Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: spvd

part 15
awesome....................
was missing Maan so much dear.......................................
all thanks to Dadi that Maan is going for the trip.......................
2 angels?
does Maan know about Kritika?
the pix one has to be Geet but who's the other one?
cont soon dear..............

PS: u will have to keep mentioning at the top about Past and Present dear forever.......................he he he...................just increase the font size...................

deepa dear!!! 
i know i was too thats the reason i had to write from his POV πŸ˜‰ u r the only one who has noticed daadima's play in his tripπŸ‘ superoooo super! i really wanted people to notice it so i had it mentioned a few times but no one saw it i guessπŸ˜• but u r gud!! keep in mind daadima's work in this trip... its imp.... abt the pix wait pannuma u shall kno very soon! πŸ˜† some1 has actually correctly guessed but i cannot say who did then no mazaa πŸ˜› but i hope to keep the suspense of 2 pix before i reveal it in a few updates!
haha i guess i have to mention abt past n present lol its k if thats what makes it clear then aapki hukum sar aazhon par πŸ˜³ oh so u want to increase font size?? alrite i shall!
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
mrk_1: thnx soooooo much! πŸ˜Š
Dreamy_Mystique: thnx a lot dear!πŸ˜‰
zahra15: thnk u very very much!
ambbiha: mikka nandriiiiiiii
 acjanfeb1: thnx for taking the time to comment dear!
Shalve: thnx for the comment!
wajiha-1: thnx a lot!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
sweet scorpio: i kno i felt bad for him too but its needed he has to go through pain before he can gain his love!
XXXYYYZZZ: thnx dear!
maanujaanu: thnc very much for the comment!
ammu5: mikka nandriiiii!
kashndsel4eva: thnx for the lovelyyyy comment πŸ˜Š
cyum321: thnx dear!
maaneetsangel: thnx soooooo much hv replied to ur pm πŸ˜Š
drashsree100: i kno u r very very intrigued by the pix but it shall be clear in a few updates... promise!!!πŸ˜ƒ but thnx a lot for takin the time to comment!
maaneet28: thnx a lot for commenting!
Kavita03: thnx so much for commenting but lik i said pix will be revealed sooooonnnnnnπŸ˜ƒ

mitzi11 thumbnail
now i'm corous to
know but my guess
geet dont think he know
about geet has daughter
let how unfold the suspense
amazing update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
thank yuuuuuuuuuu so muchhhhhhhhhh
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmake11

now i'm corous to

know but my guess
geet dont think he know
about geet has daughter
let how unfold the suspense
amazing update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
thank yuuuuuuuuuu so muchhhhhhhhhh

thnx soooo much for the comment dear! i shall cont πŸ˜Š
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome....πŸ‘

maan is suffering also.....

waiting to know what went wrong?? n also to know who r the two special ladies?? one is geet...the other radhika?? or does he know abt her daughter??n y was daadi so adamant that he goes on the trip?? does she know something??

this suspense is killing me....

plz update soon...waiting.......
Edited by jyoti_l - 13 years ago
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maaneet_09

deepa dear!!! 
i know i was too thats the reason i had to write from his POV πŸ˜‰ u r the only one who has noticed daadima's play in his tripπŸ‘ superoooo super! i really wanted people to notice it so i had it mentioned a few times but no one saw it i guessπŸ˜• but u r gud!! keep in mind daadima's work in this trip... its imp.... abt the pix wait pannuma u shall kno very soon! πŸ˜† some1 has actually correctly guessed but i cannot say who did then no mazaa πŸ˜› but i hope to keep the suspense of 2 pix before i reveal it in a few updates!
haha i guess i have to mention abt past n present lol its k if thats what makes it clear then aapki hukum sar aazhon par πŸ˜³ oh so u want to increase font size?? alrite i shall!

oh well now Dadi is playing cupid or more to say making them come together once again...........wah....................and thanks dear for the fonts..............cont soon...............

Happy Tamil New Year..................me a Tamilian.....................are u Malayali?
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti_l

awesome....πŸ‘

maan is suffering also.....

waiting to know what went wrong?? n also to know who r the two special ladies?? one is geet...the other radhika?? or does he know abt her daughter??n y was daadi so adamant that he goes on the trip?? does she know something??

this suspense is killing me....

plz update soon...waiting.......

thnx soooo much for taking the time comment πŸ˜Š
ya Maan has lost some things in life that is really heart wrenching n his pain is really unimaginable. n u shall kno what went wrong in parts in the future πŸ˜† but until then please keep readingπŸ˜‰
yes u r the sec person to hv pointed that out watch out for daadi she seems to kno a lot more than maan does.... 
madhu.pmlist thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

oh well now Dadi is playing cupid or more to say making them come together once again...........wah....................and thanks dear for the fonts..............cont soon...............

Happy Tamil New Year..................me a Tamilian.....................are u Malayali?

yes daadi knows somethings maan doesnt so watch out for her she has an imp role to playπŸ˜‰

mikka nandri for the puthandu vazhthukkal! thangalukkum en manamartha iniya tamizh puthandu nal vazhthukkal!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Maaneet_09 - 13 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

thnx soooo much for taking the time comment πŸ˜Š
ya Maan has lost some things in life that is really heart wrenching n his pain is really unimaginable. n u shall kno what went wrong in parts in the future πŸ˜† but until then please keep readingπŸ˜‰
yes u r the sec person to hv pointed that out watch out for daadi she seems to kno a lot more than maan does.... 

thnx for replying dear...
i love this ff....the storyline is amazing...
have to wait...πŸ˜’..to know my answers....i know...still so excited to know them...πŸ˜ƒ
i was right...i knew there was something fishy abt daadi being so insisting towards maan going to conf....
this means there is another person involved who is in contact with daadi n who knows abt geet's whereabts.....well if this is the case....then we have some amazing n interesting updates to look forward to.....i dont know whether i'm right abt this or not...
n i know u will not answer...just have to wait....πŸ˜†

btw...when r u updating???
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yes daadi knows somethings maan doesnt so watch out for her she has an imp role to playπŸ˜‰

mikka nandri for the puthandu vazhthukkal! thangalukkum en manamartha iniya tamizh puthandu nal vazhthukkal!!!!!!!!!

thank u dear........................😊