Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

Yes they were cordial but SRK wants to be loved always.

I too have always had a big crush on Vasu.

Met my friend who used to work at NDTV last weekend and she said that Vasu had big issues with BD trying to grab all the attention to the point where the 2 argued enlessly. So evetually he moved to NDTV profit as the 2 could not work any longer together.

Pragya i have heard stories about BD and her obnoxiousness as well.... I used to like her at one point in time after Kargil n all...but she became too high headed after that!
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

I don't think anyone wished bad for SRK here. If you have read the previous pages, we just discussed what SRK is going through and is wishing the best for him.

in fact there was a thread long ago about whether SRK's downfall has started and I defended him tooth and nail on that one!!πŸ˜†...I like SRK πŸ˜ƒ
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You dont have to believe it.

Infact we all believe only what we want to believe at the end of the day.πŸ˜›

well of course, even I can say our Sports GOD Sachin demands ........... in  London and I read it some where etc. We of course can live with or with out such newsπŸ˜† Not  a big deal.

Originally posted by: TallyHo

in fact there was a thread long ago about whether SRK's downfall has started and I defended him tooth and nail on that one!!πŸ˜†...I like SRK πŸ˜ƒ

Me too. SRK over Salman and Aamir. The discussion is on how SRK is getting isolated in the industry and his miscalculations and potshots at others. He is mentioned in the article.
Salma2 thumbnail

Unfortunately thats not the case any longer. Aamir now have given the biggest hits in Bollywood, not SRK.

Still SRK's number of hits are more though Amir started earlier and then yes Amir had two biggest hits in masala stream.

But  SRK was injured and had only one release- MNIK between that and that is not a masala film. Yet  it was a HIT in india and beat amir's 3 idiots  in Overseas market...:))

Originally posted by: Salma2

well of course, even I can say our Sports GOD Sachin demands ........... in  London and I read it some where etc. We of course can live with or with out such newsπŸ˜† Not  a big deal.

Exactly... so dont shoot the messeenger. In fact maddy in one of the earleir pages posted an early interview of SRK about Aamir.

Anyways this was not meant as a SRK vs Aamir thread. I genuinely feel most people here were having a healthy discussion on SRK's issues.

Originally posted by: Salma2

Still SRK's number of hits are more though Amir started earlier and then yes Amir had two biggest hits in masala stream.

But  SRK was injured and had only one release- MNIK between that and that is not a masala film. Yet  it was a HIT in india and beat amir's 3 idiots  in Overseas market...:))

Aamir's done extremely well over the last few years whereas SRK seems to be in a bit of bother atm. That is all.

I'm not saying aamir is better than SRK or vice-versa, all Im saying is that where box office is concerned Aamir seems to be the best atm.

I'm not going to debate this further.
Edited by Gobsmacked - 13 years ago
Salma2 thumbnail

Exactly... so dont shoot the messeenger. In fact maddy in one of the earleir pages posted an early interview of SRK about Aamir.

Anyways this was not meant as a SRK vs Aamir thread. I genuinely feel most people here were having a healthy discussion on SRK's issues.

When did I mention about a messenger? What I said was, NO BODY WILL TALK ABOUT OTHERS DIVORCE IN A PUBLIC INTERVIEW in  a professional field. so unlikly.

and yes, who said not. People would love to discuss each minor stuff about Celebs and that's why they are celebs and when it comes to SRK, SRK exceeds other celebs in that department too. That's why he get such an attention and all others get sidelined and only make noise when their movies are near.πŸ˜†

what ever SRK  does, people talk about it than others. His fans can't stop with  exaggerating his successes, other fans can't stop talking about how  his downfall  going to start. But alas GUY is steady on his run and thats the difference between him and his competitors.πŸ˜†

Salma2 thumbnail

Aamir's done extremely well over the last few years whereas SRK seems to be in a bit of bother atm. That is all.

I'm not saying aamir is better than SRK or vice-versa, all Im saying is that where box office is concerned Aamir seems to be the best atm.

I'm not going to debate this further.

fine, your opinion. But bollywood doesn't start after 2008, what I mean is SRK- AMIR boxoffice comparison doesn't start after Amir delivering a BB in 2008 in a masala stream. after that SRK did have only one film and that is too MNIK( non masala) and it too opened 100% everywhere.

I don't think anyone will compare TZP( non masala) with OSO( masala)  business wise .

Lets see what SRK's masala film like DON 2 does.

If we go before 2008, Amir has very less number of Hits compare to SRK and well as Salman.

i AM DONE IN THIS TOPICπŸ˜†

Awww now Amir wants cheap publicity too ?