Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Happy 100 KMH2!

Onto today's episode, how cute was the engagement scene?? You could just see how much they loved each other but leave it to Dhondo to ruin a beautiful moment. Thanks to him yet another misunderstanding has developed between Arjun and Arohi, both wanting to know what they did wrong.

I love Bua, she is definately an Arjuhi supporter now. I hope she fights for them because Arohi's mom just does not want to hear the truth
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
KMH1 - i love this scene arjun punj purvi scene were amazing since they were the one  who talked less compared to salil and arohi

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uf6dz5UQjY[/YOUTUBE]

🀣
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rasika.KK

Aksh, Nishu

Hmm may be they are connected..Bua's shaadi cudn't happen for sum reason na..so mite be..but the way Bua freely cums to Singhu's house..i doubt sumtimes..

Originally posted by: kavyasam

applies to arohi as well ,  I mean she is not anpad or anything but   'arjun  ke  nazron ne ise  apne pyar ke kabil samjha na '  matlab  uski saari bak bak aur bewakoofi ko nazarandaz karke πŸ€£

both of u.. 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guys how about  this  ,   now  that    amrit and  KSA are not  favouring arjuhi love , and  arjuhi are going to deeply  fall in love , rudra is against  it ,  it is going to be  the  one they told  in the beginning, how they  withstand  the opposition and   still be together .  this  way there wont be any separation and  the  purpose of this  whole  cop  don kahani will come to use. 

kavya that is a fab idea!!...that will deffo contribute towards justifying the title of the show
plus iss bahane se the reasond behind the fued between the two families might also surface
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: glitter567

kavya that is a fab idea!!...that will deffo contribute towards justifying the title of the show
plus iss bahane se the reasond behind the fued between the two families might also surface

and they dun get separated.. so kavya, u mean they leave home n struggle together..or they with singus n struggle with singus at home n ullus at the front door??
kavyasam thumbnail
noo  aksh  karan  ki   rang  bi rangi  pizza khane  se  main  aro ki jali huyi biryani kha lu ..   kuch  to paka hua milega   🀣

btw  everyone  shayad  tum logon ko meri samosa  aur  chai mila nahi   dubara pesh karu .

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry guys was gone for so long πŸ˜† had to sleep...was up so early πŸ€ͺ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0ja9wSeEFI[/YOUTUBE]

song for this scene
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

jannat  this  is  a  golden song  ❀️.

applies to arohi as well ,  I mean she is not anpad or anything but   'arjun  ke  nazron ne ise  apne pyar ke kabil samjha na '  matlab  uski saari bak bak aur bewakoofi ko nazarandaz karke 🀣

Jannat i love the song too⭐️

akshu too good yaar

kavya - the don police family ka takrar soon aur shayad dj too will return from her gurudwar pilgrimage🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksh4IF

and they dun get separated.. so kavya, u mean they leave home n struggle together..or they with singus n struggle with singus at home n ullus at the front door??

kanjoos  BT wale separate  ghar nahi dikhayenge 🀒    otherwise  they  can show them go and live in the cottage na ,  we  all wanted it soo badly na .   it is upto them kaise  dikhayenge  with or without singus.  
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kavya ji thnk you for the chai aur samosa...it waas much needed πŸ˜†