Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Shruti

Just read the part... wow! Awesome part. And the flashback bit was cute! Aw! How closely are they attached! Amazing. And I also read your not. So so so happy that this FF is not coming to an end soon... that it will be here for longer.. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for the good news! Yay!πŸ˜ƒ

Do continue soon. :)

Love
sakshilovesAR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

heyy

verry nice partt aww the flashback was cute....plsss sho sho the andrea fastt

thx for the pm

continuee soon

sakshi

shreyshrey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was a really great part!
loved it....
cont soon....

love
shreya<3
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Dmg8594

Hello guys!

I have a very good news for you guys! (It could be bad also, depends on how you'll take it! πŸ˜†)

Anyway, now that the whole FF is coming to a closure, I know you guys are super disappointed (or so I hope! πŸ˜ƒ).
But now that I'm done thinking about Armaan's PoV scene, my mind is forming new scenes, some funny ones, some extremely cute and romantic, and I dunno for sure, but the FF is gonna go on for longer this time...How long, I myself dunno, but I'll try making it longer and longer, till ideas form in my head!

I know I'd said that I'll start a S02 and all, but forget you guys, even I don't have that much patience to wait to write S02! Obviously, it's a very important year for me, so I will be updating very very less post April, but I'll try...

In any case, yes, this was the good (or bad! πŸ˜›) news for you guys! That this FF isn't coming to an end anytime soon! 

I get more time to trouble you guys that way! Say yay! 

Regards!

x x 

oye chori kya baat kardi re tune...........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
me bery bery happyings......
thankus phor  the goodus newz........ hehe
i want to sing this
on this happy ocassion
aaj mai upar,
 asman neeche,
aaj mai aage,
zamana hai peeche,
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingvDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingvDancingDancingDancingvDancingDancingDancingDancingvDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thats so adorableee  !! I have always loved the flashbacks more LOL because Munchkin and Peanuts are happy there ! Their friendship goes beyond anything ,they dont care for anyone as much as they do about each other and such smple things make their bond even more special then what it would if they were lovers and not friends first.
Armaan knowing her mood and the reason for it and sending her those cupcakes in the fb and now too was so adorablee,shows the love he has for her even though he never expressed it .And in the end bit Riddhima thinking of trying to be happy for him was extremely touching,again just goes to show the extent of love they both have for each other !
Loved the update cant wait to read more 
roshni_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dmg8594

Hello guys!

I have a very good news for you guys! (It could be bad also, depends on how you'll take it! πŸ˜†)

Anyway, now that the whole FF is coming to a closure, I know you guys are super disappointed (or so I hope! πŸ˜ƒ).
But now that I'm done thinking about Armaan's PoV scene, my mind is forming new scenes, some funny ones, some extremely cute and romantic, and I dunno for sure, but the FF is gonna go on for longer this time...How long, I myself dunno, but I'll try making it longer and longer, till ideas form in my head!

I know I'd said that I'll start a S02 and all, but forget you guys, even I don't have that much patience to wait to write S02! Obviously, it's a very important year for me, so I will be updating very very less post April, but I'll try...

In any case, yes, this was the good (or bad! πŸ˜›) news for you guys! That this FF isn't coming to an end anytime soon! 

I get more time to trouble you guys that way! Say yay! 

Regards!

x x 

now thats called giving good news .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....thanks   .............. btw that last part is really cool.Tonguelooooooove it....... update soon......
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part

continue soon
Shreya_rocks thumbnail
Nice update!!!!!!😊

Loved it.................
Continue soon.....eagerly waitinπŸ˜‰

shonadesire thumbnail
hey dear
awesome partπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved it so much
i hope like ridz feel something going to right.........aisa hi ho..........
waiting nzt part
n dear i wait ur pm but u didn't send me..............plzzzzzzzzzz add me in ur list
thanks for good newsπŸ˜›........love u for this
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Edited by shilpI007 - 13 years ago
prachi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
outstanding part

thanx for pm

continue soon