Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Ritzie

hmmm... Yes, ... I know you... but seriously I didn't get the joke. Sorry this is the magic of my tubelight. I understand things little later.

I am a little frustrated of being an unsuccessful IFian in the sense I am not forum-friendly and never acknowledged. Anyhow, this joke is entirely to get rid of my frustration at the moment. 
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_voice

But one thing is evident....these two really rock. They are just awesome actors. Abhay projects the brooding malancholic self so amazingly well. Sid is so charmingly wicked...he becomes irrestistible too. They are the attraction of the show. 😃

To watch a show such as this, you either have to be a puberty-ridden girl, a bored soul like myself or gay - so obviously, boys have to be center of attractions or we'd find EK and company on the Juhu beach tomorrow, selling wada paos! ðŸ¤£

These fellows look like vampires in the sense they identify with the image of vampires we have in mind. Hence, agreed - they are charismatic in what they're doing to entertain us. ðŸ˜Š
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kanky-

I am a little frustrated of being an unsuccessful IFian in the sense I am not forum-friendly and never acknowledged. Anyhow, this joke is entirely to get rid of my frustration at the moment. 

What are you saying? awwwwwwwww... I always found you friendly (atleast in my posts) and not sure from where the acknowledgement part comes from. But sorry if I did that anytime.

Meanwhile here are some **hugs** to cheer you up.

🤗
Edited by Ritzie - 13 years ago
Angel_voice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To watch a show such as this, you either have to be a puberty-ridden girl, a bored soul like myself or gay - so obviously, boys have to be center of attractions or we'd find EK and company on the Juhu beach tomorrow, selling wada paos! ðŸ¤£

These fellows look like vampires in the sense they identify with the image of vampires we have in mind. Hence, agreed - they are charismatic in what they're doing to entertain us. ðŸ˜Š

ROFLROFLROFL u really cracked me up!!
how true..EK shows are made for junta like us....we are ready for everything and anything no matter how pathetic tha direction is. She knows exactly what we need....handsome guys to drool on..and she is too happy to give us just that!!!😆
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

What are you saying? awwwwwwwww... I always found you friendly (atleast in my posts) and not sure from where the acknowledgement part comes from. But sorry if I did that anytime.

Meanwhile here are some **hugs** to cheer you up.

🤗

Well, your friendly isn't everybody's definition of friendly, not even mine.  But good, you think so. And then, I hate being hugged. But if you insist, I can keep it. ðŸ˜† 

Acknowledgement comes from not having enough people to acknowledge your talent. Naturally, sometimes it seems too unfair and oppressive! ðŸ¥±
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_voice

🤣🤣🤣 u really cracked me up!!
how true..EK shows are made for junta like us....we are ready for everything and anything no matter how pathetic tha direction is. She knows exactly what we need....handsome guys to drool on..and she is too happy to give us just that!!!😆

Err, I detest weak scripts. Rarely, my teenage overshadows my brains which happened here provided, I still watch the show. Intelligent scripts like that of new show Kismat, make it a critically appreciated show but not good in figures. That's the sad part.

We make the majority of viewers and our choices are sort of shallow and unintelligent many a times. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†
--Pooja-- thumbnail
Ur topic name is interesting.....😛
"Fang fang ki kahani--Sid aur Abhay ki zubani.."😆
Waise i like Abhay without fangs better mayb coz Sid carries d fangs better than him....🤣
Afterall i think Sid has more experience in handling fangs since he always seems hungry....so better quality teeth to chahiye na....😉

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well, your friendly isn't everybody's definition of friendly, not even mine.  But good, you think so. And then, I hate being hugged. But if you insist, I can keep it. ðŸ˜† 

Acknowledgement comes from not having enough people to acknowledge your talent. Naturally, sometimes it seems too unfair and oppressive! ðŸ¥±

Sorry Ritzie and Kanky to pitch in beetween .
Kanky is ur awesome writer , i read couple of your post earlier . There are lot of intense and depth in what u write . Just question u ever read ayn ryand book ....u remind me one.

thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pooja--

Ur topic name is interesting.....😛

"Fang fang ki kahani--Sid aur Abhay ki zubani.."😆
Waise i like Abhay without fangs better mayb coz Sid carries d fangs better than him....🤣
Afterall i think Sid has more experience in handling fangs since he always seems hungry....so better quality teeth to chahiye na....😉

Abhay doesn't like being a vampire, doesn't mean he's never hungry right? ðŸ˜‰ Agreed, and thank you though - the quality has to have a better touch to it. ðŸ˜›
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylove

Sorry Ritzie and Kanky to pitch in beetween .
Kanky is ur awesome writer , i read couple of your post earlier . There are lot of intense and depth in what u write . Just question u ever read ayn ryand book ....u remind me one.

Thank you, friend. I am humbled. It isn't entirely limited to the acknowledgement issue, I am a complex being but you soothe me, thanks. ðŸ˜Š