Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansim thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I liked your topic😉
you are right for the past one month people are complaining (even i did not like some parts 😆) because we did not get to see much about abhiya😆
no wonder how many bloopers or how many characters they have put this show still rocks👍🏼
if there was some other show with so many bloopers i would have stop watching but i still like this one(because of the concept of this show😆) 
today when I opened the forum most of the posts were about the hug of abhiya😳
 just put their one scene together  and people will forget about all the previous filler episodes😆
i really do like sid's character and ofcourse abhiya😉

and dont worry about comments even i get few😆 but do keep posting😆
Edited by mansim - 13 years ago

[Post Removed]

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey sweet heart..Awesoem post..and please dont bother whether any one replies you post just do it..It si just that  youare putting across your feelings..and eventually people will answer..Mere saath bhi pehele aisa hihota tha..Magar baad mein I understood..ki kabhi kabhi replies nahin hote hain..But that should not stop you from posting dear..!!

awwwww..You are so right even I loved that staff room scene it was well taken..it gave a different look for the show..with all Lecturers and all...!! And by the way EXAMS are nearer...said SHANKAR..So..lets see what's going to happen..!!

[Post Removed]

usha786 thumbnail
no you can't say its best, only piya wanted to hug, and abhay don't want for it. piya only chasing him.
Angel_voice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good Post😊
Yes we saw the power of love yesterday
1. Shanaya got killed becoz she loved Sid too much
2.Piya got Abhay out of jail becoz she loves him
3. Piya got that hug from Abhay becoz Abhay too loves her but doesn't wat to show
4. Chand's going to Confront Sid becoz he loves Abhay
5. Misha is changed completely becoz she loves Shaurya
6.Shaurya is after Shanky becoz of love
7. Shanky is after Misha becoz of love

So the power of love is undeniable
Love is everywhere...
usha786 thumbnail

Piya got that hug from Abhay becoz Abhay too loves her but doesn't wat to show.

"but why abhay was not interested to show piya, he knows very well that piya know he loves her very much. did you remember where he said piya "piya meri life mai tumhare alawa kisi aur ke liya koi, jagah nahee hai, cv bhool gaye hai kya. yaar ye editing ka standard doordarshan se jayada gira diya kya.

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
dey r really really cute..
and u know what..maine toh unke bacho ko bhi dekha hai..unka name hai angiya....wow na super duper cute...auro hai unka best frnd..and jadoo is neighbour of angad and piya...so he is a frnd too...& but sabse zyada cute hai abhisha..{abhay & misha ka kid}..hai na cute...abhisha angiya ka sabse acha dost hai..dey even sit 2gether in play scl..😆..ROfl...🤣🤣🤣
Angel_voice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usha786

Piya got that hug from Abhay becoz Abhay too loves her but doesn't wat to show.

"but why abhay was not interested to show piya, he knows very well that piya know he loves her very much. did you remember where he said piya "piya meri life mai tumhare alawa kisi aur ke liya koi, jagah nahee hai, cv bhool gaye hai kya. yaar ye editing ka standard doordarshan se jayada gira diya kya.

Exactly my point  the writers forget their own script..couldn't they show us a genuine hug.Here Piya went and hugged him and he said thanks and moved away. Why???We are still waiting for that confession also ....