Aamir Khan: I Love The Kela Awards; All Others Are - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Aamir Khan, who turned 46 yesterday, celebrated his birthday at his Pali Hill home with the media in attendance.

The actor was in a chatty mood.  When asked about awards, he quipped, "I love the Kela awards because the others are rubbish and sold out."

He added, "Like someone recently gave the Best Actor award to Shah Rukh Khan." According to him, Salman Khan should have won it for Dabangg or Ajay Devgn for Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai.

Mr Perfectionist also said that he was looking forward to Salman's wedding as several women were willing but the Dabangg star had to make the choice

Courtesy: ndtv.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aamir Khan, who is infamous for taking verbal shots at Shahrukh Khan, has done it yet again. The Ghajini star recently took a jab at the superstar for winning the Best Actor award. Talking about the Indian Razzies - The Golden Kela Awards, Aamir said, "I love the Kela awards because the others are rubbish and sold", reports Mid Day.

The star, known for speaking his mind, then added, "Like someone recently gave the Best Actor award to Shah Rukh Khan." He also went on to say that Salman Khan should have won it for Dabangg or Ajay Devgn for Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai, reports the tabloid.

The Bollywood stars have very often taken verbal pot shots at each other which they claim is all in good spirits.

On previous occasion, Aamir has taken digs at SRK by calling him "too intelligent". In fact, Aamir's dog is also named Shahrukh.

While Aamir never misses an opportunity to take pot shots at SRK, he too doesn't shy away from making cheeky remarks about Aamir. Sometime back, the superstar took a jab at the Ghajini star by saying he can take his shirt off to sell a watch but there isn't anything written on his chest.

Courtesy: 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Of course he loves them πŸ˜†..anyways the repeated digs at SRK are just getting old IMO. Every year, when he wants to stay in news, he mentions SRK. I'm not saying SRK is a saint who's never taken digs at others but this is really just getting boring and annoying. I hope SRK doesn't reply..

As for Ra.1, tbh, the budget is way too high to be recovered completely and I think SRK knows that he's let it get out of control..but solely for his sake and sanity, I really hope the movie is at least an average..

And somewhere I do think the animosity against him is getting to him now...I feel like he's tired of all of it..
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well well well...what do you know! Amir doesn't say anything about the Kela awards until SRk wins it! Why is this guy so obsessed with SRk! Get a life dude! The world doesn't revolve around you! 🀒

Salman khan for Dabangg really Amir? Just because he is your friend doesn't mean he should get one too! 🀒
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOOL!and how do these so called intellectual genuine discussion about issues of srk gain any validity???did he tell you that am in such a sorry state of mind n i need ur sympathy? πŸ˜†
Edited by mj_applehead - 13 years ago
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow, amir gave an interview & not hiding behind a blog this time? 😳

of course u'll need to chant SRK's name to keep urself in media during ur bday otherwise no one cares πŸ₯±
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Someone mentioned Amir loves the Kela awards because he knows he is not gonna win one! Why not? He is no great actor! When is the last time he gave a great performance! He got overshadowed by his co-stars in 3 idiots. The main reason Amir hates filmfare and all other awards, it's because of his own selfish reasons...he wants to get one. But give great performance, than you can get one! Am not saying SRK deserved his filmfare award, but neither did Amir for 3 idiots or which ever film his crying about! Desperate much Amir! 🀒
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
anyone have video interview where he said this πŸ˜³
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hypocrite and manipulative are the two best words that would describe
Aamir Khan characteristics.

Originally posted by: beboholic

Someone mentioned Amir loves the Kela awards because he knows he is not gonna win one! Why not? He is no great actor!

I mentioned it because the ones in the jury and most people almost never criticize Aamir Khan's acting. His Mela days are over. There was no Kela then. He is a smart actor now.

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mela kela πŸ˜†

anyway i heard that this kela awards is a hidden organisation? no one knows who/what they are

fishy.