Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hina.khanxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey frnd,
can sum1 provide me written update , i am not able 2 watch videos as my net does'nt hav video access plzzzz....

Hina.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Hot...sizzling...erotic😳😳😳😳

thenks a lot Shinus😃
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊 Shinus....⭐️u⭐️ r just amazing⭐️⭐️....maybe i take u n ur posting of videos for granted but remember there's no spice without ur videos...i dont know how u manage to upload the sbb/sbs n any maneet segment almost instantaneously, but u r doing a terrific job....i know it involves a lot of work, n u need to really squeeze out time day in and out to do the same...it requires patience too. just 2 days u were off last week n i missed ur posts...n for ppl like me who dont have time n the chance to watch sbb/sbs when they r aired ur posts r a saviour...i log in at tea time fm office just to chek if u have posted any videos, and sometimes it cud be that i get lost in the video that i forget to post a thank u.........but remember ur videos r the most awaited ones..........thanks for all the efforts u put in n ur time....keep them coming regularly....😊⭐️
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Shinus😊.  I don't understand why the media has to bring Debina in to everything they air about Maan and Geet.😲
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing 😊 and Thank you so much for all your efforts
pppp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I dont know why they baught personal when doing onscreen pair interview.But i luved Drishti's reply.Tusi gr8 ho yar.Kya proffesionalism in ur chemistry.I always remeber Shraukh n Kajol who gave wonderful romatic passionate song 'SURAJ HUA' from Kabhi khushi kabhi gum onscreen 

gurpreet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pppp12345

I dont know why they baught personal when doing onscreen pair interview.But i luved Drishti's reply.Tusi gr8 ho yar.Kya proffesionalism in ur chemistry.I always remeber Shraukh n Kajol who gave wonderful romatic passionate song 'SURAJ HUA' from Kabhi khushi kabhi gum onscreen 

thanks shinus . 😃                                                                                                                                                        pppp12345@ i completely agree with you.😊
Dear Shinus, there are not enough words to say how much we all appreciate your hard work. Almost every day you provide us great videos and that too with amazing quality. For that we thank you! 🤗
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
media ppl need masala, they hought ppl will get excieted to know, but they don't know maneet fan are not intrested in their personal life n got irritated with media by bringing db in all time in geet discussion.anyways ,dd has given correct asw to shut their muoth n GC was uncomfertable to give the ans,thank God DD reply warna hamara mood kharab hota,ye media wale gc ko kyon remind karate rahte hai ki married hai.use nahi pata kya, agar use koi problem nahi hai romantic scene karne main yo isnko kya problem hai. Edited by alovi_21 - 13 years ago
sanyu86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanx shinus very much appreciate ur promptness and hard work.... thanku...!