Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: usmrasul

because i feel that the story is moving nowhere...and the more it goes to Love story direction, the less reason for Sarje to be there, and the less reason for me to see it πŸ˜• 

and the makers are really stagnant at everything, no characters is running deep, everyone lately is there just for the sake of being there so Sarjes role might nt get deep eitherπŸ˜•

😭😭😭😭 me totally confused............ πŸ˜• i really want Sarja to make an appearance today......... πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
I can see Purva's likesπŸ˜ƒ......... but where is she??πŸ˜‰
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

😭 me totally confused............ πŸ˜• i really want Sarja to make an appearance today......... πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

see already we have to cry for it because he is getting sidelined, what will ahppen in the long run (if there is any long run of this show ratings-wise)

and no interview, no vid segment on him really is getting me more frustrated, reasonably depressed
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

because i feel that the story is moving nowhere...and the more it goes to Love story direction, the less reason for Sarje to be there, and the less reason for me to see it πŸ˜• 

and the makers are really stagnant at everything, no characters is running deep, everyone lately is there just for the sake of being there so Sarjes role might nt get deep eitherπŸ˜•

The story was moving in the proper direction atleast for SarjaπŸ˜›....... but it's looking incomplete since they are not going to reveal about his past........ but then even we don't want them to do........... πŸ˜‰  but i would love to see some glimpses of his past😳........ which gives us a little idea about what actually happened......... 😭
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

see already we have to cry for it because he is getting sidelined, what will ahppen in the long run (if there is any long run of this show ratings-wise)

and no interview, no vid segment on him really is getting me more frustrated, reasonably depressed

same here it's really annoying that Kapil is nowhere in interviews........

you know what hurts the most........ yesterday i saw a TB interview of a couple.......... where the starting read since you fans requested we are giving you one........... we Kanjali fans have been asking them since long but have never got one .......  also am noticing some actors keep getting TB articles....... and there are many who don't get at all.......... in order to be fair don't you think TB should be fair to all........ there may not be that many fans for an actor........ but atleast they should make those fans happy......
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

The story was moving in the proper direction atleast for SarjaπŸ˜›....... but it's looking incomplete since they are not going to reveal about his past........ but then even we don't want them to do........... πŸ˜‰  but i would love to see some glimpses of his past😳........ which gives us a little idea about what actually happened......... 😭

to be honest sujju
this story needs
a good female actress (opposite sarje of course,....i dnt care about whos opposite handu...all the same to me)

a proper villain (Albela wnt do and since Sarje is nt a villain, and shardaa is more like a screeching rat than villain) to add danger, climax and goosebump int he show

More inside and spread of all the other characters

big time location change....apart from the 2 houses and police station, camera is hardly outside (except Chandu-Niru scenes) and it looks annoying

and a few more meaningful and contributing extras (like Mohini was when Niru got that kindergarten job)

and a fast moving, all dimensional storyline
now i know am asking too much...but thats the only thing we are left with
Roshni. thumbnail
Hey All πŸ€—

I hope every one's doing good! πŸ˜ƒ Just thought of peeking in as it has been really long πŸ˜ƒ
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Hey All πŸ€—

I hope every one's doing good! πŸ˜ƒ Just thought of peeking in as it has been really long πŸ˜ƒ

Hi rosh
we are grateful that you peeked in......wasnt expecting you to be back even for a short while in 4 months.....................how r u? πŸ˜ƒ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Hey All πŸ€—

Hey Rosh......... great to see you dear........ πŸ€—πŸ€—

Got exams kya???😊