Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyy Shruuu, first of all thanks for saying you are gona make WOTB longer coz I want it to never ever finish🤗...I wish it can go on and on..may be you can show the whole life of AR...hehe...jk but seriously thanks for deciding to make it longer and now coming back to the update, yes, the first thing that comes to my mind is what does Armaan actually feel for Riddhima?? My heart says he loves her and he has already realized and all his engagement thing is his "natak" to make Riddhima confess her feelings!!! I might be wrong in thinking so but I'm gonna stick to it nevertheless coz this thought is what's keeping me happy at the moment....and I don't wanna bug you more regarding this matter since you are coming up with ARmaan's POV in two more updates..so may be I shall wait till then to know if my prediction was right or not or to get the biggest jhatka...lol

Armaan and Riddhima's friendship and relationship is so enviable, so heartwarming, so pure and innocent....they are like the epitome of perfection when it comes to friendship....the way they take care of each other is really special..it's amazing how Armaan can tease Ridhdima about PMSing anf stuff as well🤣
I would attend his engagement, I thought determined. And I would be happy for him, do what all best friends do...I wouldn't let him down...

this line made my heartbeat stop for a second coz I felt horrible for Riddhima😔 but again I don't want Riddhima to be sad so I'm happy about it...I want Armaan to confront Riddhima rather than Ridhdima showing her unhappiness or pain which could be a signal of Riddhima's feelings to Armaan...I want Armaan to realize on his own (if God forbids he still hasn't) and if he has, I hope he comes clean with Riddhima soon..anyhow I want Armaan to confront Riddhima and her feelings!!!!
I can't wait for more updates, especially Armaan's POV...this wait would kill me but plz update as soon as possible!!
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yayyyyyyyyy......
AWOTB Is Goin On For Longerrrr....
Love You Shruu <3

Comment Edited Page 51 :))

Once A KaJen'ian, KSG'ian & Jeni'ian.. Always A KaJen'ian, KSG'ian & Jen'ian <3
HMM BUT DONT TELL ME YOU WILL SHOW ARMAAN AND ANDREA ACTUALLY GETTING ENGAGED/ ARMAAN NOT LOVING RIDZ!! AHHH
docinuk thumbnail
Hey Shruthika,
Loved the second installment to the core.......
That was how AWOTB use to be...*sigh*
And then that Andrea ruined it for me
Pls get her away from Armaan somewhere,
Anywhere but not between them (Chipku kahin ki)...😡
Had been pestering you for armaan's POV since last 2-3 parts and I am so excited that you are actually going to enlighten us.I really cannot comprehend his behaviour so i am kinda impatient now....
But on the same note take your time, this ones a crucial part
Will wait
Love
Sandhya
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

simly amazing part.....

love AR bonding soooo mcuh.......

thnx for the pm................

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
That was awesome awesome awesome news! 

I seriously love u 😆

xoxo
Aanya

armaans_desire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
firstly thnx fo da pm
n aww it wz a cute update i lyked it..im happy tht ridhima iz takin dis in a positive way now bc tht iz wt luv iz all bout..continue soon cnt wait ta noe how armaan feels
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
luvd it..
very sweet of ridz cook food 4 ammy.. bt i guess andrea spoilt d fun by cmng
bt ammy is jus a sweetheart..
he actually did mke ridz feel so gud.. bt she felt bad..
wt r best pals 4..
luvd d flashbaks
u noe i kind of miss ur flashbak des days..
n ammy's pov.. wel, i gues i can wait.. becuz d nxt prt ridz bak 2 cali...
thnx 4 d pm
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
dats gr8....
even i don't want it 2 end any tym soon 😃
cont soon
tc
shaaz
Edited by shaaz_91 - 13 years ago
Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oopsi doopsi - somehow I missed reading this update. Glad I caught up with it before your next one.

Again, mixed feeling for Ridz. Poor gal is trying to be brave but morose at heart. I just hope this is a big prank Armaan has setup and not a serious Andrea-fiance business.