Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: similuvs_ashiuv

hey trishu nice update ... ad tumhare yahan bhi light jaati hai kiya lol πŸ˜†
and sanjina u write tooo good .. reall maza aa gaya ..

sach kahun toh kahiin our maza nahiin aata bus dusroon ke ff parhne main maza aata hai .. TV par bhi aaj kalh kuch nahiin chalta ... and misha ka character toh ruin hota ja raha hai .. and kabhi good news bhi nahiin milti .. maza aata hai toh bus remix forum main just b/c reading ff .. b/c new post toh buht kam aati hai ..
well done everyone write good .. akhi , eliza , trishu  and sanjna ...
keep it up ...

"simi"

thanx alotπŸ˜ƒ
if u like misha
den go and read dis 4 misha
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sanju, I will read the part aaraam se when I get home, but response dekhke hi main keh sakti hoon ..awesome part! :D sid and shells ki ladaii..lmaoo, ab 2 hours bina padhe school mein kaise guzaroon!?!.. And yeah, I am going next.
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

=omg omg omg .......... eliza i love u yaar more hug for u ...πŸ€—πŸ€—
u know what when i read this part then an other side i listen this song also .. aas paas hai khuda
and this song fully match with this part .. realyy amazing .. maza aa gaya parh ke .. 
love uuuuuuuu yaar ...
love this part ...

thnaks simiπŸ€—
am glad u liked it... an i so love tht song..😳
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sana.......awsome partπŸ‘
bechari sanyπŸ˜†
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

And yeah, I am going next.

akhi
waiting waiting
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

hey trishu nice update ... ad tumhare yahan bhi light jaati hai kiya lol πŸ˜†
"simi"

arre pucho mat....................2-3 days pahele lagatr rainfall & storm ho raha tha or issi liye electric probs ho rahe hai
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Sanuuu, awesome part. πŸ˜³ I was about to say that don't make Sanu shoot evil daggers at Yuvi and Ashi .. I love her character, but it's not your fault; It is LIZ's fault. She is the one who's making my Sanu seem bad. πŸ˜‘ :P

So, they're friends, now? Nice. πŸ˜ƒ Sid and Sheetal. πŸ€£ I wanna see some quality Sid-Sheetal-Vrinda scenes, now. You know what?, let Sheetal act as a cupid for AY and SV and SK. πŸ˜³ He SPITS his coffee on Sheetal !? OMG. OMG. OMG. I love Sid. πŸ€£πŸ€£ <33
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Part 12

''Ashi didi, aap ro kyon rahi hain?'' Sheetal asked.

Ashi looked away. ''Duh uh, main kyon rone lagi? Tum sab ko apni aankhein check karani chahiye.''

''But, Ashi-'' Sid began, but Ashi's phone rang halfway.

''Sherni, kahaan ho tum? I just saw the storm on the news. By god, aisa storm maine toh apni life mein kabhi nahi dekha. Tum theek ho na? Hotel pahunch gayi thi? I tried calling you but network nahi mila.''

''Kabir, calm down. Main theek hoon aur hotel mein hi hoon. Vo, kal .. '' She paused. ''Kal thodi problem ho gayi thi, but ab main theek hoon!''

''Phew, thank god. Mujhe tension ho rahi thi .. I know, I know, tension honi nahi chahiye. I mean, miss Anvesha Banerjee Ray kisi bhi storm ka saamna kar sakti hai..but phir bhi, ab apni best friend ke liye worry nahi karunga toh kiske liye karunga?''

Ashi laughed. ''Duh uh, abhi bhi time hai, thoda bahut sudhar jao. Agar aise mere peeche ghoomte rahoge toh koi girlfriend nahi milegi.''

''Arre, I'd rather have a best friend over a girlfriend anyday.'' He paused. ''Ashi, kya vo bhi .. ''

''Hmmm.''

Everyone noticed the change in Ashi's expressions. Tia's gaze shifted from Ashi, who looked tensed all of a sudden, to Yuvi, who shot corner glances at her, trying to listen to what Kabir is saying.

''Erm, Ashi.'' Tia said loudly. ''Phone loudspeaker pe lagao na .. mujhe bhi Kabir se baat karni hai.''

Ashi rolled her eyes. ''Fine. Kabir .. lo, sab se baat karo.'' She put the phone on loudspeaker.

''Kabir bhaiyya !!'' Sheetal shouted.

''Sheetal! Kaisi ho tum?''

''Awesome, as usual. Aap kab aa rahe hain?''

''Princess, main kal hi aa raha hoon.. can't wait to meet you!''

''Hey Kabir.'' Vrinda chirped in.

''Maate, how are you?''

''Main bilkul theek .. bas waiting for you, taaki hum asli fun shuru kar sakein!''

''I know, right? Ek month ke liye kaafi tension ho gaya kal.'' Sid sighed.

''Tension?''

''Kuch nahi, Kabir.'' Ashi interrupted. ''Kuch nahi.'' She looked at Yuvi.

''So, Kabir, we will see you tomorrow.'' Tia grinned.

''You sure will. Ranveer.. what's up?''

''Hi, banna.''

''As simple as always, ain't you, Thakur?''

''Vahi toh is camel ki charm hai!'' Tia smiled.

''Ahem ahem.'' Ashi coughed loudly. ''Ab sab ki baat ho gayi ho toh can I talk to him for a minu-''

''Hey, Kabir.''

Ashi looked at Yuvi, who had said it.

There was a pause. ''Hi, Yuvi.'' His voice was ice-cold.

''Okay .. '' Sheetal shrugged. ''I think we should go home..I don't know if you guys noticed or not, but the coffee shop owner has been glaring at us.''

''Hmm .. Sheetal theek keh rahi hain.'' Ranveer and Tia got up. ''Let's all go freshen up. Ladkon ka kamra left side pe hai, and ladkiyon ka top floor pe right.'' He handed everyone their keys. Ashi was sharing a room with Tia and Sanaya, while Vrinda stayed with Sheetal. Sid and Ranveer were sharing one room, Yuvi was alone for the moment, he had to share his room with Kabir. ''Aaj raat ko ek campfire hai, we will all meet there.''

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
anky loved it yr
 aftr ashi j thing it was uv turn to get j
and nw we will hav campfire means more rocking things are goin to happen
nd anky i missed sid and shell

nd kabir  is so sweeeeeeet
i tell u dis j thing alws works
i want tia- ranvir to fake a fight to make ashi and uv together
and at campfire i want ashi to get j of sany and den drink
and get talli
den uv shud handle her

and i want ashi to dance like silly grl

nd while takin care of ashi kabir ki entry
tha tha tha

nd whn do we will hav sonia
m missing her very badly
mukje sidobia ho gya haiπŸ˜†
and anky dis is 4 uπŸ‘
Edited by sanjna4 - 13 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kabeer saved ashi from the embarrassment..😳 but i did want to see a *feels out of the place ashi*
am so so so in love with kabeer yaar, he is just adorable, and we have fund the right match for him.. sany😳 total made for him... by god!! in his wordsπŸ˜†
so love the princess treatment sheetal is getting.. u remember ashi used to call her fungus?πŸ˜†
and to add up to tht kabeeru call vrinda- maate?🀣 ashi effect har jagah cha raha haiπŸ˜†
as awesome as always!!
now all am waiting for kabeer to come, tht is in the next part maybe...
this part was totally yours, and so it had to totally rock!!
love you!!!πŸ€— (and idk wht was this for..πŸ˜†)