Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@shivani, yeap those lifts are nice!  He does them so well too, u see practice makes one perfect!  babaji🤣
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Ash.......Aww ..Siggie so good........GC was bloody good with his understated performance trying not to breakdown...
49erFan thumbnail
@Ash...awww I love the siggy!   🤗
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Ash:Classic siggy..I just loved GC's performance in this particular scene...he was mindblowinggg with his restrained performance👏👏👏

@Shivi:Yup u need lot of strength to lift up a grown-up girl like DD in that manner and that too making sure it looks sexyyy and hot😳😳...u know a show from Imagine KMH-2 recently had a salsa dance there with Arjuhi doing the same step where Arjun is lifting up Arohi in same manner..well it was a disaster there🤣🤣🤣🤣
49erFan thumbnail
@ Jyoti...arre she bigger then DD too!  🤣🤣
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 49erFan

@Ash...awww I love the siggy!   🤗

Geetss Thankyouu Btw can u plzz post all the pics again on one pg u posted it on so many pgss I am lazy to go thru them..Need to make a sig on ttbp hehe..

@deepss Thankyouu I knoww His Performancee was mindblowing..I loved how he went out and cried instead of crying in front of geet..he can neva make himself luk weak in front of her or geet will lose her only strength..
Cute_Ash thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Ash:Classic siggy..I just loved GC's performance in this particular scene...he was mindblowinggg with his restrained performance👏👏👏

@Shivi:Yup u need lot of strength to lift up a grown-up girl like DD in that manner and that too making sure it looks sexyyy and hot😳😳...u know a show from Imagine KMH-2 recently had a salsa dance there with Arjuhi doing the same step where Arjun is lifting up Arohi in same manner..well it was a disaster there🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thankyouuu Jyots hehe I knoww..they are sooo good wid emosanal they always make me run out of tissue boxess grrr...I am kanjoos😆
btw Behkee Behke Kadam making my Nain go behke behke..Gawsh tht was a laughter riot🤣🤣
49erFan thumbnail
@Ash I'll PM u pics, chalega!

Cute_Ash thumbnail

Originally posted by: 49erFan

@Ash I'll PM u pics, chalega!

No probs geet I just need to make a sig to give my kaleja sum thandak😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Ash:Yup they danced on behke behke😆 and I was  trying not to b mean to the couple since I know they r not good dancers but I fail to understand why they r so despo to copy Maaneet ka dance steps when they know that they r not good dancers like GC-DD🤔...just made a kachra of the whole dance😳😆😆....in fact MSK ka dance on Behke behke with that Aahna chick was 100 times better than that KMH-2 ka disaster behke behke😆😆