Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I wish they had shown today's episode as after a week's leap. It would have made more sense that way.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so was the Anti-dadi team right yesterday....😆......Dadi's approach to normalize things was absurd & has now backfired with Geet & Maan's relationship  bearing the consequences....
Edited by swan20 - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Aaj ka headache yahi khatam karo and ek kaam karo....whatever all want to see in future track ..write it down right now in this thread only...I will send it to the channel directly😃...

And haan don't just write about ehem ehem😆...give a proper story of Maaneet in pionters ...😳....
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

I read DD gave an interview🤔

Ya in Telly tadka I guess😳
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Pallu

kya hua? achha haina interv DD ko koi aitraaz nahi hain LIVE -IN 😳RELATIONSHIP mein ab aur kya chaahihae😆
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Geeks no no. you want shortcuts. no mehnat to go thru the posts and read about the episode.🤣
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guess who is here???😳
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@priti...my jaddu ki jhappi🤗and i soo agree with you..........dadi with her ace planning has messed up the situation more and even i am happy that maan yelled at dev......that guy really needs to keep his distance from them.............

@zee..........maan has told geet maine tumhe aisho araam ki zindagi di ,tumhe khurana parivar ka naam dia izzat di.........and then vanished to chandigarh without a trace........did geet hold it against him ever...........any self respecting woman would have walked out but geet's love for maan overshadows everything...........so if geet today lost her cool and says stuff high time maan understands it and not ask question whether he needs to prove himself as a father..........

if losing ur cool when high on temper is defended for maan then outburst by a emotionally broken woman should also be
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyoti, u said exactly what I said in my take, we see MSK's pain, but Geet didn't!  Her outburst is justified!  I also agree both need to grieve with each other!
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Jyo....ermmm..ok🤔...aah! ok leave it😆 I think me is reading into too much 😆😆

@Anjali, you will call me traditional but I dont support live in relationships. 😳 to each his own. 😳 

Edited by palluluvsmaan - 13 years ago