Chulbhul is Awesome πŸ˜‰

LOve ya
Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just one word..Wooowwwwwwww!!!!!!😍😍😍😍

Hats off to you Neha!!!!!

What a fabulous play...& this whole update shows the effort u have put!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

It's just a classic piece..πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘

I never expected Shakespeare's Romeo-Juliet part to be so extraordinary!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

You made me speechless!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I am really eager to read next..😳😳😳

Cont soon..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by jes_jade - 13 years ago
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hye jo,
great part dear.once again.
Edited by Cuty16 - 13 years ago
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Very very cute, Neha...........your Avi and Arpitaa are coming along nicely with the help of The BardπŸ˜ƒ.great setting and dialogueπŸ‘πŸ‘

Can't wait for the next part.

Thanks for the pm.

Vista

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Wow Neha... FANTASTIC Update. I loved the Way U wrote the ROMEO JULIET part. AvIta Romance in full swing.. Wow..
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey jo......this part was superb.....Avita are really romantic yaar....and the dialogues of the play awsome.....you have nt in the least bit offended Shakespeare....and i loved it when Arpi said that Shakespeare would have gone mad after writing it.....hnstly even i feel so......πŸ˜†........and the last catch was beautiful😍...........do cntnu soon love youEdited by Nidhsara - 13 years ago
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey neha
this is just bahut vadhiya
yaar kya mast likha hai .............
this poetry is for u ..........maine likhi hai

maut se nahi ,
tumhe khone se darta hoon,
bhagwaan ki nahi,
tumari hi pooja karta hoon.

jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Updated my post on page 12 😳
msmarple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good job Joliefille! Keep it up. Waiting for the next part.
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Priya dear i tried and i think it worked and thank you all who read it with so much trouble.

"Desire"

Part-II

'..Avi-"Arpita are you ok! Comeon girl speak up!"

She was just staring at him, his eyes, how much concern was there for her while he himself starts bleeding. She restore conscious and replied "ya I m fine, thanx,"

Avi take a deep sigh and put her down with a smile "Thanks, huun my Juliet if this time something happened with you then NP mam will kill me for not saving my Juliet, I should thank you for felling in my arms instead of head or I would be sqeezed."

Arpi hold his wrist and drag him to the chair "just sit here and stop talking, Mr Romeo sir pe zyaada he chot lag gai hai, dimaag hil gaya hai, if something happened to you then she will kill me too." And she whipes his wound with light hands

Avi was just watching her innocently, although she was giving him first aid but they both were lost in each other eyes, suddenly a song arouse from somewhere,

"mil ke bhi hum na mily, tumse na jane kyu'.

Kaise bataaye ke tujh ko chahen,.yaara bata na paaye'.

Tu jaane na'.."

Last line bring them back to senses, it was Chulbul's cell phone, Manjari was calling him as it was getting late and he give her time to meet at caf.

Chulbul-"Avi, yaar I have to run or she will kill me, I already got very late, will you plz carryon ."

Avi-"but we have done today's rehearsals I think we should leave now,"

Chulbul-"yes but actually I called mam for some discussion she in way if she don't find anyone here it will be disappointing for her yaar plz , she will be here in half an hour."

They agreed and Chulbul leaves, after him others too only Avdhesh and Arpita was left there when NP mam entered the hall.

NP-"oh so sorry for keep you waiting,"

Arpi-"its ok mam, Chulbul told us that you were in the way so we stay to meet you, as its long time , we don't have chance to talk"

Avi-"ok! So now she replaced me, you are here and talk to Arpita while I m wating for my turn,!" he said tauntingly.

NP noticed the cut on his fore head but didn't ask about it as she find him more happy and satisfied then ever in last few years, specially after her .

NP-"ok boy, I m sorry, but you have to agree that she is more sweet then you."she winked at Arpi. "ok we have to leave now as I can see everyone is not here so we will discuss things later, for now Avdhesh do me a favor just help the watchman in locking the hall till then we are heading for car you will join us out there."

Avi-" got it, its girls talk time" he leave them with  cute smile.

NP-"Arpita whenever we met you ask lots of questions, can I ask something today?"

Arpi-"Mam , you can ask whatever you want."

NP-"what do you think , who Is the most loved one for a person?"

Arpi looked at her surprisingly, why is she asking this kind of question?

Arpi-"ok I will answere but you have to answere one of mine too, plz mam !"

NP nod in approval. "well I think the most loved one and close one is that person with whom  you can share your smile, want to live every moment of life with him, be there by his side in ups and downs of life, m I right mam."

NP-"partially, it seems like that but you know most close one is that person, with whom you share tears, you give smile to all but tears only for him, bz tears r more precious then smile specially when it affect someone. With  whom you want to live when you feel lonely, who stand by you in ups and downs and you know most important thing, that person never let you feel that he is there for you and even you don't realize it as you can't count your breath or heart beats but can't live without them."

Arpi-"mam but why are you telling me all this? And why did you choose me Juliet, you don't know that I can act or not, even you don't ask it?"

NP-"Arpita you ask too much questions, I choose you bz I can see a Juliet in you, who can bring the Romeo back to his life and you did that second thing I m telling you bz you may need to know ."She said with a different smile and leave before Avdhesh's arrival.

After few days they were practicing the last scene where Romeo came to Juliet's corpse, to end his life. After one rehearsal Avi was lost in deep thoughts so was Arpita.

Avi-"How lucky he was, and at the same time a big fool!, he end his life for his love, but if he can control his anger at that time they can live happily, fool but lucky he leave the fake world for his true love."

Arpi-"how can you say she was his true love, he was there in party for someone else its just her beauty that attracts him,"

Avi-"I don't think so, he was running after beauty earlier but the moment he saw Juliet, he forget that one and realize his feelings for her, even they knew they can't be together but they got married and if he didn't commit such foolish act there can be happy ending.

That's why I called him fool and lucky both as even after his death her love was there with him, and she followed him there too."

Arpi-"but Juliet was so unlucky, she became the reason of his death, if she keep faith in him and wait for him, fight to all for him then they can be together, oh god , how can she take a breath after knowing that she was the reason of Romeo's death" tears shine at her eyes corners Avi saw that and change the topic.

Avi-"Arpi tomorrow will be our final rehearsals before the play, I think we have to stay tonight, if you can just inform your family. If you want to go you can as I don't think you need  to bother about the play, Girls to Romeo ko dekhne aayengi, Juliet acting naa bhi kare to chalega."

Arpi-"Ya,ya, and what about the boys, they will come to see the best ever Juliet , you just wait and watch." He was not expecting this reply from her but happy to see that she is not crying anymore.

As night fall they were practicing again and again but when they practice the final scene where Arpi stab her self with his dagger, suddenly Avi stands up,-"Arpita are you ok."

Everyone start laughing on his expressions, he realize that she was acting only and his face turn red. He leave the stage and said that he need a tea break, so tea break was declared. Avi was sitting on window gazing at moon when Arpi join him with cup of tea.

Arpi-" so Mr. Romeo, what happened you  think I m going to die for you."

Avi-"Come on yaar I was just trying lighten the environment as it became very dull. BTW I  don't want to see you like that ever, you are my friend and I want to see you happy always."

Arpi-"huun then its good that Romeo will die before me, you don't need to see me doing that, just close your eyes and enjoy the dialogues."

Avi was shocked as he realize now that even that time his eyes were closed but it seems like he saw her doing that.

Arpi-"hey can I,ok I will ask directly, do you still love her?"

Avi-" yaa I think so as that picture is still not very clear. But I think I forgive her for doing that."

Arpi-"just try it again, close your eyes and think about it or forget others."

Avi laugh as he is not going to try it again but as she turns he closed his eyes, again same scene but this time a bit clear but he can see her back only when he step forward toward her someone calls him and he opens his eyes, he turns to see, it was  Arpi , she asked '"so, She is there or someone new?"

Her words give him shake like she too saw and feel what he feels when he closed his eyes, he just said-" the same vision, nothing clear. Tell me about your,s!"

Arpi-"you know that I don't believe in all this"

Avi-"hey after playing Juliet so beautifully you can't lie, atleast from me, you know I can read your eyes now." He said it with a confidence that make her believe that his eyes really can see her soul.

Arpi-"oh stop acting like a super dupar romantic hero, waise bhi agar dialogues mix kar diye to NP ko attack pad jayega" she try to leave him to avoid his question.

Avi-"girl you can't run from reality, you have to face it and except it , someone told me that just few days ago,"

Arpi-without looking at him "Avi I told you everything, I don't want to be a second choice of anyone, as I think first Wife is better then second love, so nothing can change my opinion about love. I will marry the one whomever chosen by my family."

Her words make him feel hurt as she used it for him "second love" what she think he is falling for her, he have to clear her doubts.

Avi-"hey Arpita, just chill yaar even I don't believe in it, don't worry I m not going to propose you ok! I was just checking you as you were about to cry over Romeo's tragedy .

So I think the play affect you very badly."

Arpi-finally gained enough courage to look strait in his eyes "see how was that, you think I was serious! Mr Thakur beware kal aapka show to gaya, har koi sirf hamaari hi baat karega." Finally They both   shared a smile and start practice of other scene Avi avoid to rehearse the death scene again.

Next day was performance day everything was set, Arpita got a call from her family   that they are coming for the show , they don't want to miss their daughter first ever stage performance.

At evening the play started hall was full as there's screening of  new movie or something,

All acts gone very well, after every act hall roared with applauses, finally that scene come which Avi was avoiding, but as it's the last and most important scene everyone was preaching them about acting and dialogue delivery, but Avi was bothering for one thing only what if he forget that the dagger was not real,  its just a play, he determined that he will close his eyes tightly and think about something else to avoid her death dialogues.

Scene starts, at the same moment someone enters the hall and sit next to Arpi's family,

Avi enters the scene with heavy hearted walk and sit beside lying Arpi,

"How oft when men are at the point of death
Have they been merry! which their keepers call

A lightning before death: O, how may I

Call this a lightning? O my love! my wife!

Death, that hath suck'd the honey of thy breath,

Hath had no power yet upon thy beauty:
(he touches her face with light hands)
Thou art not conquer'd; beauty's ensign yet

Is crimson in thy lips and in thy cheeks,

And death's pale flag is not advanced there.

'.here, here will I remain

With worms that are thy chamber-maids; O, here

Will I set up my everlasting rest,

And shake the yoke of inauspicious stars

From this world-wearied flesh. Eyes, look your last!

Arms, take your last embrace! and, lips, O you

The doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss

A dateless bargain to engrossing death!

Come, bitter conduct, come, unsavoury guide!

Thou desperate pilot, now at once run on

The dashing rocks thy sea-sick weary bark!

Here's to my love!

Drinks the deadliest poison he bring with him,

O true apothecary!
Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.
(he reached to her face and fall down by her side as he kissed her before dying)

Dies

He was relieved he didn't forget any of his dialogue but most tuff part was left, on other hand Arpi's tuffest part was finished, to hear Avi dying was most painful thing for her, but she bear it anyhow, but her eyes can't as there were tears in it which she wipes without being noticed. JULIET wakes

JULIET

O comfortable friar! where is my lord?
I do remember well where I should be,

And there I am. Where is my Romeo?
Noise within

FRIAR LAURENCE

I hear some noise. Lady, come from that nest
Of death, contagion, and unnatural sleep:

A greater power than we can contradict

Hath thwarted our intents. Come, come away.

Thy husband in thy bosom there lies dead;

And Paris too. Come, I'll dispose of thee

Among a sisterhood of holy nuns:

Stay not to question, for the watch is coming;

Come, go, good Juliet,

Noise again

I dare no longer stay.

JULIET

Go, get thee hence, for I will not away.

Exit FRIAR LAURENCE

JULIET

Go, get thee hence, for I will not away.

Exit FRIAR LAURENCE

What's here? a cup, closed in my true love's hand?
Poison, I see, hath been his timeless end:

O churl! drunk all, and left no friendly drop

To help me after? I will kiss thy lips;

Haply some poison yet doth hang on them,

To make die with a restorative.

Kisses him(she suppose to act like that but she did it actually, unknowingly, others think it seems like that)

Thy lips are warm.

JULIET

Yea, noise? then I'll be brief. O happy dagger!

Snatching ROMEO's dagger

This is thy sheath;

Stabs herself

there rust, and let me die.

Falls on ROMEO's body, and dies

As Arpi falls on Avi and close her eyes the whole hall roared with applauses and the curtain covers the area where they were lye, the next scene start at other part of stage so whole crew of back stage leave them there and approached to other part of stage, Arpita was still on Avedhesh she was shivering, holding him tightly as he was leaving her and she don't want it, Avi opens his eyes, he tried his best to avoid her last words so he can't see her stabbing herself, but his efforts go vain, he was shaking too they get up and,

Avi-"I told you I don't want to see you like that, how could you do that to yourself, it hurts, can't you get it."

Arpi was speechless that's what she want to say but he said that and before she can utter a word he grabbed her by waist and hugged her tightly as he don't want to loose her, she hugged him back that's what she want to do since the moment he fall by her side. They were lost in each other when a huge sound of applause bring them back to reality, and they get separate, Avi was thinking what he had done Arpita must be angry with him, Arpita was blushing and without saying anything she leave the stage as play was over and others must be searching for them in dressing rooms. Avi was bewildered by her expressions "does she like it, she don't mind to hug him, does she fell the same as he"

Avdhesh decided to wait for her at corridor if she came then it mean they fell same. Somewhere he was sure that she will come. He was gazing at moon through window when a pair of soft hand hugged him tightly from back his face shine with happiness,he turns and hugged her back in happiness,

"I knew that you will come, thanx for coming, I was waiting for you, always, if you feel bad what I did, sorry for that"

But his happiness proved to be momentary only, as he opens his eyes he saw Arpita standing in front of him, with tearful eyes, she was looking helplessly at him with someone else in his arms, the only thing in Avi's mind was if Arpita was there then who was in his arms?

*END*

hope you like it as whole😳

priya i want to send it to you for editing but net prob can't trust it

Edited by joliefille - 13 years ago