Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanghamitra_27 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
puri is film me kuch purani gane remix kere he hain jo rk khud gane wala hain, kitni maja ayega na
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanghamitra_27

puri is film me kuch purani gane remix kere he hain jo rk khud gane wala hain, kitni maja ayega na

that wud be nice 😍
-purnima- thumbnail
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/story/rajeev-khandelwal-soha-ali-khan-sound-track/1/135079.html

Rajeev Khandelwal , who made his mark with his debut Aamir, is playing a DJ  😳😳 to Soha Ali Khan's deaf girl in the film Sound Track. "I am playing a DJ for the first time.☺️  I had to learn how to be the perfect DJ,"😳😳  he quips. 

Rajeev also sings in the film,😍  and now has the alternative career option of becoming a singerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . "If the filmmakers like my voice, why will I not sing and dramatise my character on screen? Singing and acting on screen will definitely be great. And I love music too" he says.

Newly married, the intensely private actor opens up.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  "Yes! I have entered into wedlock.😳😳  It is a great feelingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ . Also, it means added responsibilities for me and my wife . But it makes him uncomfortable to talk about his domestic life "Let's switch on to the burning topic,"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  he says quickly.

Rajeev, like any other true Indian, is impressed by Anna Hazare. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ "A revolution has begun against corruption. The wave all over the country was indeed remarkable. If corruption could be eradicated, it would be for the betterment of our country," he concludes.πŸ˜ƒ

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"Let's switch on to the burning topic,"

Its just toooooooo cute!!! Hehe.....Liked the interview. Thanks Puri.....Lets see how much we can hear him!! 😳
-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumi_162710

"Let's switch on to the burning topic,"

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†........... HOT topic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .of HOT actor 😳😳😳

Its just toooooooo cute!!! Hehe....-still stuck with cute πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Liked the interview. Thanks Puri.....Lets see how much we can hear him!! 😳-------- 😍 😍........ he shud come out with his music album later 😳😳

Jugnu_244 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@armu...thnx for sharing.. raj lookin sho handsome..! pehle wala rk wapis !!! he looks good in short hair.. 
@puri..thanko for article..
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
nice pics there...Rajeev looks too sweet...especially in the launch of Sarhadein's pic....white suits Rajeev a lot...waise dekha jaaye tho Rajeev carries any color with ease.....πŸ˜ƒ
the video is also very cool....can anyone of you give me the download link of the video.....Rajeev is singing everywhere...awww....his voice is absolutely melodious.....i wish he sings in the movie too....😊

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 13 years ago
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
@Puri:

Music album.....sounds cool to me!! (not opting 'cute'....ok? hehe) Waise I really hope to get the songs of this movie soon....I seriously need sum new music for me....πŸ˜‰

@Suri Dii:

Exactly Dii....Rajeev looks nice in every colour....but white makes him look a lil more heavenly...
😳
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumi_162710

@Suri Dii:
Exactly Dii....Rajeev looks nice in every colour....but white makes him look a lil more heavenly...
😳

haan sahii hai..πŸ˜‰lekin yeh bata sumi in which color doesn't Rajeev look heavenly....😳😳😳

Sumi_162710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

haan sahii hai..πŸ˜‰lekin yeh bata sumi in which color doesn't Rajeev look heavenly....😳😳😳

Mujhe nahi pata....mujhe to BLACK me bhi HEAVEN wali feeling aati hai...(though Black is generally not considered an auspicious colour πŸ˜•, Rajeev ko dekhne ke baad....this thought must change πŸ˜†)....Anyways....I dont have an ans to this ques dii....thats why I had said.. LIL MORE heavenly...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³