Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshilovesAR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: midnight.blue

Thank you to all who have commented- will individually reply to everyone in the evening- but thanks once again!🤗 

Sakshi of course you can use whatever you like😳
As for requests i'm not currently open but yes when i do open can you post the pics and text over here for me pls- no PM requests. Thank you😳

oh ok!!!😃

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Nadz_YuNalover: Nadz🤗 Lol yup you're a YuNa and RM addict- how can i forget😛😆 Thanks for liking my stuff esp that KaTi sig! Yaayyyyyy woooooo you can now full on chance pe dance, bug and pester me in this shop😆 Lol tu itne detail mein sab kuch dekh rahi hai- i live and breathe that quote 110% Anyways thanks for liking my 1st update as well- the KMH part is my fav as well😛😆

🤣🤣🤣 taht was my short comment 🤔 i was BG that tym🤣🤣🤣 wenever im free i will give my large comments 😎 🤣🤣 and the other updates i alredi commented on CG na thats why short tha🤣🤣🤣

oye hoye i am dancing shancing u dunno hw badly i am 🤣🤣🤣  as soon as i see ||OPEN|| u will be dead 🤣 oye hoye im so excited 🤣🤣🤣

@quote: oye hoye *hi5* on that imagination buddy 🤣🤣 i love imaginations they rock 😎
Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

🤣🤣🤣 taht was my short comment 🤔 i was BG that tym🤣🤣🤣 wenever im free i will give my large comments 😎 🤣🤣 and the other updates i alredi commented on CG na thats why short tha🤣🤣🤣

oye hoye i am dancing shancing u dunno hw badly i am 🤣🤣🤣  as soon as i see ||OPEN|| u will be dead 🤣 oye hoye im so excited 🤣🤣🤣

@quote: oye hoye *hi5* on that imagination buddy 🤣🤣 i love imaginations they rock 😎

I'm trying to be professional and keep my rambling to a minimum... not working though is it?Ermm🤣 
Not sure i want to open anymore esp after reading your comment- i take it my haalat is gonna be pretty bad when i take on your request😳😆😆
Btw stop dancing! Made it upto roughly 20pgs so excitement for the shop kab ka khatam ho jaana chahiye thaTongue😆
Hehe *hi5*'s and misses... did i tell you i was clumsy?Ermm😆
Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lazy Achoooo check PM LOL and will comment here after exams =D
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

I'm trying to be professional and keep my rambling to a minimum... not working though is it?🤔🤣 
Not sure i want to open anymore esp after reading your comment- i take it my haalat is gonna be pretty bad when i take on your request😳😆😆
Btw stop dancing! Made it upto roughly 20pgs so excitement for the shop kab ka khatam ho jaana chahiye tha😛😆
Hehe *hi5*'s and misses... did i tell you i was clumsy?🤔😆

🤣 Professional🤣🤣🤣 for who 🤣🤣🤣 
waise who said i will request u 🤣 im so gonna order u wen u open 😎 and missy u have to open samjhi🤣

no no excitement in ur own shop is a never ending story😉 it stays on in every update u make coz its all abt u 😎 thats why i was telling u make a shop bt nahi missy wasnt agreeing🤣🤣🤣

oye u have to take my req😡and it will rock shock 🤣🤣🤣

CLUMSY😲 i think u told me 🤣🤣🤣 bt i dnt believe u

Ur so fussy with ur siggies being perefct🤣🤣🤣 hw cn u be clumsy 😳 or maybe u are 🤣🤣🤣 tell me abt it😆Edited by Nadz_YuNalover - 13 years ago
Niyu- thumbnail
Nadzzzz Believe her LMAO she is clumsy always eating or sleeping🤣 Atleast wenever i come🤣 And she is the lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzziest person in the whole world! i have asked her to open a shop maybe 5 months back😳🤣 She kept telling 1 week and her one week took so long!😵🤣

@Achooo
where are Tujhe Bhula diya kajen sigs😵
MY JJ and Ian Sig😵
Guru JJ sig😵🤣🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
@SDP: oye hoye 🤣 i havent chatted much with her bt thanx for the info 🤣🤣🤣 we have alot of similarities oye hoye 🤣🤣

5 months 😲 i knw i asked her aslo a few tyms she was like no 🤣🤣🤣
Niyu- thumbnail

@SDP: oye hoye 🤣 i havent chatted much with her bt thanx for the info 🤣🤣🤣 we have alot of similarities oye hoye 🤣🤣

5 months 😲 i knw i asked her aslo a few tyms she was like no 🤣🤣🤣

LOL i keep chatting with her🤣 without that my day doesnt start u knw LOL🤣
YUP 5 months i asked her somewhere then when she posted her first sigs in DMG CG🤣 LOL i knw her frm then....🤣 LOL i asked her and she used to say next week next week..u knw the vid she posted in shop is abt 3-4 months old😳🤣🤣

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
haial she made that vid 3-4 months back🤣 oye hoye she is Laijee v🤣

btw how are u 😡 wer are u 😡 i miss u 😭
Niyu- thumbnail

haial she made that vid 3-4 months back🤣 oye hoye she is Laijee v🤣

btw how are u 😡 wer are u 😡 i miss u 😭

YUP 🤣 3 4 months back🤣🤣 LOL Dabbu bhaag gayi🤣🤣 

M gud and u..? Showlly eggjams are goin on isliye me inactive just come to post something in shop sometimes🤣🤣 LOL nd i missed u too😭

Dabbuuuu Achooo🤣🤣 where are uu!! come back i wanna ask u something🤣
Edited by ..NiyaPari.. - 13 years ago