Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
okay i have been hearing a lot lately about manish and pooja being the winners of splitsvilla this year... is this true? can anyone of you here confirm this?

thanks πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
 I seriously hope not
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anam.

I seriously hope not

same,I don't want them to win either, acutally I don't mind if they're second but I want Ashish to win and obviousally Archana's gonna win with him, but if they don't then I don't mind if Manish and Archana win, or even Sai but I don't want Dushyant to win.
neha-2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
even m hearing the same......bt i hope its untrue
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
They were the last couple I'd want as winners of the show. My faves are Ashish & Archana but I've read that they r going to be dumped this FridayπŸ˜•
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
the show is scripted. Whoz gonna go at wat tym is decided way before......yes im hearing dat manish and pooja won! and yes i believe so too.!!

Ashish and archana are still a couple....Archana's posts on facebook prove dat, m happy for dem πŸ˜‰
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonakshi

the show is scripted. Whoz gonna go at wat tym is decided way before......yes im hearing dat manish and pooja won! and yes i believe so too.!!

Ashish and archana are still a couple....Archana's posts on facebook prove dat, m happy for dem πŸ˜‰

hey can you tell me what Archana's fb id is?
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonakshi

oh so its true eh? hmmm thats a bummer really ...  i mean how come? but oh well your right about the shows being scripted and all so whatever who cares anyway πŸ˜†
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ohh no I wanted Dushyant to win,he is my fav 😭
Edited by pinky no1 - 13 years ago
arjunsucks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Dushyant Priya won the show. Not Manish.Manish on FB posted this while replying to some fan and then deleted after few minutes......