Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
changed changed changed the girl might have changed how she presents herself now through the media being all innocent and all but who really knows what theses stars do or say to get at each other behind cameras Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
cinema-goer thumbnail
Looks like every fan is trying to distance their favourite or throw snide remarks on non-favs.

My vote is Its DMD PR who is trying to stir contravercy and get some popularity,any popularity..Any half brain person knows that tatoo is not permanent.Questioning it is  like questioning Lipstick on lips..
Edited by cinema-goer - 13 years ago
sogazelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

changed changed changed the girl might have changed how she presents herself now through the media being all innocent and all but who really knows what theses stars do or say to get at each other behind cameras 

I could not have said it better!!!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Who cares what these celebs say behind camera, it's what they say on camera that we want! Because only than, that we can criticize them for their behavior! Changed or same, we don't know what any of the celebs say behind camera.

^ πŸ˜† @You2: You always come up with statistics. I just watched the song again. Anushka Manchanda's husky voice is appealing. Is the song a hit in India? What's the opinion?

Edited by TheDilettante - 13 years ago
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So what is your point ?  Seedhe seedhe kaho na ? No confusing us with youtube links πŸ˜†
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

^ πŸ˜† @You2: You always come up with statistics. I just watched the song again. Anushka Manchanda's husky voice is appealing. Is the song a hit in India? What's the opinion?

I am good at box office statistics too..I keep a keen eye and  can rattle off some numbers..πŸ˜†

The album is not released yet..so don't know..
Edited by you2 - 13 years ago
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

I am good at box office statistics too..I keep a keen eye and  can rattle off some numbers..πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE

Yeah.. love me some statistics.

So who (according to statistics at the box-office) is the top hero and heroine of Bollywood at present?

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Actors

I think SRK this year...cause of Ra1 & Don 2
Amir ..not this year..cause only Zakhmee is releasing this year and Dhobi ghat flopped..with Dhoom 3 & Hirani next year(2012) he  will be unbeatable

Actresses

Kareena undisputed this year(naming only blockbuster releases)

Ra1,Bodyguard,Zakhmee

Priyanka with Don2& Katrina with ZMND

Edited by you2 - 13 years ago