Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maggie131984 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey I just came across your ff today. Its very nicely written.

I am above 18 and have around 1166 posts So, whenever you can, could u send me the pm part? Thank you and get well soon
-Afia- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Why Am I NOT On The List 
I'm Almost 16 I'll Be The Same Person When I'll Be 16 So Why Not Now Add Me To Your PM List Not Fair Jannat I'm Really Upset πŸ˜”
Edited by basket_15 - 13 years ago
roshni_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey ...
thanks for including me in ur pm list.πŸ˜ƒ.. sorry i am out of town so cant thanked you earlier...........i will be happy if you send me the PM part..i fullfill all the criteria. as in i am 26 +and i have so far 95 posts........ pls do consider me...... realy waiting for  ur updates...😍.....
Edited by roshni_A - 13 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi plz pm me the part 2 as i am above 18 n hv more than 50 posts in IF. Edited by sweetshera - 13 years ago
desivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey,

i am above 18 and i have 92 posts.

Please pm me the part because i dont want to miss out any parts of ur ff. You write really well.

Thanks
-wild- thumbnail
Heyyyyyyyyyy janny wats up yaar? i m soooooooo sorry yaar i know i m not come online now a days actually  from a last onw week my net is not working its soemthing problen in airtel conpebey so they r trying to solve it  and for that i have to wait untiol its solve.and this masg i m sending u from my maasi lappy...well come to the part ppm partt  plzzzzzzzzz send me yaar,,,,,,i m eager to read the part .........and all the best for the [part yaar i know u must be little nervouse regarding ur first  Pm part .well i was to very nervouse but belive me sweety u r gonna be Rockkkkkkkkk.so now plz update it and pm me
love u
salina 
-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey
waiting for ur pm

tc
anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
me too waiting 4 ur pm πŸ˜Š

PART - 14

"Part 14 is a PM part coz of its adult content general part has been also removed from here"

(P.S - PM part is only for those readers who are eligible for d pm part)

Hey guys...πŸ˜› πŸ€—
thank you sooo much for ur support, patience and waiting for so long...😳 ...PM part is all most ready...few things actually lines are left...i'll start sending in 15 mins...if any of you dont get the part tell me dat means mention in ur comment...😊..
The PM part will send by me or geet (
sweetdesire) depends on time how much i'll get...πŸ˜›

As you all know or many of you know this is my first ever PM part i have written so i am hell nervous about it .so plz guys give your precious comments after reading the part...😳

Plz my lovey dovey readers don't forgot to comment and click like button on this post on behalf of part 14 dat is PM PART...Dont PM me the comment coz my dabba is already flooded with pm's ...😳 now let me stop my bak bak and u can ask for pm part

**Be aware this part contains adult stuff.If u r not comfortable plz dont ask for it...**

Hey guys so this was the Pm part of SANGINI,... i hope the part was good and did not disappointed u all...i hope its long enough to satisfy u all...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰.
Sorry for the mistakes...😊

PLz do give long long comments as i have given you all such a long suhaagraat of AR...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰... and dont forgot to click like button...πŸ˜›

Take Care
Lots of love
jannat...😳

Edited by jannat4ever - 12 years ago
riddhima1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey plz include me in ur pm list 4 the part
im  eligible 4 ur criteria