Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Puri:

Lolz....next door house.....now thats again sooooo smart of u!! Waise he shud understand....ladkiya itni bold nahi hoti ki baar baar mur mur ke dekhe...umm..well...mostly bold nahi hoti....hehe. πŸ˜‰

@Oliveya:

I did reply to u dear....and guess u were not really having a convo wid any of us!! Wats there to mind yaar? We all r talking abt Raj.....u can obviously join in....on ur own!!

Anyways....I have to leave nowwww!! Hopefully will peep in lil later....hehe. 😳
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bye sumi ..... study well πŸ˜›πŸ˜› .......& guess we can sing 4 RK ek ghar banaege tere ghar ke saamne πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ oily --- we replied to u dear πŸ˜›πŸ˜›........ 😊😊😊

time to go now.catch u all tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oli even i replied u dear:O actually raj's pics have made us maniacs :P
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
................................carry on guys ..<: i am just joking πŸ˜†
raj will  made me more crazy ☺️<:   i will gonna  more busy for my study and life   but  phri bhi  raj ki  yaad do main hai hooo humesha 😳i always remember each and every moment 😳<:
MoonDesir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shaitan – First Look

2 hours ago by Koimoi.com Team

Here's the first look poster of Anurag Kashyap's Shaitan:

'Shaitan' is the story is about Amy – Amrita Mathur. She is a 17 year old and has all the teenage angst and rebel attitude that go with that age. Amy makes some new friends in Bombay- the ultra rich KC and gang. One night of living on the edge ends up with them brushing against the law. A cop blackmails them to cover up the case. In order to pay up Amy stages her own kidnap with help from KC and gang. A simple plan which goes completely haywire forms the rest of the story. Intertwined with this we have a story of a cop – Tavde; who is put on the case to track Amy and the others. The cop is forced to deal with a personal crisis while he is on the case. How he manages to resolve it and simultaneously crack the case carries the story forward.

This sounds just like a rehashed version of Anurag's controversial thriller, Paanch. Old wine in a new bottle? There's also an unofficial trailer of 'Shaitan' doing the rounds on the internet.

Directed by Bijoy Nambiar, 'Shaitan' stars Arshad Warsi, Kalki Koechlin, Jackie Shroff, Shiv Pandit, Rajeev Khandelwal, Simran Sawhney, Shelly Skandrani and Rajat Barmecha.

http://www.koimoi.com/featured/shaitan-first-look/

Illumination thumbnail
mona   thanks u soo much for sharing  this news or pic  but where is rajeev pic ...i  never found thats πŸ˜” in there  <;i am little πŸ˜• can u help me <
Edited by oliveya - 13 years ago
Illumination thumbnail

Rajeev Khandelwal's next a rip-off?

Valkyries Be the first to comment Asia News & Views > Entertainment > Fashion > Global News > India News & Views > Lifestyle > Music > Theatre and Cinema April 18th, 2011

By Hindustan Times / bollywood.com

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal's second Bollywood venture Soundtrack, starring Soha Ali Khan, is the remake of award-winning Canadian film It's All Gone Pete Tong and will release in August.

photo: todaynewsreviews.com

"Soundtrack is a remake of a cult film that won at the Toronto film festival five years back. We took the rights of It's All Gone Pete Tong and adapted it in Indian style," said director Neerav Ghosh.

"The story is about a musician, who comes to Mumbai and tries to make it big. The story is about the triumph of the human spirit," he added.

Ghosh said Soha, who plays the role of a deaf-mute girl in the film, was not the original choice for the film. "We had Konkana Sen Sharma as the female lead but she had date issues. And then Soha came on board," he said. "Soha has has learned sign language and a lot of other things that work for the character," Ghosh added.

Rajeev Khandelwal's next a rip-off?

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
CheCk out this Link Guys ...

Barbara Mori returns to Bollywood with 'Fever'

Barbara Mori with Rajeeev ... fo' the Movie Fever .. 
MoonDesir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oliveya

mona   thanks u soo much for sharing  this news or pic  but where is rajeev pic ...i  never found thats πŸ˜” in there  <;i am little πŸ˜• can u help me <

the man in blue shades on both the side is rajeev khandelwal
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^ Even I was unable to detect clearly....and socha....iss baar ghalti nahi karni hai....so didnt use my brains...hehe. Thanks for letting us knw!!