Eliminated contestants pick their winner

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Eliminated contestants pick their winner

Wife Bina Life on STAR Plus, the reality show that had wives taking a break while husbands managed the household, will have it's grand finale tomorrow. In a chat, eliminated contestants Prashant Shinde, Chandrashekhar Kadam and Manoj Bhadoria share their experience on the show and tell us which finalist they are rooting for.

MANOJ BHADORIA

What will you carry back from the Wife Bina Life experience?
I learnt to handle kids and how to care for them when they are unwell. I also realize how much work my wife does at home.

Which were your best and worst moments in the show?
The best moment was playing with my daughter and learning about her likes and dislikes. The worst moment was when she fell ill.

When did you miss your wife most?
I missed her presence at all times and I felt lonely too.

How will you contribute in the house after Wife Bina Life?
Now I pick my daughter from school whenever I have the time and also prepare snacks for her. I also accompany my wife for grocery shopping.

What did you learn about your daughter during this show?
I learnt that my daughter takes half hour to brush her teeth and I also learnt to how to help her brush her teeth. [smiles]

Who do you think will win- Rohit Datta, Arvind Patil or Abbas Parekh?
I can't predict as each one has their own good points. May the best man win.

PRASHANT SHINDE

Wife Bina Life has been a great experience. I learnt many things about women and I feel now I can write a book about them.

The best moment was when my wife returned home and the worst was when she left.

I missed her during every moment of the day but missed her most on our wedding anniversary.

I contribute now by handling the kids and doing household work. Bascially helping my wife in whatever chore she needs help with.

What did you learn about your kids during this show?
I learnt that it is important to be friends with your kids.

Although, I wanted and thought that Athwani and Sahani would be in the finals – they are not. From the three finalists, I pick Abbas. I think he has the best chance of winning this show.

CHANDRASHEKHAR KADAM

The experience was very good and it made me realize the importance of my wife. I also realized that I should respect her and fulfill her emotional and financial needs. This experience has also taught me to be comfortable in front of the camera.

The best moment was the time spent with my daughter Saee and worst moment was when I had to leave the show for personal reasons.

I missed my wife everyday, especially the tasty food that she prepares.

I have become calmer after being on Wife Bina Life. I try to control my anger and try not shout at my wife and Saee.

What did you learn about your daughter during this show?
I learnt that Saee is intelligent and talented and can do well if she is taught in the right manner.

I believe that Arvind deserves to win.

Catch the grand finale of Wife Bina Life on Saturday March 12 at 9 pm only on STAR Plus

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1455/eliminated-contestants-pick-their-winner.aspx