Originally posted by: darshana23

Taking 5 mins. break.... Had to do my dinner

5 minute mein ???๐Ÿ˜ฒ......very quick !๐Ÿ˜ƒ
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Hello Juna aapi , how r u ?

sumi , is it same detective drama u were telling me about some days back that comes on weekends only???..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ha apu, 24 epi in 24 weekends, i often missed epis as it kept resheduled by "random political talk shows".and now it ended....๐Ÿ˜ญ true that in midway my expectations werent fulfilled but i just loved the way it ended, gripping and tragic and loving at the same time

thats what i expect when i see a   serial...rather than being a daily slow stuff, it can easily be well nutrured stroyline that people can and will wait for.....

why the net is so darn slow today? ๐Ÿ˜ก

usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Usma is it that Satyajit Ray story that u used to love watching - the link is not opening for me 

no junadi, its a different one...its a BBC-Bangladesh production and stories are written by joint effort of people on both sides

Darshuidi: being underweight is not a good thing, just as being overweight like me isnt good too๐Ÿ˜ญ....if only I  could telepathically transfer some weight to you ๐Ÿ˜‰.we both could hv been just perfect๐Ÿ˜›
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

no junadi, its a different one...its a BBC-Bangladesh production and stories are written by joint effort of people on both sides

Darshuidi: being underweight is not a good thing, just as being overweight like me isnt good too๐Ÿ˜ญ....if only I  could telepathically transfer some weight to you ๐Ÿ˜‰.we both could hv been just perfect๐Ÿ˜›

Darshu i'll get liposuction done and will ask the docs to transfer the fat to u ๐Ÿคฃ
darshana23 thumbnail
@Juna di. Thanks for appreciation..... Mujhe ab yeh Kaps ka kam aur mera AT jyada lag raha hain ๐Ÿ˜†

Faizu, I am underweight since ages....... and doesnt matter how much I try, there is no improvement ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sudha di, one more diat list??? Everyone forwards me same. But still no improvement ๐Ÿ˜”
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
yaha pe aab competition for fat transfering shuru ho gaya....lolz

i have to go now.......sleepy
bye, good night all....see you soon ......take care
darshana23 thumbnail
One moment, whether everyone is planning to transfer more fats to me???? There is already long queue with people having that wish ๐Ÿคฃ
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

One moment, whether everyone is planning to transfer more fats to me???? There is already long queue with people having that wish ๐Ÿคฃ

i'm leading the list Darshu๐Ÿ˜ƒ
darshana23 thumbnail
Chalo girls, I am also leaving..
will catch u tomorrow with a hope to see our dear Sarjaa
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail