Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Therusha_Pillay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Heya everyone
R

100 epissss woooohooooo congrads guys, how is every1 tonite? Sorry im late, im replying from mob
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
byee kavs 🤗

heyy therusha...happy 100th to you aswell
btw you are therusha from fb na?
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eshu11

Congrats to the team for hitting the century but most of it, to my buddies who now I know since a century🤣 

Oye auntyji, you only accept the fact that Arohi is a kid but how can you forget that your beti is a brat - are you sure that was Arjun who was playing with Arohi and not Arohi to Arjun🤣 Anyway I love to see the kitchen in the Ahluwalia's house but the Singhus one rocks better 🤣🤣 I guess the pressure cooker was more for the tense feel of Arohi's mom who is understanding that Arohi is happy indeed but she is too angry to accept it at the moment and I guess it is justified too,other than Sanchit and Bua, the others will take time to accept the fact that Arohi is happy with Arjun. Shayad Gauri the vamp ya perhaps she is now Gauri the bhootni might appear again soon 🤣🤣🤣 to stretch to some more misunderstanding I guess.

i laughed thru all of this.. nishu.. u deffo r in n interestng mood 😈

how I wish CV gives us a scene where Arohi realises this pain Dhondhu is feeling at the moment has been the same pain that Arjun felt those days and he deserved to get a kiss on the other side of the cheek amen to that!!

I love the way that Jay got the letter and felt something went wrong and I believed he will be the cheekoo version - if Archana will not voice out, i thought.. he'll atleast find the whole truth.. n he'll confront archi..Jay will not say on it, but by the way, Simi is looking for someone nah, Jay Simi not bad at all 🤣🤣🤣 oye.. CVs ko idea mat de.. simmi ke liye romit book kardo.. Jay bechara seedha saadha hai..uske liye uski takkar ki bandi mila do!! I am pretty sure Jay will unveil it  stop the wedding when Archana said the truth and that made also a ''sathiya'' take on Arjun and Arohi, especially Arjun feeling bad that he ''did not trust the one who he loves''arjun toh khoon ke aansun royega hi.. but i hope arohi gets all teh glycerin.. i point blank refuse to let arjun take all the glycerin this season 🤣🤣🤣 

But hey guys, was not the moment of the show the stealthy enter of Jiggy in Mickey's room like 2 secret lovers 🤣 OMG nishu!!indono ki toh ram milayi jodi hogayi!!🤣🤣🤣 
deffo the engagement wasnt needed.. agar kiya toh usse toda kyun!! total filler.. mein filler kal maanga tha aur aaj dhamaka.. yeh ulta padh gaya.. CVs ne kahin arohi ka character sketch mirror me dekh ke toh nahi likha 😡

hey nish, needless to say.. i added in red..😆
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Jannat - sorry to reply late yaar

yesterday nasha rather than gone has grown deeper

hello therusha we are in dreamy land join us
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyasam

sab gayab  ho gaye kya , 

chalo bye guys  will try to come after an hour or so ,  or else kal milenge . 

what am i, part of the wall?? 😈 just coz i said i live here..dont take me to be part of the furniture🤣🤣🤣 
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
koi baath nahi nish...i understand 😉

some girl on fb seeking skin care advise from me 😆
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Finally i edited my post on pg 1 :$

Ima gona get some pretty sleep now i am tired of waiting for pooja 🤔😆
Therusha_Pillay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ya guys im therusha from facebook...whats happening in dream land lolzzz
Du_Nish thumbnail
🤣 jannat - your facial care is now well known🤣🤣🤣

akshu - 3 months they pain arohi character as juliet desdemona paula juliet and desdemona again

and now they strted painting arjun character too 🤣🤣🤣
hamlet romeo aur ab orthello 🤣🤣🤣

like previous episodes fille kardiya with aro as dumb aur ab they are compensatin it as arjun as dumb 🤣🤣🤣🤣

but yehi to baat hai na - the arjuhi relationship has all been based on trust - was it so fragile to break when now arohi who understood it is now being shaken by arjun

i might have an idea on how the show will be ending 🤣🤣

Du_Nish thumbnail
jannat - am back in singing mood

u will give me company nah 🤣🤣🤣

starting with this one

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0yGJv3Uhdk[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago