||AR FF||**SANGINI**[II] [New THread Link-Pg 155]

Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome To...

||AR FF|| **SANGINI** [II]

Hey My Lovey Dovey Readers...

First of all welcome to new thread of Sangini...As this is my first ever speech so plz kindly ignore the mistakes...as I m super excited toh mistakes toh banti h boss...toh lets start with ...☺️

Thank you so much for making sangini's journey so beautiful and long with your superb and sizzling comments frnds...😊

So 4 cheers for sangini's 2nd thread

Cheers!!...🥳

Cheers!!...

Cheers!!...🥳

Cheers!!...

I'm so so happy...😛...after all we are on 2nd thread of sangini which is just like a sweetest dream I have ever seen...😍...i m feeling like on top of the world,  on Cloud 9...😳

I know thanks is a very small words for saying to all of you but stlill I would like to thank ALL my readers from the bottom of my heart for all the comments, all the support and most of all bearing my heart attacking twist I have given in sangini...hehehheh...and loving my FF so much! I can't thank you guys enough...❤️

Thank you to each and every single reader of sangini who felt I have the potential to write a ff and appreciated it...Thanx a lot...

- And plz frnds if you reserve a post then please come back to edit it and do tell me when u edit it...its a request...

- And if you want to ask me about the update u are free to scrap me any time ...plz scrap me not pm as i get very less time to delete pm's or reply them...but I'll surely reply to scraps...

- and who didn't get pm plz check ur pm box its full...like...

dnt panic guyz if haven't received a pm yet...i remember u and will surely pm u...ok

And now, as a token of love and gift for you guys from my side, I'll try to write an update SUPER-FAST...

But I m not well from past 3 days toh cant say I'll post it soon ...it will take time...

Thanks so much for bringing   **SANGINI** to its 2nd thread...hope we will reach to 3...4...5...6...7...8...9 so on thread..hheheheh...😆😳

Long way to go...

Frnds keep reading **SANGINI** further and enjoying it as much as i do writing this story...as **SANGINI** will be incomplete without any of you...so I want all of you here...😳😉

Thank you for all the love and support you all have given me...and i wish you keep on liking my work like before...

Thanks alot

Enjoy my Thank you dance...

INDEX

Parts     -     Page No.

PM PART NOTE - Pg 38

PART 14(PM PART) - Pg 41

IMPORTANT NOTE  - Pg 72

PART 15   - Beginning Of Honeymoon OR Divorce'?? Pg77

PART 16 - Authentic Beginning Of Honeymoon Pg 98

PART 17 -"Awe-inspiring New Beginning" Pg 122

Link To First Thread------

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1526361

COPYRIGHT :- THIS STORY IS COPYRIGHTED BY @ JANNAT(kiran) (jannat4ever)AND MAY NOT BE USED ,POSTED OR DISTRIBUTED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION...

"My Other Work"

PS:- If any of you would like to receive a PM please add "Jannat_PMacount" to your buddy list

* Do comment and press that LIKE button, if you liked my work **😛😳

Take care
Lots of love
jannat...

Edited by jannat4ever - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

||AR FF|| **SANGINI** [II]

..."PM LIST"...

GUYZ  i will pm through the Jannat_PMacount as their i have made new account for pm's...

PS:- If any of you would like to receive a PM please add "Jannat_PMacount" to your buddy list

** Do comment and press that LIKE button, if you liked my ff plzzz **😛😳

Take Care...

Lots of luv...

Jannat...

Edited by jannat4ever - 12 years ago
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....sweetheart👏👏👏.👏👏...............yess yess yess.....u have done it.....CONGRATULATINS FOR THE 2ND THREAD OF SANGINI.......my good wishes are always with you....may this ff reach its 100 threads.....😃
 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

I always knew that u r a very good writer...and u proved me ryt👍🏼... I just love ur writing and more than that I love u my super women😛....hats of to u dear.....just keep it up this good work.......😊

I just want to make u a small si request or u can say my order😉....plzzzzzzzzzz update on tym yaar......I know ki madam bahut jayada hi buzy rehti hai bt kya hai na hum kuch jayada hi impatience readers hai.......toh khayal bhi aapko hi rakhna padega😛....wait wait....ek choti si baat toh kehna hi bhul gayi....SANGINI ka first thread to meine neat and clean complete hone diya ( aapke itne late updates ke baajud bhi)...bt agar ye hi speed 2nd thread par bi rahi toh....u never know....I can do anything😉.....update update ke naare lagne bhi suru ho sakte hai...chalo chalo ab jayada mat daaro...I know that u r very smart enough to understand the real meaning behind my words😈😉........ok ok no more dhamki n all afterall its tym for celebrations yaar...........so lets cut the cake ..............😊

I know I know......ki mujhe ab chup ho jaana chahiye😊......Love u sooooo much My super women❤️.......I am always with you....keep writing sweetheart.......and we are here with u to encourage u.....to support u...to give our undying love for you.....take care..😊

Lots of Love 
GEET
(ur jaana)
Edited by sweetdesire - 13 years ago
shonadesire thumbnail
hey jannat
congratsssssssss dear for ur new thread🥳
u totally deserved it😃😛

Edited by shilpI007 - 13 years ago
ritz.j thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey! i have been a silent reader of ure ff..
it is absolutely amazing!
cn u plz add me to ure pm list :)
anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

on 2nd thread of sangini🤗

get well soon dear
continue soon
😊

Edited by anushkajain - 13 years ago
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aapne bhulaya aur hum chale aaye 😉

congratulations for ur 2nd thread

⭐️⭐️        👏👏
AR-kash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Congrats For UR 2nd Thread
i was a silent reader i had read ur FF i love it so much u r a great writer.
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey jannat

conratulations for d new thread.
hope v get 100 more threads of SANGINI
sweety7395 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HEY CONGRATS ON YOUR SECOND THREAD
CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT PART
PLEASE UPDATE SOON