Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
amazing part......hope maaneet will soon meet......thx for the pm......
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Great updates! The first one was so cute with the mother and daughter bonding. And I can't for Maan's entry. Thanks for the pm and continue soon!
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
thnx everyone for ur lovely comments n encouragements! πŸ˜Š i did find a way to hyperlink my posts without having to paste the whole page link πŸ˜ƒ yes i shall cont soon. rite now goin to write the next part πŸ˜³. as for maaneet meeting it shall be soon but i cant promise if its the next part or next lets see....
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
awesome ff
loving it
thanks for d PM πŸ€—
con soon
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonababx

hey ... nysh update.. so this means kritika is maan and geet's daughter .. and obviously maan doesn't know about her.. lets see his reaction .. ;) 

nysh pdate continue soon :)

Kritika is Geet's daughter whether she is maan's or not u hv to wait for the story to unfold πŸ˜‰
mitzi11 thumbnail
hey my dear yu gonner
now
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Chapter 3: Fresh Wounds
               Kritika was eagerly waiting near the main entrance of her pre-school and as soon as she saw a faint figure walking down the street towards her school, she instantly ran to the huge glass window to get a better view of her mother. Geet rushed through the main entrance and knelt as Kritika came dashing to her and gave her a huge kiss on her cheeks. Geet was pleased to respond back and kissed her little angel all over her face.
After the initial hugging and kissing Geet tucked Kritika's hair back and lifted Kritika and asked, "So, how was your day Kriti kannamma (darling)?"
"You know Amma today was one of the best days," Kritika squeaked excitedly, "We celebrated Chandu's birthday today in our class and each of us made a birthday card for him."
"Appadiya (oh really)?" Geet said while she walked down the block heading towards their apartment and listened to her angel describe what all she did in pre-school and how she enjoyed celebrating her friend's birthday. "I hope you stayed out of trouble today?" she asked knowing it would be impossible for Kriti to stay out of one. Keeping Kritika out of trouble meant keeping the wind from blowing; the wind cannot stop blowing and so cannot Kritika keep away from trouble. She was always up to some mischief! Whether it be as little as mixing up the labels of sugar and salt or as big as setting the neighbor's dog free, she was always up to something. Although Geet constantly scolded her lightly for her mischief, she secretly admired and loved her little nakhras. Those were the little things that always kept her day going. Although she would scold her when she found out what she was up to, the next instant she would feel guilty looking at those large brown eyes and run to cajole her. Geet knew she was spoiling her but Kriti would learn eventually to behave but now it was her time to enjoy. They reached their apartment and Geet carefully let Kritika down so that she could take out the apartment keys from her bag and open the door.
Kritika, as she entered the living room, heard her mother question her about her behavior in school and instantly switched to the sweet talking mode. That was her secret weapon to convince her mother of her innocence in her act. "Illa (no) ma," she said widening her eyes, "I was at my best behavior today" she said trying hard to suppress a giggle while her eyes clearly spoke that she certainly got into trouble even today. Dropping off her bad on the table Geet walked towards the couch where Kritika was sitting and started removing her shoes.
"Oi kutty ponne (little girl) do not try that trick with me," Geet said tickling Kritika a little, "I certainly know you were up to something, so uzhunga chollu (tell me properly) before I find out myself" she finished, laughing out at the way Kritika was enjoying being tickled.
"Amma please stop! Don't kichu kichu mootify me (don't tickle me) please!" Kritika half laughed and half screamed as she tried to wiggle out of Geet's embrace. "Really I didn't do anything, I was really a good girl today," she argued while trying to stop Geet from tickling her further.
"Cheri (ok) it better be true but if I come to know otherwise, you will be in trouble young lady" Geet said as she slightly flicked her finger on Kritika's nose. Happy that she was finally relieved of the tickling, Kritika dashed to the bedroom to play with her toys as she heard Geet screaming, "Go wash your hands kannama I am going to make your favorite murugal nei dosai (crispy ghee dosa) for dinner!" Geet sighed and thought what would she do without her Kriti and walked towards the bathroom to change her clothes and freshen up and prepare dinner for the two of them.
In half hour she prepared Kritika's favorite dosas and fed her while she played with her new puzzle that Geet had brought her few weeks ago. Having fed Kritika, Geet went and had a few bites herself before cleaning the kitchen and putting the dishes in the dishwasher. She walked out of the kitchen and switched on the TV and called out to Kritika to watch their favorite show, Airtel Junior Super Singer on StarVijay. Both mother and daughter cuddled comfortably on the couch and Geet tried to reach for the remote that was near her bag to increase the volume a little. Reaching for the remote she slightly knocked off her bag on the table and the booklet fell. She instantly got up to put the bag back in place when her eyes fell on the booklet. Even before she could bend to pick it up the phone rang. She quickly shoved back the booklet and rushed to attend the phone.
She wondered who would call and looked at the caller ID and a wide grin crept on her face. She switched on the phone and said, "Hello pappa! Kaise ho aap?" She was greeted with a gruff yet friendly voice from the other side.
"Haan Geet bas abhi abhi tumahri maa ki khane se bhaag kar aaya hoon" Arvind sighed a sigh of relief. "Healthy khaaneke naam par she makes me eat anything and everything," he teased. "Thank god main bhaag kar aaya varna I don't know what my current condition would be" he said with a phew.
"Pappa aap bhi na, can you not for once stop teasing Amma's food?" Geet said shaking her head. "You know she only does for your own good. Ek to aap don't take of yourself properly on top of that you tease Amma for taking care of you? Nah nah," Geet said clucking her tongue.
"Kya karoon Geet, without teasing her I cannot sleep peacefully" he said. "Woh kya hain na, hamaari dharam patni ke gusse se uskeliye pyaar aur bad jaati hai" he whispered, "magar ukso mat kehna or else everyday she will run behind scolding me at every chance she," before he got a chance to finish his sentence Geet heard a slight Ah from the other end. She knew her mom would have slightly hit her dad for teasing so much and there was slight shuffle while Geet heard another familiar voice.
"Hai Geetu eppadi di irukke? (How are you)" Anu asked lovingly, "Nowadays phone ellam pannarathe illa, (you don't call at all) ennadi engala ellam maranthutiya (did you forget us?)"
"Illa Amma, nothing like that," Geet said sincerely, "Just busy with work and Kritika. Everyday her chettai (mischief) half the time I am running behind her."
"Is my little chellam there? Give her the phone," Anu pleaded to talk to her favorite grand daughter.
Keeping the phone a little away from her, Geet called Kritika, who was intently watching the program on the TV. Hearing no reply from Kritika, Geet walked to couch and stood between the TV and Kritika. Annoyed by the disturbance, Kritika looked up to see her mom cocking her eyebrows.
"Amma please move this is my favorite song" Kritika said as she tried pushing away her mom.
"Kriti its paati (grandmother) she wants to talk to you" Geet said as she handed over the phone. Kritika beamed and instantly took to phone to talk to her. Geet watched Kritika animatedly explain her daily activities to Anu in her half-baked Tamil and Hindi. Kritika was improving with her Tamil but Hindi needed a little more practice. Geet had insisted she learn to speak in both languages, as it was important for her to learn additional languages other than English. English would come easily to her as would constantly interact with teachers and friends in school but it was important for Geet to teach her other languages. Kritika finally handed the phone back to Geet after successfully explaining what all she did in the past few weeks where all she visited. Geet took the phone while she saw Kritika walk back to the couch to finish watching the program and said, "sollu ma (tell me ma)" while trying hard to suppress the day's happenings.
"Geetu, is there something wrong? Your voice doesn't sound as usual" Anu said a bit worried.
"No Amma I am absolutely fine," Geet said faking a smile and cheerful tone.
"Geetu, I am your mom so stop lying to me and tell me what's the matter," Anu ordered.
Geet couldn't hold back anymore. She slowly went to the bedroom and closed the door lightly so that Kritika wouldn't see her break down. Gathering enough courage and inhaling a sharp breath declared, "Maan is coming here."

Phew at last done with this chapter! I am sorry to have bored you with tiny details of Kritika and Geet's interaction but I think its important for the reader to get to know their daily life and the kind of love and bond they share. I promise Maaneet meeting in the next chapter. πŸ˜‰
And please hit the like button and if possible do comment! Thanks again for all your encouragement.... πŸ˜Š
Edited by Maaneet_09 - 13 years ago
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Good going. i like the detailing u r doing.
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
lovelyyyy πŸ˜Š
cont sooooon
waiting for maneet meeting πŸ˜Š
thnx for d PM πŸ˜Š
annie.shona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey .. that was a gr8 gr8 gr8 update.  seems like .. geet and maan had a bad past.. i really hope they get together.. :) .. nysh update.. continue soon :)