Fan Fictions

ff: love can change ur world(chapter- 14)

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
love can change your world
this ff is based on people that how can love change the whole world around you. and love can also change people. love can change destiny

Abhay raichaand

abhay raichand is a guy who cares 4 others alot... he is vampire and he has some special powers and very dark history

pia

pia is a girl who never received her parents love. she is always seeks happiness in small things... bt her family history has something dark stored in it.

Misha

misha is prankster and lives her life to the fullest... she is cousin of pia and she loves her alot and can do anything for her.

Abhishek

abhishek is fun loving guy... he believes in style and he wants to hav all the fun in his life...
neha raichaand

neha loves her family alot and in her life she only cares for them and she can do anything for them and even she can sacrifice her love(kabeer) for them
kabeer

he is an ideal son and he can do anything for his warewolf community and even he can use his love(neha) 4 it and he loves his small bro alot.
siddharth

sid is bg tym casonova and lil bit aggressive... he has got most evil mind in his family
panchi

she is strict person in d college... she hates love and dont believe in love... she is like coconut...

guys if u want pm for my ff plz add me to ur buddy list😊
and hope u like my ff

Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was so sweet hun..loved it hun..OMG piyas mom left..tats so sad..u better continue ok??warna mar padegi..i loved it..
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hai sanjana,
hope u started writing FF after writing a lot for member vs member game..good u have started an FF..if u started the FF at the time u collected all FFs,OS n others urs wud also hav been there in the list..ok coming to the update..it was good..wat do u mean by pia's mom left?left the world r left somewhere?so who is misha's parents?is pia the only daughter for Arnab?in this FF pia is like an orphan even if she had parents.continue soon..
luv,
ramani
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nyc one Sajna.....lotzzz of mysteries hmmmm.....i luv dat ....cnthu soon
sumana-13 thumbnail
this is a promising beginning Sanjana, Pl continue...
Sanjna waouhhhh.... awesome FF πŸ‘ 
I love the mysterious man's part.... and awesome precap... I am sure everyone here is waiting yeh jan ne ke liye ke Misha ne kya kya ke first day pe hi princee ke office me invited hain.... πŸ˜†
Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Res! OMFG you started a FF !! πŸ˜²

-EDITED-

Wow .. WOW.. W-O-W! I love you, I effin love you! Yay, one more story I can safely get addicted to, knowing that the end will be happy! πŸ˜ƒ .. hopefully. It will be happy, right? πŸ˜‘ Ofcourse, it would be. πŸ˜ƒ

I feel sorry for Pia .. Sigh. πŸ˜” Attraction at first sight.. nice! πŸ˜³ 

Misha. πŸ˜† I love anything that has the mention of a 'Misha' in it .. Misha BETTER have a story of her own, and a guy opposite her, or I'm gonna KEEL you. πŸ˜ˆ

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sanu.. this was really a nice oneπŸ˜›.. i really want u to continue this one, even after our deal?
am so loving the story.. pia is arnabs normal daughter hereπŸ˜‰ but is arnab the manhoos types?
abhays entry was supercoolπŸ˜› loved tht part.
lmao.. mish o with her workπŸ˜† frst day of college and in he princis office..πŸ˜†
can we have sonyiya as her mom please.. itll be soney pe suhaaga typesπŸ˜†
sana, keep continuing.. pahlease...😳
and tht to fastπŸ˜‰
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

wow sana ur ff😲

it's very niceπŸ‘
i like the whole thing...plz continue it
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Res! OMFG you started a FF !! πŸ˜²

-EDITED-

Wow .. WOW.. W-O-W! I love you, I effin love you! Yay, one more story I can safely get addicted to, knowing that the end will be happy! πŸ˜ƒ .. hopefully. It will be happy, right? πŸ˜‘ Ofcourse, it would be. πŸ˜ƒ

I feel sorry for Pia .. Sigh. πŸ˜” Attraction at first sight.. nice! πŸ˜³ 

Misha. πŸ˜† I love anything that has the mention of a 'Misha' in it .. Misha BETTER have a story of her own, and a guy opposite her, or I'm gonna KEEL you. πŸ˜ˆ

lmao, i cldnt stop my self from replying this..
misha better have her own story, orelse u know wht this kid will do u to sana..
leave the kid, ull have to deal with all of usπŸ˜† we will surely KEEEEEL youπŸ˜†
Misha. πŸ˜† I love anything that has the mention of a 'Misha' in it ..- ashu, ere moo ki baat cheen liπŸ˜‰