The only thing i liked about today's episode ..

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
.....was Chaand , Abhay and  Haseena on the same page. Abhay and ChaandEna have had problems but one can't deny that they have always stood up  for each-other , be it out of duty or rare spark of emotions. They may fight amongst themselves but  they are always together against the world.

I like the entire Raichand sequence where Chaand explained the whole situation to Abhay and for a change Abhay did not rebel. Even in the last scene, Abhay was totally unruffled by the arrest and when Chaand told him that he will handle everything, Abhay had confidence in his guardians that they will bail him out.

Chaand and Haseena's bond with Abhay may be vague and cold ( barring Haseena's motherly instincts ) but one is sure that they will stand up for Abhay against Sid.

As for Sid , i love him but that being charming , gorgeous and sexy is no license to put Abhay in trouble. So, yeah, Sid needs some parental guidance of a twisted kind.

Love and luck always,❀️
GOD bless everyone.
πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i loved abhay and chandeenas relationship from day1

there is an unsaid bond between them which is really beautiful

though they keep on saying there is no heart and no ties between vampires

but the fact that vampires do hv a heart hv been portrayed beautifully in this show

be it thru the abay sid bond

abhay chandeena bond

haseena sid bond when haseena said to chand with an authority that she is sids mother and has every right to meet him

that was class

i luv every aspect of this show

hats off to cvs for portraying each and every bond sop flawlessly

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
U are right ..i liked chandeena  & abhay in first and last scene . The way chand came to jungle for moment i thought abhay is going to yell on chand ...but no abhay listened what chand has to say.
More imp chand joining the game . I would like to see how well he can play against sid ....or it is going to be sid more powerful ?. ...
What every we the twist in story i want to see abhlya stand each other in time so yes looking forward for the story to unfold .

sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey poco! was gonna make a post on this myself...then saw urs....ur right...it was nice to see abhay and chandeena fighting on the same side...it felt nice...but i missed sid today...i know he did have a scene...but since i love him soo much, i really cant get enough of him!!😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

i loved abhay and chandeenas relationship from day1

there is an unsaid bond between them which is really beautiful

though they keep on saying there is no heart and no ties between vampires

but the fact that vampires do hv a heart hv been portrayed beautifully in this show

be it thru the abay sid bond

abhay chandeena bond

haseena sid bond when haseena said to chand with an authority that she is sids mother and has every right to meet him

that was class

i luv every aspect of this show

hats off to cvs for portraying each and every bond sop flawlessly

Thank you, Abby. Personally, i love the Raichands , no matter how weird they are.πŸ˜†.....Its a strange relationship where they all are bound to each-other and no, nobody touches Abhay as long as ChaandEena are there with him.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agree.  this is the only relation which has gone logical n trustable from day 1 on this show
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylove

U are right ..i liked chandeena  & abhay in first and last scene . The way chand came to jungle for moment i thought abhay is going to yell on chand ...but no abhay listened what chand has to say.
More imp chand joining the game . I would like to see how well he can play against sid ....or it is going to be sid more powerful ?. ...
What every we the twist in story i want to see abhlya stand each other in time so yes looking forward for the story to unfold .

Thanks sweetz. Yupp, for a change Abhay and Chaand were not fighting.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....I am hopeful that Chaand won't let Sid do anything to Abhay and the family is united against Sid now. i hope we see a proactive Piya by Abhay's side. 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonu.p

hey poco! was gonna make a post on this myself...then saw urs....ur right...it was nice to see abhay and chandeena fighting on the same side...it felt nice...but i missed sid today...i know he did have a scene...but since i love him soo much, i really cant get enough of him!!😳

Thank you. Yeah, less of Sid today and i missed him too. But looking forward to Chaand standing up for Abhay and against Sid. Should be fun. πŸ˜‰
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It was good to see HASEENA as a possessive mother while arguing with the policeπŸ˜ƒ 

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

agree.  this is the only relation which has gone logical n trustable from day 1 on this show

Thank you. Yeah, Abhay and ChaandEena have always been there for each-other and hopefully always will be. 😊