Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

super hot nd sexy partโ˜บ๏ธ

nd pm part is realy vry vry vry HAWTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thnx 4 d pm
cont soon
crazy_4_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I jst have one word to describe the PM part HOT... seriously d way u wrote it down was amazing... thnx for the Pm :)
armaans_desire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazingg!
lovedd it..i just hope armaan takes it in a good way
cont soon!
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HEY JANU DI,๐Ÿ˜›
HOW R U??????????
GOD UR DABBA PLZ DI KHALI KARO......KYA BHAR KE RAKHA HAIN.........๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
U REALLY SURPRISED ME DI.......
THAT WAS SOMETHING CALLED HOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT  ..........DI DON'T JUST TELL ME THAT ARMAAN IS DOING THIS ALL DELEBRATLY TO TAKE HIS REVENGE๐Ÿคข...........GOD I WISH I AM WRONG............I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT PART PLZ DI TRY TO UPDATE SUPER SOON..........
WAIT AFTER READING THE PART I JUST FORGOT THAT U HAVEN'T PMED ME WOW DI AGIAN  ........U KNOW THAT I AM FULLY ELIGIBLE.........GET IT THAT I HAVEN'T ASKED .......BUT U KNOW WHY I WAS SO DAM ILL........WAS HOSPITALIZED TOO  .........THATS WHY I DIDN'T COME ONLINE AND HERE MY DI FORGOT ME...........  
WOW DI U R MY DI HAVE I ALWAYS HAVE TO ASK U????????? DON'T U KNOW HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE UR WRITING........I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY R U DOING THIS WITH ME..........  
LOVE
SONU  

Originally posted by: soul_desire

HEY JANU DI,๐Ÿ˜›
HOW R U??????????
GOD UR DABBA PLZ DI KHALI KARO......KYA BHAR KE RAKHA HAIN.........๐Ÿ˜†
U REALLY SURPRISED ME DI.......
THAT WAS SOMETHING CALLED HOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT  ..........DI DON'T JUST TELL ME THAT ARMAAN IS DOING THIS ALL DELEBRATLY TO TAKE HIS REVENGE๐Ÿคข...........GOD I WISH I AM WRONG............I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT PART PLZ DI TRY TO UPDATE SUPER SOON..........
WAIT AFTER READING THE PART I JUST FORGOT THAT U HAVEN'T PMED ME WOW DI AGIAN  ........U KNOW THAT I AM FULLY ELIGIBLE.........GET IT THAT I HAVEN'T ASKED .......BUT U KNOW WHY I WAS SO DAM ILL........WAS HOSPITALIZED TOO  .........THATS WHY I DIDN'T COME ONLINE AND HERE MY DI FORGOT ME...........  
WOW DI U R MY DI HAVE I ALWAYS HAVE TO ASK U????????? DON'T U KNOW HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE UR WRITING........I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY R U DOING THIS WITH ME..........  
LOVE
SONU  

hey sweety
how r u????
thnx a lot for d wonderful comment
nd well dis time yar i was hell nervous for d pm part as it was my first writing something so intimate
dats y i asked everyone to comment nd ask for d part
i was confused when i didnt saw ur comment
but i thought u dont wnt to read suckh type of part dats y i didnt pmed u....

sho shorry yar dis wont happen again.....

definitely will remember to pm you everything ....

lots of luv
jannat

Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hiii!!!

What was the pm part?? Coz my comp was off for quite a few days and i missed it all!!! =S ..
Untill i read this part!!! Verryyy nicee.!!! I really love the way he replied
"Who said" to her when she said "you don't love me.." lolx..!!! I really hope he faces that he loves her soon enuf!! And if you can..can you please send me the pm part..did i miss sumthing??

Thankss..

love,
Sanaa
praachi248 thumbnail
awesome Jannat... just read the part, but have a complaint, I am not getting PM on updates anymore...Since your creations are so good, I always keep searching for it and finds it. So please add me in your PM list and let me too enjoy your FFs.
Thanks dear
me_jiaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
include me in ur PM list for the part. im above 20 n eligible for ur criteria.
em waiting
FULTUSI thumbnail
IT WAS AN AWESOME PART,,,,,,,,,
PLZZZZZZZZZZZ ADD ME 2 UR PM LIST,,,,
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ CONTINUE WITH THE NEXT PART AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Rumz_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey.amazing part absolutely and plz do pm me.lovd it.๐Ÿ˜Š and plz add me to ur pm listEdited by frumaan - 13 years ago