||Sapphire Studio||UPDATE:pg134&137.Note:Pg158

Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sienna.. thumbnail

PM List: 

Hit the [LIKE] button of this post if you would like to receive a PM whenever i update

Edited by midnight.blue - 12 years ago
Sienna.. thumbnail

Previous Work: 

~KaJen~

~Geet~

~KaTi~

~Guru/Jen~

~Awesome Foursome~

~KSG~

~Jennifer Winget~

~Drashti Dhami~

~Karan & Kritika~

~Ian Somerhalder~

~TVD~

~YuNa/ RM~

~ShahJen~

~Icons~

Edited by midnight.blue - 13 years ago
Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Am i Dreaming...?🥱 LOL i seriously dnt believe it u opened a shop😲OMG nooo....I am dreaming and i know that..LOL I dnt belive seriously! OK lol lemme pinch myself.....😵..Ok coming back to reality OMG U *ACTUALLY DID OPEN A SHOP*😲 HOW DID THIS HAPPEN..
Well all thanks to me Chutki Aditi and last but not the least JKJ obviously !!!!! BUT lol Muhahahahahhahaha  I was the first person to start bugging u with shop LMAO🤣🤣 Poor You But thanks for Standing my bugging thingy🤣 ANd lol now that u have opened a shop be ready to handle my even more bugging stuffs🤣 Muhahahahahaha and lOL wenever u r gonna be open u gotta res one spot for me😈 And LOL WHERE IS MY IAN JJ SIG😭 Its ok take ur own time LOL m not gonna pester u abt it =P See m sooo kind and gud u must thank me for being so kind🤣 LOL ok lol BTW get used to my comments i do bakwaas first and then i go to normal upd comment and that results in becoming a LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMBAAAAAAaaa comment🤣🤣BTW miss Meanie A bigg huggeee LY ❤️ for  RES a comment <3 ILY for that LOL and keep doin this wenever m offilne puleez coz i wanna be first😈.. LOL i love to be first...Haaaa that sounds so gud! LOL and ok deal my 4th shop u first wat say..?cool LMAO🤣🤣 LOL wat a deal! But if Radz is back she will kill me🤣🤣 Coz she says she has a birthright commenting first🤣🤣 BUT 4th shop u r first 🤣 LOL and gimme a name for the shop too🤣🤣 LOL m waiting for ur suggestion🤣
Nyways cut the crap out and coming back to Ur Shop...
U seriously dnt know u made me sooooo Happy by opening a Shop.. M tooooooo Happy...Itni khush to mein apne shop ke oepning mein bhi nahi hui thi🤣 LOL..But m toooooo happy...All i can say at this moment is Hope u open 10000000000 more shops and u keep opening and u become soooooooooooooo gud is sig making (well u r actually the best right now😳)that people keep bugging u to update shop LOL see how evil i am😈..LOL u knw right i have told u ten thousand times U r the best! i still saw u r the best! Madam Avi kab seekh rahi hai aap🤣 LOL i told u r gonna learn in 2 moths back and LOL still u didnt learn =(( Am not gonna leave u after exams..M gonna keep bugging u now for update🤣 LOL but i knw u wud be busy too so upd wenevr u r free..!! LOL ok now RES again! will edit tmr need to get stuffs ready for dad's bday =)

Edit =P

OK lol lemme start with my bakwaas again! OK first of all u knw wat ILY🤗 and ILY more than U Lub Me..LOL ok now itz 6:34 am and m soooo sleepy coz i slept at 1 45 Arghh lol too tireddd...BTW u knw wat after seeing ur upd on Pg7 and ur Previous wrk thing all my tiredness went to fetch water🤣🤣 LOL and here i am replying to u🤣 Muhahahahahaha! ur first shop and m suuuuuure u will open maaaaaaaaaaaaaany more shops and many many many many many many more shops <3 ..And inspite of being such an awesome maker ILY for being so down to earth u never ever show off even though u r the best sig maker around <3 <3 <3
Achooooooooooo now itz my Update/Ur previous wrk appreciation time!

U didnt show me half of ur sigs😡 I just saw half of them well not even half =(( u never showed me MaanEet ones at all =( ..But gud thing u didnt show or i wud have fainted right then seeing ur siggss <33 Hayye LOL u r tooooo talented OMG u r amazing <33 and u r amazing just the way u r  Uff again bakweaas🤣 LOL let the bakwaas run sumwhere🤣 Time for upd waala comment😆

Starting with Ian☺️ Haww how can someone be soo hottt..Uff all ice melted over here -____- Well in my water glass seeiong the sig🤣 LOL i wanna use all thesigs u put up there but my dabba doesnt have so much of space and I HATE YOU DABBA for this😡..STupid Dabba doesnt let me use Dabbu's sigs =(

OK lol I loved Delena ones too☺️ LOL and the textx <33 LOL if u love someone and they come back....Aww thats really cute reminds me of AR =P OK lol lemme now go to MaanEet stuffs 

MaanEet I loved Mr&Mrs.Khurana ones <3 And itz really cute and u used some other colouring😲🤣 LOL u always use the same first time seeing u change colouring <333 But itz truly amazing <33

DD😳 Aww she is sooo cute and she looks extra cute in ur stuffs <33 LOL u knw wat I HATE UUUUUUU coz u always confuse me like wat to use😵 BUT i LOVE U for making wonderful stuffs like this🤗

Aww KaTi look sooo cutie pies LOL i have seen only one of ur work on KaTi😭 BUt the rest are amazing as well! LOL i like the one KaTi with kindda same expression LOL my net is damn slow so i cant paste the sig =(

OK lol now coming to Karan Kritika ones...Aww they look soo cute <33 And did u make ur sig size bigger or is it placed somewhere in right unlike others😕🤣 LOL Let that be alone lemme comment on ur upd <33 LOL i love it and any doubt that i wont..Anyone will love ur stuffs they are out of the worlf amazing <33 and u knw how much i love them right..?😉

Now LOL KaJen Part☺️..How can someone be sooo purfect <3 Just made for each other..Well i love all ur KaJen stuffs but i lurrrrrrrrve some stuffs extra those are... The one with 'HE IS KARAN AND I AM JENNY TOGETHER WE ARE KAJEN'
That one is amazing <3 and the one where u made sigs using only texts <33 Thats amazing as well! Then the Talli scene☺️..That was the only scene that made me ROFL and CRY together =(( LOL that scene had everything to make u happy and in a moment sad =(  and lol i looved ur sig on that =) Oye sun why dnt u make on the next scene wen he carries riddhima to her room and that eyelock one..!
And u r amazing ASH! LOL i loved all ur sigs <3 and LOL moving on to next or i will keep drooling on KaJen <33

Now JJ Aww how can one be sooo purfect <3 She is amazing.!  and she did a faaaaab job in Talli scene LOL and i loved that yellow dress waala sig <33 Hayye LOL the way she bends her head is shoo cute and her smile even cuter <3 No one can be like her ANd she is a total perfect PACKAGE <3 LOL i love all ur sigs but my nikamma dabba is not letting to put all the sigs u made Uaaaaaan =(

@JKJ Uaaan means cry LOL

OK now back to u Achooooo =P
LOL Muhahahahahahah how was the comment LOL looong..? LOL MUhahahahhahah JKJ i  commented lamba than U LOL! JK.. Nyways LOL back to ur shop thingy! LOL wat font did u use in ur banner I Luveed it <3 LOL nyways m gonna pester u with banner for the new shop LMAO🤣 Dnt worry not soon🤣🤣 But yup m gonna do that and i knw u will make one for meeeee <333

Are u OPEN for reqs..? SAY YESSSSSSSSs🤣🤣
LOL but to be on a safer side say no -__- LOL coz m gonna bombard u with req then 🤣 

LOL ok now me *RUNS TO COMMENT ON THE UPD* so lol this one is done =) 
Hope u liked my lamba comment🤣🤣 

LUBBBB U
NiyuPARI🤣🤣🤣
Edited by ..NiyaPari.. - 13 years ago
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Woohoo I'm commenting on the first page!!  lmfao! 😆

So finally the needful is done! Phew! Ohhhh Ashuuuu you slowpoke! 🤣

This shop had to be here ages ago but it's still better late than never! 🥳

Congratulations on your first shop!! May you have many many many many more shops and I wish you all the success for each and every shop of yours!! Your shop has already gone lots of pages long which shows how famous you are Ashuuu!!

I just love every single creations of yours! They're all simply awesome!! You're a gem Ashuuuuuuu!! Also, good luck on all your requests which I'm sure will come in flooding into your shop!!

Love all ur siggies and I'm glad u posted them all here!! Love this one the most.......it's just so beautiful <333 
The colouring is awesome and I love the merging a lot!!

Oh and your VM is mindblowing!! Love it!! I'm speechless man it's so good!! Awesome job Ashuu!! 

Okay enough of my compliments for you, coz that's not what I usually do 😈🤣
LMFAO Kiddin' !!

ILY for making sure I reserve on 1st page muaaaaaaah <3

Enough of my chatter LOL I'll write even bigger comments than this one once you update!! So I'm telling you update fast!! Can't wait to see your first update in your shop woohoo!!

Love ya Ashuuuuuuuu 🤗

Take care and congratz once again <333
Edited by -Jessy- - 13 years ago
Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL u reserved and m thinking how i automatically logged out LMAO =P
nyways thanks for reserving Yipeee m first and finally u opened a shop! LOL will edit that res after u edit ur posts =D
nik_sweetpoison thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res..
PS-->I'm waiting for PSD..!!..remember u told u will PM me..😆
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yay!!!!!!!! U finally did it!!!!!! I'm soo happy for u ash ur own Shop!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoooo!!!!!! ur soo gonna rock babe!!!!!!! may have soo many more!!!!!!!!! <3 🥳

Tashu!!!!!!
Edited by CT247 - 13 years ago
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Congoooooooooooo Ashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mmuuuaaahhhhzzzzz on ur 1st shop.

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I canttt seee the VM :( It saysss thtss blocked here😭