those extra info reveal something more about maaneet relationship. 

stretching issue: as a writer i need to make sure the characters i introduced are justified. i cannot afford to leave any loopholes. thats the reason sometimes other charac have more scenes. (including other charc other than the main leads) i hv introduced in my story. Thus sometimes their scenes would also be included. I do agree sometimes it might be a stretch but thats y i hv asked u to bear with me. 

freq updates: i am sry but i cannot do anything about this coz i am student so i hv a lot on my kitty πŸ˜• i dont say other writers who r not students dont hv stuff to do but sry my studies take priority for me so in between i find time to squeeze in my updates. but i make sure every update is atleast 4-5 (microsoft word) pages. never has any of my updates been lesser than that. so please consider that. 

so ya guys. i kno i do sometimes stretch too much but i guarantee in the coming updates its going to be dhamaka. the story is going to catch up more pace. i needed all this time to set the foundation of the story. if i given priority to just maaneet meeting then later the story would have lost charm or i would have had to explain these charac or include them in a weird way that u wouldnt like it. then people would have had a lot of ques why a charac is behaving the way he or she is n then the story would become too choppy... 

thnx for bearing with me. n of course please do not stop ur criticism it is very well appreciated so that i can explain y i do certain things the way i do πŸ˜†

love,
Madhu
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maaneet_09

DEAR READERS PLEASE NOTE:
i thank every single one of u for taking the time to comment! i always welcome constructive criticism coz as a writer i need to know what the readers think. n i now see a common issue is that the story is going slow and i am stretching too much or not updating regularly. thnx for taking the time to give ur valuable comments n now as a writer i need to justify what i do n why i do so πŸ˜†

the pace of the story: i kno it seems a little slow but please remember this is a fiction so like each episode its going to take time revealing all the secrets. πŸ˜‰ but like i said i reveal something extra every update please carefully follow it. (i know some people already have caught up with it πŸ˜†) those extra info reveal something more about maaneet relationship. 

stretching issue: as a writer i need to make sure the characters i introduced are justified. i cannot afford to leave any loopholes. thats the reason sometimes other charac have more scenes. (including other charc other than the main leads) i hv introduced in my story. Thus sometimes their scenes would also be included. I do agree sometimes it might be a stretch but thats y i hv asked u to bear with me. 

freq updates: i am sry but i cannot do anything about this coz i am student so i hv a lot on my kitty πŸ˜• i dont say other writers who r not students dont hv stuff to do but sry my studies take priority for me so in between i find time to squeeze in my updates. but i make sure every update is atleast 4-5 (microsoft word) pages. never has any of my updates been lesser than that. so please consider that. 

so ya guys. i kno i do sometimes stretch too much but i guarantee in the coming updates its going to be dhamaka. the story is going to catch up more pace. i needed all this time to set the foundation of the story. if i given priority to just maaneet meeting then later the story would have lost charm or i would have had to explain these charac or include them in a weird way that u wouldnt like it. then people would have had a lot of ques why a charac is behaving the way he or she is n then the story would become too choppy... 

thnx for bearing with me. n of course please do not stop ur criticism it is very well appreciated so that i can explain y i do certain things the way i do πŸ˜†

love,
Madhu

Yeah , Madhu I second you on that . I myself am a student so can very well understand it . No issues from my side studies defo take priority .

I've no issues neither with the pace nor with the stretch factor . After all its the writer's call & her/his imagination . You need to have the conviction of what you write . If the writer is not satisfied it'll show in the story .

I don't want that so πŸ‘πŸΌ from my side in whatever you do .
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Originally posted by: drashsree100

Yeah , Madhu I second you on that . I myself am a student so can very well understand it . No issues from my side studies defo take priority .

I've no issues neither with the pace nor with the stretch factor . After all its the writer's call & her/his imagination . You need to have the conviction of what you write . If the writer is not satisfied it'll show in the story .

I don't want that so πŸ‘πŸΌ from my side in whatever you do .

thnx darling for understanding i really appreciate ur support πŸ˜Š
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow what a promo...
interesting...
Maan and Kritika meet...
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Madhu...

A good story teller takes us through a journey .You have developed strong characters and an exciting plot. All the detailing you give adds to the tempo...I for one am enjoying itπŸ˜ƒ...Am still waiting for Radhika and reasons Maneet parted..I am looking forward to your updates..So go at your own pace...Study well, ace your exams and when in calm mind let your muse do its deed... Do not worry about frequent updates...
I don't want quantity...I want quality updates πŸ˜›

Deeps.
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Originally posted by: kadydeep

Madhu...

A good story teller takes us through a journey .You have developed strong characters and an exciting plot. All the detailing you give adds to the tempo...I for one am enjoying itπŸ˜ƒ...Am still waiting for Radhika and reasons Maneet parted..I am looking forward to your updates..So go at your own pace...Study well, ace your exams and when in calm mind let your muse do its deed... Do not worry about frequent updates...
I don't want quantity...I want quality updates πŸ˜›

Deeps.

thnx sooo much deeps πŸ˜Š i promise to give u quality πŸ˜Š
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 19
wow nice part...
Geet's scolding at Arjun was damn hilarious...
loosu payale...
ayyo i laughed so loudly reading that...
i think thats Geet and Kritika...

BTW i di NOT get pm for this part...
naan un pechu ka...
how could u forget?
me angry grrr...