Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[

I follow that rule...My DIL and I keep my son out of it..Relationship works fine and so far so good..Hoping to carry on same with next one..Wish me luck..Hope I do my best πŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]

All the best Varsha.  After our marriage , we used in the township and my in-laws in the city about an hours drive.  we used meet every weekend, the  good relationship was maintained  and she used to listen to my grievances against my husband more than my mother whom I used to meet once a year.
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Thank u koolπŸ€—  i just read ur commentary and decide to watch it or not and ur commentary helps a lot deciding itπŸ˜ƒ

i totally agree with u. manav badly wants to come out of having a relationship with his mother and just spent time with his wife playing love love and saving his in-laws from everything. it was CRYSTAL CLEAR when he said that "nothing could be done now, mom doesn't love me anymore". isn't it his responsibility to take care of his parents at the old age?? and he should TRY but the thing is he is not even trying to make up with his mom. all he says is "if i come archu comes with me and if not then forget it".STUPID MANAV!🀒

Cherry [ If I may call u that] ...............The problem is CVS really DON"T know HOW to present the concept called RESPONSIBILITY at all . They first tried presenting it in the way youngsters of today like after watching Western Soaps .........CONDITiONAL way .Hey Mom , I come as a Package , accept me or I Walk off . Then they realised they will HURT indian audience thats not so young ..........they hurriedly tried to rectify it by showing Son is repenting . Now , frankly , they DONT know what to do .

But if u notice .........Manavs STRATEGIES SUCK . Always .Remember how he confided to Tarun he is gonna make Archana HATE him by putting sindoor on Shrav etc ? For her BHALAAI ? Well Archna didnt stop loving him , she got PAIN though .

Same way his mom did NOT stop loving him , she got PAIN . His Strategies ALWAYS suck .Now he is making it an excuse to cut MOm off forever and be ONLY with WIFE . And the K gang .

Responsibility is NOT associated with LOVE being returned or ANY deals . It simply has to be DONE . They destroyed his character .The team that created it was MATURE .The team who writes scripts today r TEENAGERS watching WESTERN SOAPS like BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL .

Kool u can call me cherryπŸ˜ƒ 
actually i started watching this show really late and used to sometimes read the written updates and ur commentary at that time  but i must say KUDOS to all who sticked during the shravani, manav and archana trackπŸ‘πŸΌ true CV's seems to have no sense at all.even i can understand that putting a SINDOOR in someone's forehead is not a small deal cuz u only put it during hindu marriage and i know there are lots of other things thats goes to complete a marriage but PUTTING SINDOOR is a very important ritual that is followed in the marriage ceremony. and stupid CV'S put it as if it's nothing and counts as nothing and on top of that the reason for it should get applauseπŸ˜†

Manav has always been the DUMBEST character of all. he seems to either support his WIFE fully and ignore his MOM or support his MOM fully and ignore his WIFE. but the one thing is he never fails to support the K family and the interesting point is that  he has suffered the most from them.
and i agree with u KOOL one should keep RESPONSIBILITY and LOVE separately cuz responsibility is something u know u have it and u should fulfill it at any cost and love is something for which u just fall for it.
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great commentary Kools. I am getting a bit disapointed in the creatives as well. They are just dragging the Manav and Savita track. Savita should not have been so stubborn today, but it was Manav who did this the day he said I am no longer your son. I hope Savita will accept Archana, and at the same time Manav too, he was terrible when he took care of the Madhuri issue at police station. Even Damodar was kind of against him doing that. Damodar siad to him that it's getting serious and maybe you should do your part too, but he hesitated to say that. Kools, who do see a slight improvement in? Manav or Damodar today? Anyway in the precap I hope Archana gives her sister a scolding on why she made the complaint because poor Madhuri got questioned for no reason. Bye Kools.😊
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

feeling sad after the show ..Don't even feel like commenting ...

Husband called ...Curfew in Bahrain ....but hopefully things will be in control now ...

Tanya dear...thanks for updating on the Bahrain situation...i've been thinking about it for ur hubby and sister...keep us posted and i wish them safety and protection !
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First of all Manav saying "MY mom does not love me" is the same thing he is repeating coming to conclusions without thinking for once just like "I am not eliglbe part" which started this mess.
Archu seems to understand Savita more than Manav.She without seeeing Savita realizes that what Savita told was not from her heart.First when Damo told Manav about Savita well Manav gave priority to what Madhuri ???? than his mom..Savita was right he just came to see her coz he heard she was sick and when Damo said in fact kind of said Manav please tum ,Manav said I will come and fall in my mom;s feet.I will ask Manav where is ur thinking ? Have u dont have a common sense to priortrize between which is imp ,is Madhuri for u more imp than ur mom;s health which u can easily sideline for later.This postponement and negligence of Manav towards his mom has made this mess he is in.When Savita was saying those words cant even see on her face she is not alright she is sick and what she is talking is not coming from her heart.Anyone seeing her would clearly think first that something is wrong with this old women insetead of going and crying to ur wife and make her feel more gulity saying "My mom does not love me any more."
This stupidity of Manav seems to be going on in an effort to now bring Archu to limelight.If thats the case then plzzz at least do that she can handle Savita better than these 2 male idiots .The father son combo sucks big time and are totally hopeless.IT seems in Father son case only Mother and daughter in law can do something both males in family of D's are hopeless.
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteCherry

he seems to either support his WIFE fully and ignore his MOM or support his MOM fully and ignore his WIFE. but the one thing is he never fails to support the K family and the interesting point is that  he has suffered the most from them.

Hi Cherry. How True Yaar.
Well Said.
He has done injustice either to His Mom or to His wife
But Not to the K's because of whom he suffered .How Irony it  is.
Not Once ,always Listening and Caring for them even though they dont deserve it(I exclude sulo and Mano from K's). Manav,This is not right Yaar.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ . Place your priorities right,but that is were you always suck.
naava thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

its quite sad since there are way too many people in their lives. he is limited to only thinking.

Kools πŸ‘

i wish Savita would just think about Vandu. useless Damo should next time call Vandu to nurse her back to health.

Very refreshing option . Very very refreshing .Savita shud do what ALL mothers of the world do when married BETAS reject them ...........forget em and turn to BETI .

manav didn't reject his mom kools...that's a silly thing to say...πŸ˜‰. i have often wondered tho why Savita doesn't care about Vandu at all......focused only on manav......something to ponder.

i liked your commentary alot though...i agree that Savita meant what she said..she wants to be left alone, she has removed herself and is in deep depression...but family is usually the last to recognize that and continue the games of combat...and blame...usually self blame on the part of the others...

so, i also agree she should be hospitalized and arman go together to tend the house... really if arman are separated...and i agree kools, if archana "sacrifices" once again her marriage rights...it's too stupid....   what's the word for stupid in Hindi?  it could be called Pavitra Stupid...

Edited by naava - 13 years ago
naava thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

You know Kool , I have always enjoyed watching PR , I find ways to laugh and just have fun ....but after a long long tiem , today I felt disgusted ...totaly gutted ....

I mean it is unbelievable ..

1. This woman saying ....your wife has taken my place in your life ...I mean what the  hell is this supposed to mean ,  " even if I try my best you will not love me but you will love her ." .....

2. then this 30 plus grown up man coming home with tears in his eyes and telling wife ' My mommy don't love me no more ' ...🀒

Hell ...uff , what nonsense is this ..Wha tkind of peole are they showing ..Both Manav and savita were acting very very strange ..If I were Archana I would hav been thinking' Bloody hell, what have I got myself into' ...

🀣   it's not really funny but the way you wrote this made me laugh tanyadi
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Naava its silly of Manav as well to think that Savita does not love him anymore.The problem with Manav is hasty decisions without proper thought process and without considering facts and reasons which always lands him in trouble.
In contrast Archu now a days is really using her brains for a change and can understand the situation far better than Manav. I think now Archu needs to divert her focus to Savita and leave her ignorant sis who dump her always after their work is done.Archu will and can handle this situation way better than Mr Samaj sevak Manav who has a thought process of putting Madhuri case far more imp that his mom sickness which Damo had come and told it was serious!!!!
And Naava in Hindi for stupid u can Bevakuf so Pavitra Bevakuf (sorry for the pathetic spelling literal translation went horrible πŸ˜†)
naava thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Naava its silly of Manav as well to think that Savita does not love him anymore.The problem with Manav is hasty decisions without proper thought process and without considering facts and reasons which always lands him in trouble.
In contrast Archu now a days is really using her brains for a change and can understand the situation far better than Manav. I think now Archu needs to divert her focus to Savita and leave her ignorant sis who dump her always after their work is done.Archu will and can handle this situation way better than Mr Samaj sevak Manav who has a thought process of putting Madhuri case far more imp that his mom sickness which Damo had come and told it was serious!!!!
And Naava in Hindi for stupid u can Bevakuf so Pavitra Bevakuf (sorry for the pathetic spelling literal translation went horrible πŸ˜†)

yes i agree... that was utterly stupid on manav's part to say that to archana...or even to think it...(sorry stupid or Bevakuf πŸ˜† seems to be the only word to use for todays epi...!!!\_  but he's sooo like his mom...blowing up situations to be more dramatic than they really are...but then sadly they become so cause they both make them that way............

also agree Jai that Archu needs to focus only on her sasural ..

.i wonder what the meaning behind bringing madhuri home to the K's...

think the cv's r on vacation or taking a long winter's nap......πŸ˜•
Edited by naava - 13 years ago