Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
I haven't seen the episode yet just read the update, Savita has shown how selfish she is. Her son came and admitted he was wrong but that wasn't enough for her, instead she wants Manav to prove his love by leaving his wife and be able to control him again. Savita should be ashamed of herself to do this to her son, she knows Manav loves her and he even admitted he was wrong but instead of embracing her son she accuses him of doing this out of pity and won't accept his love for her until he chooses her over his wife.
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I haven't seen the episode yet just read the update, Savita has shown how selfish she is. Her son came and admitted he was wrong but that wasn't enough for her, instead she wants Manav to prove his love by leaving his wife and be able to control him again. Savita should be ashamed of herself to do this to her son, she knows Manav loves her and he even admitted he was wrong but instead of embracing her son she accuses him of doing this out of pity and won't accept his love for her until he chooses her over his wife.

thanks for updating di....  very bad on savita's part....  🀒  

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First of all Manav saying "MY mom does not love me" is the same thing he is repeating coming to conclusions without thinking for once just like "I am not eliglbe part" which started this mess.
Archu seems to understand Savita more than Manav.She without seeeing Savita realizes that what Savita told was not from her heart.First when Damo told Manav about Savita well Manav gave priority to what Madhuri ???? than his mom..Savita was right he just came to see her coz he heard she was sick and when Damo said in fact kind of said Manav please tum ,Manav said I will come and fall in my mom;s feet.I will ask Manav where is ur thinking ? Have u dont have a common sense to priortrize between which is imp ,is Madhuri for u more imp than ur mom;s health which u can easily sideline for later.This postponement and negligence of Manav towards his mom has made this mess he is in.When Savita was saying those words cant even see on her face she is not alright she is sick and what she is talking is not coming from her heart.Anyone seeing her would clearly think first that something is wrong with this old women insetead of going and crying to ur wife and make her feel more gulity saying "My mom does not love me any more."
This stupidity of Manav seems to be going on in an effort to now bring Archu to limelight.If thats the case then plzzz at least do that she can handle Savita better than these 2 male idiots .The father son combo sucks big time and are totally hopeless.IT seems in Father son case only Mother and daughter in law can do something both males in family of D's are hopeless.
I am never saying is Manav is wrong he is good son,good husband but his way of dealing things have lead him to the current situation.
Well by using the ignorant approach Manav just dug grave for himself.Had he thought before he would not be facing this situation.Savita already had hatred to Archu and this approach just pushed savita to a limit where I think she is in a state where she does not know what she wants.I am not sure even if Manav comes back she is going to be happy.
What Savita needs right now is proper medical care at all cost with proper attention and most imp love.There is no point with Manav coming back as a lifeless soul without Archu ,its not going to cure Savita.
I think as people say the older one get the more childish the mind becomes .Savita with her age has this mental block so nothing normal is going to help.
Alas Manav had thought about consequences before rather than showing stubbornness at that point of time.
Now Manav needs to take the initiative and just go to D's along with Archu just cut all the samaj Seva for K's and tell ARchu as well to just focus on sasural and then be with Savita. Savita is a mentally sick child at the moment.You dont leave a mentally sick child and go away instead you stand by th child and keep trying and pray and hope things get well soon.Similarly I think Arman needs to stay with Savita ,Savita would not accept it initially but they need to show persistence and give in return love and care for Savita hatred,this will cure Savita slowly. We dont abandon a mentally retarded child and I think Arman should be with Savita for her sake and for Sachu sake.

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haha, exactly! Her attitude's just getting too old!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

First of all Manav saying "MY mom does not love me" is the same thing he is repeating coming to conclusions without thinking for once just like "I am not eliglbe part" which started this mess.
Archu seems to understand Savita more than Manav.She without seeeing Savita realizes that what Savita told was not from her heart.First when Damo told Manav about Savita well Manav gave priority to what Madhuri ???? than his mom..Savita was right he just came to see her coz he heard she was sick and when Damo said in fact kind of said Manav please tum ,Manav said I will come and fall in my mom;s feet.I will ask Manav where is ur thinking ? Have u dont have a common sense to priortrize between which is imp ,is Madhuri for u more imp than ur mom;s health which u can easily sideline for later.This postponement and negligence of Manav towards his mom has made this mess he is in.When Savita was saying those words cant even see on her face she is not alright she is sick and what she is talking is not coming from her heart.Anyone seeing her would clearly think first that something is wrong with this old women insetead of going and crying to ur wife and make her feel more gulity saying "My mom does not love me any more."
This stupidity of Manav seems to be going on in an effort to now bring Archu to limelight.If thats the case then plzzz at least do that she can handle Savita better than these 2 male idiots .The father son combo sucks big time and are totally hopeless.IT seems in Father son case only Mother and daughter in law can do something both males in family of D's are hopeless.
I am never saying is Manav is wrong he is good son,good husband but his way of dealing things have lead him to the current situation.
Well by using the ignorant approach Manav just dug grave for himself.Had he thought before he would not be facing this situation.Savita already had hatred to Archu and this approach just pushed savita to a limit where I think she is in a state where she does not know what she wants.I am not sure even if Manav comes back she is going to be happy.
What Savita needs right now is proper medical care at all cost with proper attention and most imp love.There is no point with Manav coming back as a lifeless soul without Archu ,its not going to cure Savita.
I think as people say the older one get the more childish the mind becomes .Savita with her age has this mental block so nothing normal is going to help.
Alas Manav had thought about consequences before rather than showing stubbornness at that point of time.
Now Manav needs to take the initiative and just go to D's along with Archu just cut all the samaj Seva for K's and tell ARchu as well to just focus on sasural and then be with Savita. Savita is a mentally sick child at the moment.You dont leave a mentally sick child and go away instead you stand by th child and keep trying and pray and hope things get well soon.Similarly I think Arman needs to stay with Savita ,Savita would not accept it initially but they need to show persistence and give in return love and care for Savita hatred,this will cure Savita slowly. We dont abandon a mentally retarded child and I think Arman should be with Savita for her sake and for Sachu sake.

Savita wants nothing to do with Archana, even in her ill state of mind she has shown her anger and hatred towards Archana. When she was weak, she still gathered the energy to insult Archana for stepping foot in her home and cleaning up. Archana's presence will only infuriate Savita more.

I agree that Manav has handled things poorly but he is trying to do the right thing and what was right was him asking forgiveness for what he did. Savita should have been happy that her son came to her and admitted his fault but instead she hurt him and made him feel guilty. I don't believe Savita loves Manav, she only loves what he can give her and when he can do what she says other than that she pushes him away.

vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I fail to see what more manav can do to keep Savita happy. I think it is very very unfair to him and he does not deserve all this bashing.
Should  manav leave Archana to prove his love for Savita? Is that the solution to this problem?
Savita is an extremely selfish mother, Period. What kind of love is this which seeks as a proof   the sacrifice of perhaps the only real happiness manav has ever seen? Does he not deserve even this? He never left her in the first place. It was Savita who sent him off.  To me, emotional atyachar of this kind does not show "Love".
And I am sick and tired of all the blame which Arman get , especially Archana for being the cause of Savita's problems. As though Savita has been very fair in her dealings always. Her actions are "practical" but Arman's actions are "mahaan"? When they get "practical", then they become selfish!πŸ˜•

Jaishankar thumbnail
Well when Savita is wrong then Manav is also wrong for his approach.Well what did he do in the first place.During all those times before it was Archu who forced him to go and see his mom.How can one say he has done all he could do. In fact by his poor approach he has not done anything. Just for the sake of asking forgiveness does not solve the problem. You dont just insert a knife in ones heart and then go and say sorry.Thats not how it is. Mother - son relationship is the most imp relationship.
Who said Manav to leave Archu? Also here we say is had Manav not thought about this ignorant approach and had be thought this situation would not have arisen.Manav is a good son,good husband who is a faliure in balancing relationships. He cannot balance them and his judgement of situations are bad hence he always lands in such situation.Archu has always supported him but has blindly supported him which is bad.The props here Manav gave too much importance to K;s and lost track what was happening at D's.
Savita is wrong but this was not the time to force Archu on Savita.I have been saying right from the start ,first treat ur mom get her cured give her time to think.She is mentally Sick when u can remove that mental block from her head by giving her good treatment.Had he instead of saying those words "I am not eligible to be ur son " treated her,ok he said that in anger but he did not take any effect to start treatment for his mom.Just saying my mom his sick and doing nothing does not make Manav to say I have done everything.You need to put words into action.
Do we just withdraw ourself who is very close to you and his mentally sick saying she is evil and bad.Wont we try to treat her where did Manav do that.The amount of time he spent solving his Saali's issues had he spent some time for his mom things could have been better.
Again I am saying here Manav should know enough to think that his mom has lost it whatever she says is coming not from her heart.Archu can realize it without even seeing Savita ,Mr Manav cannot he is too emotionally caught up with things he makes hasty judgements which costs him.
All I say is as Savita is wrong Manav is too wrong with his approach,this is from today's right from that ignorant approach Manav was wrong and he knows it and Savita is such a deep depression she does not know what she wants.Even if Manav comes back all alone to Savita he will be lifeless soul and thats not going to make Savita happy.Nothin is going to make savita happy she has lost the will to live and she is in depression.Only love can save her whic h Archu can and will give.
A mental person when u go near will hit u throw things at you if ts ur loved ones would you just give up,Idont think so u will persist and hope they get cured thats what Manav needs to do. Manav needs to show his stubborness in a good way take Archu with him and enter D's and tell himself and Archu to focus only on D's and not on K's issue anymore and persist on treating Savita.She is not in position to start a battle again with ARchu she is too tired physically and mentally and this is the right time for Manav to be stubborn in positive sense let Archu take care of Sachu and household and Manav focus on Savita treatment.Get her to good doctors not some local docs get good treatment started ,Archu is an amazing cook give her good food.With love you can do the impossible and if Arman put their action foot forward here it will happen Savita will be cured.When Manav can persist with K;s after getting tappads and gaali's I think he can give Savita one more chance ,I think being his mom she atleast deserves this.
Again I say Manav thinking is right and approach is wrong and Savita at the moment thinking,approach nothing is right coz she is mentally sick and needs help.Dont fail to that emotional blackmail coming from a sick patient ,Manav is matured enough to know that about his mom just get into D's with Archu and take matters into ur hand.As a son you have the right just do it and rest will sort out itself.
Jaishankar thumbnail
Also According to the articles as said I hope the track is going in a direction I think which will pave way for Archu to take matter into hands and even make a bold decision of she saying to Manav lets go to D's instead of otherway round. I think its been done to bring Archu into limelight so I think we might see Archu unable to see Manav sorrow makes a bold decision of taking Manav to D's and taking control of situation.Who knows when Savita sent Damo to jail Archu came and gave a session to Savita.I would like to see this in a way that Archu says enough u two now get ur mental block out of ur mind and sort it out kind of thing.Would love to see her take control ,I think Savita would then just keep quiet ,I think Savita needs some one to take control of her take right on her and take care of her which ARchu will do.I hope something like this comes up instead of a pathetic split of Arman...
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishwap

And I am sick and tired of all the blame which Arman get , especially Archana for being the cause of Savita's problems. As though Savita has been very fair in her dealings always. Her actions are "practical" but Arman's actions are "mahaan"? When they get "practical", then they become selfish!πŸ˜•

Couldn't agree more.I feel exactly the same. ArMan are blamed for almost everything they do or dont do,they can never get anything right.  
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just read this interesting conversation...main points are well argued from both the sidesπŸ‘...some contribution to a side note.

Karanjikars' two indulgences are wretched; Manjusha's eternal impunity and their partial respect (read indifference/apathy) to Manav's place.😑 They were more deferential to even a betrothed Jaywant, let alone married and rich Satish or Dharmesh. This smacks of hypocrisy and ingratitude

That said, Savita's grudge on Manav on the matter is commonplace but not condonable. She may be dismayed. But does it justify, even part thereof, her total renunciation of Manav? It appears, hey off with you unless you fight it out with them, you MY rooster. It's Manav's wish to punish or forgive them. Why should she hold-up this as collateral blockade to her relationship with her son? If Manav chooses to move forward on those relationships it's not her place to begrudge the forgiven. She may yet caution or remind him the drawback or if she chooses, she herself may be unforgiving but that can not translate into march out orders to a 'victim' for not 'fighting' his cause. As for her implied expectation from Archana the 'baggage' to tear off her relationship to her living parents, less said the better. If we remember, Manav's benevolent interaction with his own Sister's household is equally balanced. Besides, he does not propose to compromise or barter his duties or affections to his parent with new relations. No way, for all inferences from circumstantial conflicts, they do not point to base fabric of his disposition.

That said. Probably they are set for a generous and pious welcome by Aai. In the end, she herself goes collecting her children back to her nest. With a command, 'Ghar chalo'.πŸ€—  Karanjikars go to your home.πŸ˜†  

Edited by smrth - 13 years ago