Creatives, Give Your Actors New Clothes

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi,

The actors needs badly new clothes, they wear the same clothes since age, somebody please correct me Did Daadi ever changed her clothes at all? Maan needs to have new clothes, being it office or night clothes, Geet is wearing the same clothes which she had before marriage, Why no night suites? Annie is wearing the same outfits since age and repeating them as well, Arjun had only one or two pants since he joined and he almost has only one jacket all the time, I badly understand, Why always same clothes? These clothes must be smelling like hell now, even washing them is not enough........

That is not enough, even body doubles r using the same clothes which the original actors use, how many has ever wore these clothes?.......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lolz i dun think daadi ever changed
But i just realized in geet the actors change clothes more than other shows 
I have seen shows where the LEAD ACTRESS literally wears the same saari for a month
Here it atleast geet changes her clothes everyday
But chill yaar i dun think it matters that much
The story, the maaneet magic, the execution, the direction and the flow is what matters more right?
Although i wud love to see daadi change her clothes n geet change her night suit😆
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
I feel so frustrated seeing them wearing the same clothes all the time.......

At least give them night suites, they sleep in same clothes, I think Daadi never had any other outfit than the one she is wearing all the time.....

Geet would look so hot in night suite, she is newly married and she has the suites from before her marriage, Is it this so called rich Khurana parivaar? Kanjoos log......

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If Zee says it, it should be done HAAN😳😆....I hope they dont wear the same undergarments🤢.

On a serious note, are you listening CV's?😡 They badly need new clothes!!

Zee, I am with you🤗🤗🤗🤗
@Neha: 🤗😳😆
Sach main, it's so annoying........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
 They redefined Rich Khaandan....Where do you think they save money....By wearing the same old stinky clothes....They are happy with BO....They can save on deodorant...They save on Washing powder....Maan also saves money in Gym....Only Taichi/waterchi/Firechi....unlike other rich people who have atlesat a Treadmill .....😆

I have always had a fantasy to see Maan running on a treadmill sweating with glistening toned abs listening to his Ipod.......😍😍😍.....sorry I was drifting away.....☺️...
Edited by kadydeep - 13 years ago
cvs ur doing everything great in terms of flow, story, excitement, execution minus AA but they are minimized now
Only one thing..please show MSK as real rich guy 
Khurana khaandan is suppose to be rich parivaar so wat happened now??
Give daadi new clothes, give geet n maan new night suits
Itz embarrassing to see geet wear the same night suit she used to wear even before marriage..
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aray Zee........yeh log pata nahin kya kar raha hai...actors are wearin the same damn clothes since god knows when...

other shows are taking away our sets as well....

KC is take away by the show YIH i heard...
and RBO took our KM too...

yeh ho kya raha hai? Why are our show's set become sooo cheap and our actors are not getting a wardrobe change?

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Aray Zee........yeh log pata nahin kya kar raha hai...actors are wearin the same damn clothes since god knows when...

other shows are taking away our sets as well....

KC is take away by the show YIH i heard...
and RBO took our KM too...

yeh ho kya raha hai? Why are our show's set become sooo cheap and our actors are not getting a wardrobe change?

ikkk😡
i want maaneet n daadi to get new clothes n i wan my old KC back at least!!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Maan and Geet surely need new night wear...esp Geet! For god's sake give her something new to wear....