Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pooja83

discussion here is so tight dat poor TM is in a tight spot.............🤣🤣

she was in tight spot yesterday topic too.............but to prove her stupidity or braveness she made another one..
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sigma

First Geet and her baby, then Sammy and now Ashu 😲

who will be next, babaji save me from this tight clothes suffocation epidemic, I'm still kuwari🤣🤣🤣🤣

Parm quickly change yourself into a Tent to save yourslef
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cacoethes

MSK wears his clothes tight

For the eys such a delight
But Geet could not handle the feelings of excite
MC happened coz she was wearing pink and not offwhite 🤣

Tights pants cost Maan his ASSets
But I doubt Maan will ever regret
Since he will always be under doctor's NO CON threat
and will never visit a vet

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shonuu

Love my Einstein.... you deserve a Nobel prize for this theory of tightness  .. moi proud of ya even more than before...🤣

THEORY OF TIGHTNESS
"I'll wear them tight its ma birthright" sayeth Maan
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

THEORY OF ELASTICTY
"Aloo Tikki Salwars are auto-loosening....Mc Aloo Tikki clothes will be so much more comfy" sayeth Geet.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok guys.. will leave now feeling fever... but will re-post my post since i need answers...HAAN...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know Ashu, Pallo you should thank the TM she has taught you things that they have never been taught in medical school, your patients and their babies will thank you
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

She ate Aaloo tikiaa or whatever to protect her child 😎

ok since we are celebrating wold question day... so can you enlighten me whats your dushmani with Aaloo tikki??🤣🤣🤣 ghoom phir ke you come back to Aaloo tikki issue...  duniya chand pe pohanch gai and you are still revolving around AALOO TIKKI??🤣🤣🤣as if she has snatched your aaloo tikki to satisfy her craving...🤣 ,,,,, so it was my question no.1.. second is why do you have problem with her clothes?? 🤣🤣🤣 and y  are you  only after her slim fit night suits?? if i am not wrong you've watched only one episode till now... or you only watch night scenes or those in which maan goes shirtless... oh it was third question... 😛... and if you are feeling so much for this unborn baby then let me tell you we are ok if cvs wanted the baby to die.. because you never know.. after baby's birth,,he could suffer from Leukemia... and the only way to safe his/her life could  be the birth of another baby from the same set of parents.. and our geet would have to sleep with her ex-hubby Dev  in the name of motherhood.... phew.. its puke worthy to even think of it... so we can afford the MC but cant afford our geet to get the pleasure of sleeping with any guy without being in any relationship with him... btw thanx for taking the time to discuss social errrrrr food and cloth issues with us.. it was a nice way to kill the Sunday.. 😳
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOVE take care of yerself........

Eat loads of ALOO TIKKI....N wear TENTs....dats da secret of GOOD HEALTH!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Sam Can you Phleez go to bed
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣The TM will never cum here..Intezaar karke sukh jaayegi
🤣
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

Legal system ! Legislative updates

The 'Maan is entitled to wear tight clothes' act, 2011 - Pervert times.
    The 'Lending female sized clothing to Maan in case he runs out' act, 2011 - Pervert times.
    The 'Abolishing of fitted clothes for Geet in case of MC' act, 2011, Alimabi & Prena4rish times.
    The 'Anti-kissing Geet on the forehead' act, 2011 - EVERY Geet memeber times.
  • The 'I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I' act, 2011 - Haters comeback times.

Feel free to add more !

my wish came true early, I asked you in your Maan is a diease when would get some new laws since things go crazy when the law maker is out of town and I was right look what crazy topics we got 🤣🤣🤣🤣