Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

@maliha,shinu,smrite🤗🤗

i think even jyo said that it would be maan's perception that geet forgave dev.......and i think after geet leaves the house he gets to know the truth hence convincingher to return but this time geet shows him her finger😆😆..so he once again buys IP and starts painting.......jab ghar ki raunak badhani ho ...deewaron ko jab sajana hooo
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ALL
Can anyone tell me  Why CVs all the time show Maan as Hero and heroine both and Geet becomes Villian suddenly see MF How rude comments are being posted for her
The most beautiful character of Geet i cant believe
i think like i leave Bidaai forum ye bhi chodni padegi now ppl are rude  here no one can write stupidities yaar its a show atleast first watch it how she is forgiving and why
or evern forgiving or not may be its only maan thought that she had forgiven him
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Setfree........ I just hope from all my heart..... this is Maan's perception.........

Bye all.........🤗 me leaving for having deenar........ and tomorow i m going for my job interview also........ so need to do few things........

P.S i did not like at all what i read in last two articles........... I m just hoping everthing turn out positve and Good..........
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Shin...tum pagal ho!  Oh trust me if he pisses me off, I go shopping but come back home!

@ Zee, he does lots of romantic things, brings flowers for brings food to me in bed and feeds me too!   At times he can be stubborn, but not for long...Im the stubborn one!  🤣
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have said it a week ago that my friend gave idea to production to bring such track where Geet will forgive Dev, and that time Ann and some more member attacked and was rude with me...I knew it how much Geet CV's listen to her...
Now what to say?

Plz halla bol on Geet wall...we seriously dont want this forgiven track......

Muniza
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok Devils Bye 🤗catch you later
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Geet leaves her husband because of a misunderstanding BUT she forgives the man who has cheated her........where's the logic in that....🤔🤔
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@zee...mujhe cv banaya hota,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tum ahem ahem dekh dekh kar thak jaati aur bolti bas karo ahem ahem☺️🤣🤣🤣...atleast is sadele idea se toh better hai

but the positive side is now CON will not happen in the bedroom or outhouse but in a tabela on a toofani raat.........
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Geetu: Hayee hayee 😉😆☺️, give these ideas to Geet's CVs.......

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sun29

@zee...mujhe cv banaya hota,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tum ahem ahem dekh dekh kar thak jaati aur bolti bas karo ahem ahem☺️🤣🤣🤣...atleast is sadele idea se toh better hai

but the positive side is now CON will not happen in the bedroom or outhouse but in a tabela on a toofani raat.........

U know, yesterday I was thinking on forwarding a request on the CON to happen in a tent, as it's related to their lovestory 😉😆☺️