thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I am in a spamming mood today, just in order to let people know I exist. ðŸĪŠ

And well, it's quite a random thought passing through my head ----------- Siddharth has beter fangs than those of Abhay. Like seriously, these look more ridiculing and disgusting and for a fact, so not funny! No offense, I am an Abhay fan too, but his fangs --- well, they entertain me in the sense I laugh the deadliest hell out of me. But err, Siddharth is so much more vampire-ish here! All because of his evilness, Abhay's a kind one there while Sid dearest doesn't stand even close to the league. 

Hence, even though the production house cannot afford buying two fang sets, both Abhay's and Sid's fangs are likely to be the same and the blood on them tonight must also have been made out of food color, but hell - the character and actor make all the difference! Don't they?

These brothers are out of the world. Sigh. *no blushing*

Comments? Have fun. Let me know if you know me. 

-K

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
What, nobody knows me? ðŸ·
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Liked your post !!

Both abhay and sid fangs seems to be fine ...they can make it more scary though .
Sid when shows fangs shows his evil nature ( kudos for sid act ) . It look as he really enjoy being vampire . When abhay fangs comes out ...there is no evil in it , to me it is like he hates being vampire at that moment . I did like abhay being vampire all the time except his revelation time .
Good to see both vampi bro fangs out ......
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylove

Liked your post !!

Both abhay and sid fangs seems to be fine ...they can make it more scary though .
Sid when shows fangs shows his evil nature ( kudos for sid act ) . It look as he really enjoy being vampire . When abhay fangs comes out ...there is no evil in it , to me it is like he hates being vampire at that moment . I did like abhay being vampire all the time except his revelation time .
Good to see both vampi bro fangs out ......

It is a delight to see Sid in his vampire avatar.  Anyhow, Abhay doesn't like being a vampire so he essentially doesn't look good when his fangs are out. And then, though Sid sometimes projects his disapproval of being turned into a vampire by Chand, he seems to have accepted the change better than Abhay has. 

Thanks for commenting! You know me! ðŸ˜›
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG Kanky - even I noticed that too. Sid's fangs were much better than Abhay's fangs. I mean not because one likes or dislikes his fangs but because the quality of Sid's fangs was better. 

Even in one of the pictures (somewhere in this Forum) where Sid's fangs were without blood, there quality seemed much better.

BTW, I loved your title 😆 
Edited by Ritzie - 13 years ago
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

OMG Kanky - even I noticed that too. Sid's fangs were much better than Abhay's fangs. I mean not because one likes or dislikes his fangs but because the quality of Sid's fangs was better. 

Even in one of the pictures (somewhere in this Forum) where Sid's fangs were without blood, there quality seemed much better.

BTW, I loved your title 😆 

The production house is fetching money, once a while, out of a dozen serials - they do manage to make profits. Hence, they improve qualities of things such as fangs, the protagonist's hairstyle and various other things. ðŸ˜†

My title is a rather age old one, anyhow - thank you! You know me too! ðŸ˜›
Angel_voice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The quality of the fangs are better this time. Abhay's fangs looked so shaky and ready to fall but Sid's fang looked stronger and of better quality.

The two characters deal with their vampire avatat so differently. Sid enjoys being a vampire ...he relishes the blood and the smile that was there on his lips showed his delight.

Abhay on the other hand doesn't enjoy being a vamp...that propably shows in their performance.😊
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_voice

The quality of the fangs are better this time. Abhay's fangs looked so shaky and ready to fall but Sid's fang looked stronger and of better quality.

The two characters deal with their vampire avatat so differently. Sid enjoys being a vampire ...he relishes the blood and the smile that was there on his lips showed his delight.

Abhay on the other hand doesn't enjoy being a vamp...that propably shows in their performance.😊

Precisely my point, initially it appears - they both did not like the transformation, but Sid has coped with it and sure enjoys his liberty and powers so much. Abhay doesn't, he's a kind vampire. He even though is a hot-headed sort of thing, he reminds of me Carlisle of Twilight cause he's too kind. ðŸ˜ƒ
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kanky-

The production house is fetching money, once a while, out of a dozen serials - they do manage to make profits. Hence, they improve qualities of things such as fangs, the protagonist's hairstyle and various other things. ðŸ˜†

My title is a rather age old one, anyhow - thank you! You know me too! ðŸ˜›

hmmm... Yes, ... I know you... but seriously I didn't get the joke. Sorry this is the magic of my tubelight. I understand things little later.

Angel_voice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kanky-

Precisely my point, initially it appears - they both did not like the transformation, but Sid has coped with it and sure enjoys his liberty and powers so much. Abhay doesn't, he's a kind vampire. He even though is a hot-headed sort of thing, he reminds of me Carlisle of Twilight cause he's too kind. ðŸ˜ƒ

But one thing is evident....these two really rock. They are just awesome actors. Abhay projects the brooding malancholic self so amazingly well. Sid is so charmingly wicked...he becomes irrestistible too. They are the attraction of the show. 😃Edited by Angel_voice - 13 years ago