Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sanjna4

anky loved it yr

aftr ashi j thing it was uv turn to get j
and nw we will hav campfire means more rocking things are goin to happen

and anky dis is 4 uπŸ‘

Grr, Sanu, bada comment likho .. varna main reply karne ke liye thanks bhi nahi kahungi. :P
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizaa

kabeer saved ashi from the embarrassment..😳 but i did want to see a *feels out of the place ashi*

am so so so in love with kabeer yaar, he is just adorable, and we have fund the right match for him.. sany😳 total made for him... by god!! in his wordsπŸ˜†
so love the princess treatment sheetal is getting.. u remember ashi used to call her fungus?πŸ˜†
and to add up to tht kabeeru call vrinda- maate?🀣 ashi effect har jagah cha raha haiπŸ˜†
as awesome as always!!
now all am waiting for kabeer to come, tht is in the next part maybe...
this part was totally yours, and so it had to totally rock!!
love you!!!πŸ€— (and idk wht was this for..πŸ˜†)

Lol, I didn't want a out of the place Ashi .. That's so NOT Ashi. :P Writing this reminded me of that part, where Yuvi was pretending to go out with Meher to see how Ashi reacts. πŸ˜† And then Ashi gets a call from Kabir .. and he's like.. what the hell? :P

LOL .. I'm in the Nupooor flavour right now. πŸ˜† DON'T MAKE SANU SEEM BAD. πŸ˜‘ :P

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Lol, I didn't want a out of the place Ashi .. That's so NOT Ashi. :P Writing this reminded me of that part, where Yuvi was pretending to go out with Meher to see how Ashi reacts. πŸ˜† And then Ashi gets a call from Kabir .. and he's like.. what the hell? :P

LOL .. I'm in the Nupooor flavour right now. πŸ˜† DON'T MAKE SANU SEEM BAD. πŸ˜‘ :P

biacth.. tht part also was urs... u so dnt let me see tht side of ashi.. if she feels weird, wht is it tht she does... ashu.... grr.. next time u are not making kabeer call her, ccoz kabeer ab unke saath hi hoga naπŸ˜†
nupoor flavour?πŸ˜•
sany isnt bad all, or did u say sanu (sanju?πŸ˜•)
lmao, so many similar names, cldnt we think of something else for sany?πŸ˜†
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 00123trisha

sana.......awsome partπŸ‘
bechari sanyπŸ˜†

thanx trishπŸ˜ƒ
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Sanuuu, awesome part. πŸ˜³ I was about to say that don't make Sanu shoot evil daggers at Yuvi and Ashi .. I love her character, but it's not your fault; It is LIZ's fault. She is the one who's making my Sanu seem bad. πŸ˜‘ :P

So, they're friends, now? Nice. πŸ˜ƒ Sid and Sheetal. πŸ€£ I wanna see some quality Sid-Sheetal-Vrinda scenes, now. You know what?, let Sheetal act as a cupid for AY and SV and SK. πŸ˜³ He SPITS his coffee on Sheetal !? OMG. OMG. OMG. I love Sid. πŸ€£πŸ€£ <33

i m goin crazy 4 fights between sheetal and sid cz m missin wacko and psycho fights
and thanx anky 4 likin it
Akankshaa. thumbnail

anky loved it yr

aftr ashi j thing it was uv turn to get j
and nw we will hav campfire means more rocking things are goin to happen
nd anky i missed sid and shell

nd kabir  is so sweeeeeeet
i tell u dis j thing alws works
i want tia- ranvir to fake a fight to make ashi and uv together
and at campfire i want ashi to get j of sany and den drink
and get talli
den uv shud handle her

and i want ashi to dance like silly grl

nd while takin care of ashi kabir ki entry
tha tha tha

nd whn do we will hav sonia
m missing her very badly
mukje sidobia ho gya haiπŸ˜†
and anky dis is 4 uπŸ‘

Yay, ab kiya na bada wala comment. :D Lol, I'll bring in more of Sid, I promise. And ab toh we also have a mast wala track for him. :D

Lol, no talliness. We had a LOOOT of talliness in our last FF. Abhi thode time baad.. πŸ˜†

Lmao, Kabir ki entry hogi aaj raat ko hi .. but sabse pehle he'll meet Sanaya! :D 
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizaa

biacth.. tht part also was urs... u so dnt let me see tht side of ashi.. if she feels weird, wht is it tht she does... ashu.... grr.. next time u are not making kabeer call her, ccoz kabeer ab unke saath hi hoga naπŸ˜†
nupoor flavour?πŸ˜•
sany isnt bad all, or did u say sanu (sanju?πŸ˜•)
lmao, so many similar names, cldnt we think of something else for sany?πŸ˜†

LOL, I just don't like embarassing Ashi in front of everyone.. UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE. :P

Nupur, BY GOD, Miley Jab Hum Tum .. Duh? :P

Sany/Sanu whatever.. Sanaya, I mean. :P

--sunshine-- thumbnail
k so u guys are plannin first sight love
4 sany and kaby
Akankshaa. thumbnail

k so u guys are plannin first sight love

4 sany and kaby

Noooo .. We're planning something like Mayank-Nupur. Not too extreme jungli fights, not too much mushy-mushy, either. πŸ˜³
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting for the kabir b/c i want too saw kabir and yuvi chemistry .. wel ashi ka room kahan hai .. ??? tia sanaya ke saath vrinda sheetal kke saath ... then where is ashi's room ???