short and to the point.......
loved it.......
i was eagerly waiting for ur post......
agree with u on this.......
thanx for this post.
take care.....🤗
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ya finally CVs are showing some bond between chandeena and abhay...... and dat is treat to watch................. and i think dey shud join hands to our own detective piya...........

bt nw chand is nt goin to spare sid 4 dis.......... dats 4 sure
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Point is when Chand can create Sid n abhay then he knows how to tackle them cause he is more powerful then them
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes poca..even I have mentioned that in  my post that Father son convo was very touching and I must say I too so loved the way ABHAy dint have any protest when the police came to arrest him..one strong character I say..he is just not bothered about him..nor his reputatin..but yes ONLY ONE PERSON & NAME MAKES HIM..so vulnerable..PIYA..adn that is what drives me crazy..in love with them..😳!!
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Same here! The only saving grace of today was the Raichand's scene! I absolutely loved Chand's dialogue (accepting the challenge)...'Okay Siddharth! You want me in the game...I am in the game!' and Hasina's (motherly defense)... '...and on what basis are you arresting my son?' I even loved Abhay's (cool and composed) dialogue...'May I know what I have done?'
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Poco so true the Raichand family were the best and the saving grace of today episode.

You know what would do my heart good besides Pia standing by Abhay is Hasseena scaring the hell out shanaya. I just want her to find out shanaya file a false police against her son and have her for lunch.

Kya baat hai 😆...good idea 😆....... Haseena having having Shanaya for lunch 😆😆👏👏..... good !!!! more vampiregiri scenes in store for us ...👏👏👏
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumadear13

Kya baat hai 😆...good idea 😆....... Haseena having having Shanaya for lunch 👏..... good !!!! more vampiregiri scenes in store for us ...👏👏👏

shanaya as haseena's lunch i nvr thought of this

gr8
superb
👏👏👏
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The family scene was refreshing and worth watching.
zehra-pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
in the start of epi wen chand came abhay thought its some1 else, mayb he expected sid but it was chand. for a change abhay was not rebellious n he understood wat chand told him. even in the last scene the family bonded well n chand decided to enter the game for abhay n against sid. sid have brought them closer unlike earlier wen they used to fight over piya. now lets see who is the strongest contestant among sid, chand n piya? lets c who will take abhay out of this trouble chand or piya?
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great episode Pocu...👍🏼 Loved the Chandena today...😃 
Nice to see our Chand and Chandani are slowly slowly rising in the dark sky...ready in the dark "war" and supporting Abhay  😛 
 I am excited to see Chand's next move against Sid...😍

Also interesting to watch...how Piya will be with Abhay soon... now sort she looks against of Abhay's behaviour...