Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Shivani: I get where u r coming from....but for me baby is a very sensitive topic. I cannot watch any show that shows the MC n it's aftermath....my mind just switches off. That's one reason I have not been coming to the den....I have always had a very tight work schedule but coming to the den is my weakness I cannot get over....but this baby thingy totally put me off the den too....

When I read the song they are gonna play today from that Dev anand movie....I knew what's coming. I have watched that movie long back....it's a painful movie though good....
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shrya: i know medicine is taken for granted by mass media ppl they dunno how it effects real life ppl.. u'll be shocked to hear ta once a lady come over during my postings & wen my senior doc could not tell her frm feeling her pulse she questioned him on being a doc.. tat incident shaked me how real life ppl get influenced by reel life stuff....

i sincerely wish cv's show a leap of 3 mnths & show the delivery.....

P.S : most important no MC....... 
Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Opti

Yup.......i guess ......... that is the indeed the best option.....

here Dev also will see baby in front of him .... which will raise the hidden father in him...

and seeing MSK taking complete right over the baby may no go good with him than......which will turn him evil...

But as of now i guess CV's will just use baby as trump card to get TRPs whenever it goes low.................
Also MC will be a suicide for them at this point..coz baby is vital to the story of Maan and Geet and Dev
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Preeto- i am pissed lolz......i personally have no feelins for the baby anymore...there was a time when my heart beated for that baby and i loved it....and didn't want an MC......but now i think it is time for one..

also Tip tip barsa pani ka naam na lo......paani mein aaj laga di.....mere pc screen pe bhi aag laga di....aur to aur......mera brain ke adaar anger dal diya.......

because it is terrible to see them doing a sequence that might top KH for another show....my dream always was to see something that would top KH in the show.....but they even killed that!
TSharan thumbnail

Anu....I did read the TB article but other than that no clue becoz i have been away....will check the pics now. thanks hun!!!🤗

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi prEEth.... ðŸ¤—

anu jaan i see u not replyin to moi??? ðŸ˜­

P.S : most important no MC....... 
TSharan thumbnail

saw the pics....the sequence looks damn sensous.....more than Kurbaan hua!!!!!! When is it coming????

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mali- Your PS ðŸ¤£ We got baba, no MC🤣

Preet- ðŸ¤—Hello! 

Shivu- Whats KH? ðŸ¤”
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@All

Regarding Romance i would like to saw few words here....

even i am longing for passion to come back between MSK and Geet...

but as of now..more than Passion..they need to grow in their relationship......like Geet should stop acting like CHILD always at every set......once in a while it looks cute but not always...and MSK should STOP acting childish with here.......

Once a little maturity grows between their relationship ..everything will go Smooth....

In out house sequence..Geet was much matured coz she had to support her life alone........but after she got pampered by Dadi and MSK and every one she is indeed behaving like a cute child always....

so that needs to grow..before Passion steps in.....and i Guess this ALMOST MC is the right platform for it....

As for romance..just look at the cute song sequence yesterday.......he he..so keep faith guys....Romance will come when things settle down😊...I HOPE🤔
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Shreya - My mouth is zipped regarding MC track.... Don't wanna say anything....Let see what will happen?

Muniza