Maaneet FF ~ The Rain (Thread2 link added)

--Dia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Friends.. This is my first attempt to write an FF.. Please hit like button if you want me to proceed..

The Rain

Introduction

She was considered as bad omen by her family. She was deserted by her own father and was left with her relatives tosuffer. She was the youngest of her family. Her mother died when she was born, her father suffered a huge loss inbusiness, her brother had met with an accident and the incidents went on. Nobody except her thayiji treated herwell. Of course her father loved her. But he was compelled to leave her as the incidents made him also believe thatshe brings bad luck to the family and he left to Delhi with her siblings. Her siblings hadeverything they wished for and she had nothing. She never complained to anyone. She found happiness in small smallthings and smiled. She loved rain. None other than her family knew the troubles she have been facing through outher life. For her friends and all others she was a bubbly girl who was full of life. She believed when time isfavorable she will get the happiness she deserves. But one rainy day changed her life.. One man changed her lifeand she forgot to smile.. Will she ever get the most deserved happiness??

He was the good luck charm for his family. With his birth their business was flourished and now as he took thecontrol of the business they are running one of the most successful business empire in the world. He had everythinghe wished for. He always got what he wanted. Nobody went against his words. He was powerful. His life was perfect.He hated rain. But one rainy day.. one mistake, one big mistake he made.. He ruined the life of an innocent..Will he ever realize his mistake?? And will he be forgiven??

Index

Part 5

Edited by --Dia-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Dia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Character Sketch

Handas and Khuranas are family friends. More details follow.

Geet Handa: 18 year old cute, bubbly young girl. Even though she faced only cruelities in her life still maintain a calm nature. Keeps smiling inspite of the pain others give her. Takes all the insults but never complains. Lives in Hoshiyarpur.

Maan Singh Khurana: 25 year old handsome arrogant angry young man.. heartthrob of girls.. but never gives a damn to them.. A very successful business man and hence a center of attraction of media.. Runs Khurana group of industries with his father and brothers. MD of Khurana constructions. Lives in Delhi.

Anurag Khurana: Maan's father. A successful business man. Runs Khurana group of industries with his sons. A very nice person who cares his family a lot.

Simran Khurana: Maan's mother. A very down to each person who keeps high moral values. Pampers her children a lot especially Maan and Annie.

Savithri Devi Khurana: Maan's dadi. An elegant lady who have taken care of Khurana group of industries after dadaji's death at an early age and handed over to her son. A blent of modern and traditional culture. Loves her family. For Maan she is more like a friend.

Dev Khurana: 23 year old handsome young man. Married to Naintara. Helps his dad and bro in business. MD of Khurana Communications. A very nice person.

Vikrant Khurana/Vicky: 21 year old handsome young man doing MBA in Haward. Twin brother of Annie. Elder to Annie by 5 minutes. Good at heart and playful.

Annie/Anwesha Khurana/Handa: 21 year old beautiful young lady. Married to Arjun Handa. Pampered and spoiled by her family being the youngest.

Mohinder Handa: Geet's father. A very successful business man. Runs a chain of hotels along with his son Arjun Handa. Loves Geet but fears to keep her with him.

Arjun Handa: Geet's brother. 25 year old handsome young man. Runs his family business. Maan's friend. Loves Geet and wants to keep her with them but couldn't do much as the whole family is against her. Married to Annie.

Naintara Handa/Khurana: Geet's elder sister. 23 year old beautiful young lady. Wife of Dev Khurana. For her Geet doesn't exist. Always wishes to have an upper hand in her doings.

Sameera Handa: Geet's younger sister. 21 year old beautiful young lady. A well known model. Highly fashionable. Have a huge crush on Maan and knows he will be eventually married to her as both the families are already bonded. Hates Geet and never leaves a chance to throw tantrums on her.

Sukhdev Handa: Geet's Darji. Leaves in Hoshiyarpur. Have a high reputation there. Everything goes as per his will in the Handa parivaar. Nobody dares to question him. Hates Geet.

Balvinder Handa: Geet's Thayaji. Right hand of Darji. Tough exterior. But is a very nice person. Likes Geet but can't show the affection as he is afraid of Darji. 

Pammi Handa: Geet's Thayiji. Loves and cares Geet. Even though she can't raise her voice in front of Darji, tries keeping Geet away from troubles. Tries to control her son Brij from hurting Geet but mostly unsuccessful.

Brij Handa: Geet's cousin brother. Son of Balvinder and Pammi. A real aristocrat like Darji. Hates Geet and tries hurting her both emotionally and physically whenever possible.

Sasha and Tasha

Adi

Pinky and Meera: Geet's best friends from childhood.

Meera Singhania

Pinky Manchanda

Karan Singhania

Rest of the characters will be introduced as story proceeds.
Edited by --Dia-- - 12 years ago
sounds very intriguing, eagerly waiting for the next  part, and please do include me in your PM list 😃
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice concept....plz add me to your PM list..!!
_G1234_ thumbnail
very interesting ya...loved it..
continue soon...
plzz add me in ur pm list..

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice ff.... I hope geet gets her happiness.... Y a girl want knight wid shinning armour.... I hope she fight 4r herself.... Dat doesn't mean i don't want to see dem together.... I m der obessessive fan...lol...
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice concept ... 

plzz add me to the pm list and continue soon 

love
Sana
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing concept......

But one rainy day changed her life.. One man changed her life and she forgot to smile.. Will she ever get the most deserved happiness?? 

But one rainy day.. one mistake, one big mistake he made.. He ruined the life of an innocent.. Will he ever realize his mistake?? And will he be forgiven??

i dnt know why....bt frm the above am thinking that maybe maan will make geet fall pregnant on the rainy night..........thatsy he will b ruining the life of an innocent ......continue soon.....n plzzzzzz add me to ur pm list........
Edited by zahra15 - 13 years ago
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
intresting story line...want to read more...plz add me to your pm
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
owsome introo..
loved it..
plz add me to ur pm list..