Mohabbat Lounge [15/3 - Epi. 100] - NOTE ON PAGE1

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome back,'Mohabbatians', to show 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai' iss show se by sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments;
However, not to forget few rules.
1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
5. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
6. First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for KMH forum" 
Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.
Before we start with the analysis & discussions, here are few important links to share..

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word

Give your feedback & make your requests at 
Kitani Mohabbat Hai official page https://www.facebook.com/#!/kitanimohabbathai2

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to us,
Lets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more ppl to join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..

Karan Kundra (Arjun) https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2998/karan-kundra/

Kritika Kamra (Arohi) https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2997/kritika-kamra/

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here  https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580 

Also contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same.  Lets show hume kitani mohabbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai.

For more details on mission bring KMH n KK2 to t
the top in i-f rankings, have a look at this..Action To Increase Chaska Meter n TRP ..

link to previous thread:
Mohabbat Lounge [14/3 - Epi. 99]. Note on pg2
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ObodroKargosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

NOTE:
hello everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yes I am back with another note πŸ˜†
okay so all of u guys i am very disappointed 😭 none of u sent anything for the 100th epi celebration 😑 i only got 1 VM and tehreem got few votes.

we have decided that we will be extending this to 100th ML celebration. I have lost count once again on how many we've reached, but there is alot more time for all of u. Tomorrow for the 100th epi I will be opening the thread with a little surprise πŸ˜‰ so keep waiting 😳

and i have copy pasted from before, but there are more additions πŸ˜ƒ

alright so as far as the awards goes, here's the list:

So for the celebration we are conducting  an award function and some other things so that you guys can participate and show your love towards ML and KMH ( it doesnt mean other people dont love it i know they can express much better in words )

For award function we have some nominations what you guys have to do is nominate ML members for every category BUT BUT we have some rules defined for it
1) You can nominate the same person for different categories only two times that means a certain person can be nominated for one and then the other thats it not more than that.
2)If you think two members deserve the same award then write both their names both not more than two.
3)These awards are just for fun and celebrations DONOT i say DONOT take them personally and nominate people randomly not by their specific quality or something =)

So the nominations are as follows
1) Best spammer of ML
2) Best writer of ML
3) Best entertainer of ML
4) Ghajini of ML
5) Miss absent of ML
6) Lady gaga of ML
7) Bittoo sharma of ML
8) Raj of ML
9) Don of ML
10) Teacher of ML
11) Arjun of ML
12) Arohi of ML
13) Gauri of ML
14) Most boring person of ML
15) Shyest on ML
16) Dadu of ML
17) DJ of ML
18) Rashi of ML
19) Shefali of ML
20) Rudra of ML
21) Kumud of ML
22) Biggest fan of ML πŸ˜›
23) miss/mr drama queen of ML
24) Karan of ML
25) Kritika of ML

Now after voting you guys have to pm all the nominations to  -tehreem-  and the subject must be Nominations for ML award function or just Nominations πŸ˜†
DEADLINE IS 3 DAYS BEFORE 100TH ML. yes i don't know the date, but we all will let you all know 😳

PLEASE SEND IN USERNAMES NOT ANY NICKS OR REAL NAMES !!

Do vote guys its a kind request though i can order also but i chose to remain polite πŸ˜†

and the next is:

Alrightttt so the next thing we have is VM/Siggie/Avi Contest πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ *yes i want u to copy that emoticon* so all you creative people, get your minds working and software's rolling because you have to make some amazing VMs/Siggies/Avi!!!  I know everyone is excited about this...because I am excited to watch all of them  
PM me with the subject as "VM/Siggie/Avi Contest" and hmm the deadline is 3 days before the 100th ML πŸ˜ƒ

Maximum siggies/Avi's allowed: 3
Maximum VMs allowed: 2

soooo content is basically, 100th ML celebration VM/Siggie/Avi πŸ₯³

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 100TH EPISODE πŸ₯³

ALRIGHT SO AS PROMISED, I DO HAVE A SURPRISE FOR EVERYONE

since we didn't have enough for the award ceremony, we will be doing something else!!!!

so I am sure everyone here loves to sing right?
and what better if it's related to KMH and Karan Kritika

ok so today your free from writing your takes, I mean, u can 😳 but I would want you all to enjoy what I have planned πŸ˜ƒ

I will try to update on FB page as well...okay enough with this πŸ˜†

so what I will do is, at any random time I will come and post a video of KMH (season 1 or 2)
and all of you have to sing a line that relates to the video πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘πŸΌ

and also I will post questions relating to KMH and you will have to answer that

let's see how good my mohabbatians are with KMH 😳
chandni2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Everyone πŸ€— Finally KMH Completed 100 Epis πŸ‘.... Its really an Awesome Felling 😳 It was just few mnths back tht we were gng mad demanding for KMH 2 !! N Now It has finally Completed 100 epis... Its Unbelievable <3 <3 Its just tht we r feeling tht it had started yest. πŸ˜ƒ The 1st Day Of KMH 2.. Was just Out of the Wrld... The Strt Of Mahiya song of with Arohi's Ntry !! N Arjun's Don look.. Their 1st meet ☺️ N when Arjun Keep Arohi with his Knife..The kidnapping of Arohi... The Luv between them.. Finally The Break-up .. Then marriage !! Fights n Again Luv <3 May KMH continues 4ever !! Arjuhi will always remain 4ever πŸ‘πŸΌ
This is a VM of 10 mins 😊 A Beautiful Journey : 

Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 - Celebrating 100 Episodes :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpLa7My61v8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by chandni2825 - 13 years ago
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

*edited *

So what day is it today ? any wild guesses ? No 😲 
pshht atleast try a bit ! still no
Today is the 100th episode of our dear Kitni Mohabbat Hai πŸ₯³
This small journey of some months is very much close to my heart πŸ˜ƒ
I got to meet such brilliant talented people just because of KMH only 😳
I can never forget the fun, laughter , cry i had because of this very show .Sometimes it just got on my nerves  sometimes it was soo nbearable that i wanted to throw away my LT on CVs face  and sometimes it took me by surprise when i least expected that thing to happen 😲
I am glad that i have a very unique and good choice  i cant help but compliment myself 😎
I just pray that may KMH 100 and 1000 of episdoes just like that and may those episodes be worth our attention πŸ˜†

Now on this occasion i would like to dedicate some songs to KMH
I gotta feelin that tonight its gonaa be a good night
that tonight its gonna be a good good night  πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Cause we gonna rock this club
we gona go all night
we gona light this club
like its Dynamite
So somebody interested in having some yummmm icecream  i already had mine

^^Kuch metha ho jaye yaaro πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Ok now my last song
I've had the time of my life
And i've never felt this way before
And i swear this is true
I owe it all to you πŸ˜ƒ

HAPPY 100th KMH guys

😳
Edited by -tehreem- - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ooh.. pooja!! brilliant superb surprise!! chalo mohabbatians.. dikha do ki kitani mohbbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai...

HAPPY 100TH EVERYONE..  

i think it was friday morning.. something like 5 AM.. 5 AM!! not irregular for me.. but what was astonishing was i hadn't come off a study session.. i had infact just finished with some good ol' spamming with kuki partner at ML!!! n then some night time wanderings in FB n then IF!! Arohi style "Kya bakwas hai yaar??" mein suddenly facebook pe kaise active ho gayi!! then the answer came too.. KSA style "puttarji, jitni aapki umar hai na, utni meri IF mein spamming ho chuki hai! tum laakh chupane ki koshish karo, tumhare email updates me saaf nazar aata hai, ki tumhe pyar ho gaya hai!!" n its all thnx to our dear old KMH.. i rem the last wk of october 2010.. i was cramming 170 episodes of some show, that had astonishingly started with the hero in jail in under 4 days!! the last time i remembered doing something like that was when Harry Potter 7 the book had released and i had sat all day reading it without paying heed to even food n water.. i vaguely remember breathing at the most.. i think!! n then here was a show i was so addicted to; something that was pulling me away from my library hours into a world of its own.. then in a rush of furious excitement i realised not only did i get to watch the whole show in 4 days, i was getting the second season next wk.. and n now i had to know more about it.. my answer was ofcourse dear old IF.. i got pulled back to IF from which i had lost touch a few years ago.. n now the craving for news about the second season, teh daily updates brought me back to IF, where yet again I discovered a new concept - ML!! in the past 3 months, somehow this place has become my source for venting, entertainment or just purely hard-core spamming!! n like i have said so many times now.. I LIVE HERE!! πŸ˜† and i have made so many new friends, brought together by one common passion.. kmh!! so herez one for all of u... 

dont mind my words, for they were mine to begin with
dont take 'em to thy heart, coz they might turn out to be a myth
I long to say that which I never said
I so don't wanna get outta mah bed
the day is young, lemme sleep
the fruits of my dreamz, I shall now reap
wonder not what I do with my nights
for they are surely star-studded blissful sights
aah the words, their meanings n their doubles
careful what you say out loud, coz they might get you into troubles
nah! its not what you think, nothing to smirk about
its just a hidden world, wilder than your imaginations no doubt
some call it wild, some find it nutty
i call it passion and well quite witty
the thought of it, brings me a smile
a word on it, may full well occupy a mile
so lemme say it out, short n sweet
its not for the sane or dull, never for the regular ol'fleet
it takes a different kinda smarts, to accept this wonder
that might very well look to the common eye, a serious blunder
lo! behold my world's 2nd home away from home
its mohabbat lounge darlings, the place i roam, never alone!!

KMH - u have taken the spot closest to my heart.. coz u made me realize i cud write!! u gave me the inspiration, the passion and well obsession too.. u gave me some really witty, awesome, beautiful friends, some of them nutty too.. but W*H!!!.. am nuttier myself.. congrats kmh.. for finishing a round 100.. we long for u to grow, n we long to grow with u.. its been a wonderful, rollercoaster ride with u.. we r ur perfect audience, with the oohs and aahs at every curve n dip.. we laugh, cry, n rage with you.. n u have been our perfect show with ur share of imperfect bloopers n twists, still we love u n cherish u.. n we'll dream on even after the show ends!!
πŸ€—β€οΈ Happy 100th KMH!! β€οΈ πŸ€—
To all of ML n MLSA!! u guyz rock!! u r wat make ML wat it is.. cheers to this friendship n last but not the least.. spamming ki jai ho!!!🀣

Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
Nelz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res....... mii last take of da week gonna b really busy after 2day gonna miss u ML nd IF........
Happy 100th epi everyone.............πŸ₯³
EDITED:

so just dropped da idea of writing a take as im not in da mood of writing but to celebrate......

congratz every1 once again...........and enjoy da 100th celebration...................
so 2day 15th march 2011....da day our fav drama made a century............time goes by but it still seems as if it was only a couple of days bk kitani started.....dis drama which is filled with love, romance, passion, intensity nd deffo comedy has taken da hearts of many people......i wuld like 2 congratulate  Karan nd Kritika and also da KMH2 team 4 entertaining us 4 100 epi's nd more 2 cum...........

Edited by XDutchPwincessX - 13 years ago
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yay Pooja!! awesome awesome idea!! gonna love this.. KMHians.. chalo lets show everyone.. ki KITANI MOHABBAT HAI!! 😳
kavyasam thumbnail

πŸ₯³

Congrats   KMH team,   BT,  Karan  ,Kritika  and  all the wonderful  cast and crew  members  on  completion of 100th Episode. πŸ‘πŸ‘   Cant believe it already  been  so many days.    May there be many more episodes and many more success parties.  

I have enjoyed  each and every episode,   each and every expression and each and every dialouge.    All which was possible by the wonderful performances by Karan and Kritik
and  the work of the entire team.  Kudos to you all .

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

@pooja -   wow  πŸ‘πŸ‘  that  was  a   cool surprise,  me  ready to have fun  and also will  write  on the 100th episode. 

*****  off to the episode.

Opening with ullus πŸ˜† , chalo aaj sabki maafi hai dekh lete hai yeh bhi.   Loved Bua again πŸ‘πŸ‘  she clearly tells amrit 'arohi kehti thi ki aisa koi insaan nahi hai jiske liye woh hume bhool jaye...aisa insaan mil chuka hai ... kaash woh bhi iss baat ko samajh paye ... uski khushi arjun ke sath hai ' ⭐️ β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ  ,  lekin amrit is hell bent upon kabootar 2  is all unhappy and  uske dil ke armaan  are symbolized by a pressure cooker 🀣,  sorry kisike dukh par rofl nahi karni chahiye  sirf  πŸ˜†  karna hai .   but  srsly  cant understand why she is not considering the fact that arjun has not illtreated arohi in any way and why KSA is not opening his mouth to tell all the ullus how arjun saved chiku , and why noone is worried abt what happened to raashi in their house anymore,  how come rajveer and gauri are not shown ,  gauri ka  banda  kab phutega ,  in sabko akal kab ayegi ........

ladaku miya biwi  enter the function hall, to act like perfect couple  but bhul gaye and  ladte ladte entry kar li  πŸ˜† Loved kritika's dress  and the combination 😳.    arey aaj to  arohi se kuch mitha mitha bulvate ,  get lost etc kyun bulvaya πŸ˜•  but loved how arjun followed her to make sure she stays with him πŸ˜† deewana pagal .  dhondz   is sharing his  dard with arohi 'archi mujhse baat nahi karti 😭 , chali jaati hai '  arey buddhu arohi  teri help nahi karne  wali hai ,  tu kisi aur ko dhund lo   she  hasnt  tried to speak with archana not even one time in support of you , to ab kya karegi .    ye lo arjun ko bhi nahi pata aro ke bare mein 😲  button todke  expect kar liya ki woh function hall mein silegi    but  his  actions were cute 😳 tried  whatever came to his mind to make her go with him πŸ˜†.    lekin arohi sach mein bahut gusse mein hai  pata nai kis baat par πŸ€” ,   itni baar  tumhari bak bak suna hai to ek baar uski bhi sun leti πŸ˜• ,  nai kuch nahi sujha to bechare  utne  acche ankhon ko button jaise ankh bol diya πŸ˜²πŸ˜† πŸ˜•.    dhondz ki dukh bhari  dastaan jyada acchi lagi  and  that romeo has got the ring with him  but he din try to put it on archana in the episode to kyun lekar aaya tha,  kuch zordar trials kyun nahi kar raha hai to get her back  .   ring gir gaya to bas idhar udhar dekha and he was fine with it ?πŸ˜•

our fav couple , jay's parent's  πŸ˜†  come to arjun's rescue.   aate hi arohi ko  rings ki responsibility di aur usne gira di ,  iss shadi mein no one is doing their job right dhondz takes bekar pics, arjun takes only aro's pics,  arohi  drops the rings πŸ˜† .   but loved how arjun goes down first to search for it  and jaise hi ring mili light chali gayi ⭐️  and  then  is on his knees with ring in his hand and arohi is  surprised to see this 😳.  uncle and aunty  are not  only romantic but also bade dil wale,   they  dont  mind  if  jay's mangni doesnt happen 🀣  but  they  insist  arjun  puts the ring  on arohi πŸ‘πŸ˜³.  (notice how dhondz happily takes some photographs with  flash here, but we will not get to see that pic.  πŸ€£)    

loved the scene and the way lights are on by that time and he is happy to do the honors πŸ˜†.   arohi is genuinely  touched and tears of joy roll down , love the bg score and the song here,'yeh kismat hi to hai arohi jo humari sagai ho gayi; πŸ‘  ,  best part is when arjun wipes those tears  just  like he did before. ⭐️  he is back to that level where he cannot see tears in her eyes.  πŸ˜› .   

dhondz  is all sad to take their pics I definitely think archana will go with him, whether true or false  she hurt her fingers and avoided ring ceremony and she is also sad to see dhondz sad.   now dhondz has had enough  pain na  he cant  let go of the ring  too,   kuch to uski vapas chahiye aaj πŸ˜”  and  without realising what  he is doing  he  claims  the ring back from arohi .    Arjun ko  gussa chadne laga hai but none care to  notice it   arohi  is right in one way to give that ring back ,  it was meant for archana and was selected by dhondz who is going thru a devdas phase and arohi is known for  doing impulsive things for her friends including gauri , she even came in front of shefu to take on kali , and is ready to fight with singu's for arjun , is ready to accept  raj as her kid  πŸ˜† all this came to my mind while writing abt arohi .   but still  it  was  a   heartbreaking move for her also  and dhondz  doesnt  know any of the feelings going on between arjun and arohi and does not have the  intelligence to observe it also  so   however  hard  it might be  the ring  is given back  and  arjun is hurt πŸ₯Ί what  was supposed to be a beautiful memory is broken  😭.   loved his line here 'agar  ek minute aur in dono ko sath dekhta na to kisika khoon kar dunga '  πŸ‘πŸ‘ yeh huyi na don wali baat ,  aise dialouges ki hi to wait kar rahi thi.    Arohi is equally affected by his silence but  her ullu wali quality rules and thinks what is her fault that he isnt talking πŸ€ͺ  really  tumhe sach mein pata nahi ki why arjun is angry ?   karan's expressions were good in this scene while he says 'fine '  .  

tmrw   I hope they talk some more and clear this off,  waiting for her to rescue him in a 'arohi way'    and  in the process revealing nothing betn dhond and her , its enough now bahut lamba ho gaya yeh track  dhondz ka, end it please . 

Karan Kritika  were  good πŸ‘πŸ‘  ,  good work by the team πŸ‘πŸΌ,  bg score was good,  dialouges  betn arjun arohi in the beginning were just aivayi no sense in it , but later on were good .   Congrats once again on completing 100 epis and  all of your hard work is well appreciated. πŸ‘

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
RES  congressss everone yuippppppppppppp 100 epi katna jalte time nakile gey hai 😭 but congressssssssssssssssssssssπŸ˜‰ and edi soonπŸ˜‰Edited by kmh24ever - 13 years ago